sooo, update me on your support for Trump!

Old 01-30-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Default sooo, update me on your support for Trump!

EVERY ONE in the world hates us except Russia, is this where we want to be?????
Old 01-30-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Friendly Reminder: Obama Selected The List Of Muslim Countries in Trump’s Executive Order - Matt Vespa
Old 01-30-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
EVERY ONE in the world hates us except Russia, is this where we want to be?????
WHO told you that? The "news"?

Stop being an emotional frightened woman.
Old 01-30-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
WHO told you that? The "news"?

Stop being an emotional frightened woman.
How silly of me I should go to the potus that doesn't know the truth, if it fell in his lap. So you suggest that we should NEVER believe the news?
some of the potus signing isn't about R and D, but about the law, and what our country was founded. Please wake up and smell the coffee. If we are the UNITED states of America, we should listen to one another and love this country again. You cannot convince me that all the unrest with our president is a good thing!
Old 01-30-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Amazing how all this BS about immigration enforcement completely ignores the facts of the matter.

Enforcing the laws of the land. If one does not meet the criteria to be allowed to enter the country....they should be stopped...yes even the smiling or crying mother with a baby in her arms.

And what happens when laws that have been wide open and ignored are all of a sudden enforced? Back ups and a slowed process. Has anybody that is complaining ever gone to a sporting event or any other gathering where there is increased security? What happens? Back ups and longer lines.....what a surprise.

The media and the anti Trump crowds are advocating remaining lawless, open border, no enforcement, et al. Why? Because they are not personally affected. There is no personal investment. No inconvenience for them. No threat to their life style........YET!
Old 01-30-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Amazing how all this BS about immigration enforcement completely ignores the facts of the matter.

Enforcing the laws of the land. If one does not meet the criteria to be allowed to enter the country....they should be stopped...yes even the smiling or crying mother with a baby in her arms.

And what happens when laws that have been wide open and ignored are all of a sudden enforced? Back ups and a slowed process. Has anybody that is complaining ever gone to a sporting event or any other gathering where there is increased security? What happens? Back ups and longer lines.....what a surprise.

The media and the anti Trump crowds are advocating remaining lawless, open border, no enforcement, et al. Why? Because they are not personally affected. There is no personal investment. No inconvenience for them. No threat to their life style........YET!
please FACT CHECK, "no enforcement, no borders", I don't think so...the wall will have little or no outcome, but a lot to do with US budget. Keep in mind, the potus has a history of bankruptcy! As the plot thickens!
Old 01-30-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

So true. But if something (should say when) happens here, all you are going to hear then is, "Why didn't he do something? He wasn't doing his job."

Do people honestly think that he did not consult with his legal people before issuing the order? Of course, he did. Or do people not think he follows the law? 8 U.S. Code 1182 Inadmissible aliens. Look it up.

Until they can authenticate their documents, too, it is simply a delay. Ever hear of counterfeit documents? There are those less than stellar people that make their living doing just that (counterfeiting).

Maybe if past administrations had done more of this and had a better tracking system of visas, etc., many of our disasters such as 9/11, Pulse, San Bernadino could have been averted.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Red face

The folks that carried out the 911 attacks were from Saudi Arabia! Saudi is not on the list! I know, Obama did not list them on the original list! Trump won't add them because he has a great deal of business dealings with them! mmmmmm!!! Can you say, conflict of interest!?
Old 01-30-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
How silly of me I should go to the potus that doesn't know the truth, if it fell in his lap. So you suggest that we should NEVER believe the news?
some of the potus signing isn't about R and D, but about the law, and what our country was founded. Please wake up and smell the coffee. If we are the UNITED states of America, we should listen to one another and love this country again. You cannot convince me that all the unrest with our president is a good thing!
It's politics...it's a new set of crooks moving into position so they can loot the country. This time isn't different. Obama did it, Bush did it, Clinton dd it...it's just the changing of the guard...the REAL power behind the curtain is still calling the shots.

D or R, both different subsidiaries of the same group. Designed to keep us nothing but a bunch of squabbling minorities. Unwilling to band together against them, the real threat. THEY are why the US is being successfully invaded by minorities.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

And ESPECIALLY the pregnant one ready to pop!

Quote:
The folks that carried out the 911 attacks were from Saudi Arabia! Saudi is not on the list! I know, Obama did not list them on the original list! Trump won't add them because he has a great deal of business dealings with them! mmmmmm!!! Can you say, conflict of interest!?
Can you say...it's ALL political bullsh!t?
Old 01-30-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

My personal problems thus far.......

1. Since he has been in office, he has told the country at least one lie, almost daily.

2. He has issued an executive order in the most complex and confusing manner possible, and used fear of terrorism as an excuse. I have no problem with "extreme vetting" but done in a manner befitting even a poorly run business. Note this is not a building company but the entire US government. Not contacting all agencies before issuing is inexcusable. YET our President continues to be blatantly non transparent to the citizens of the country.

3. At the same time, he moves closer both with words and actions to a blood thirsty regime in Russia who has been lying to the world and their citizens for years. Remember they said they were going after ISIS and then bombed, on purpose, hospitals in Aleppo (FOR revenge in their words). This is who we ally ourselves with suddenly.

4. This President, since swearing in, calls for investigations into voter fraud, although many studies AND investigations have been done with NO evidence whatsoever. This is done while the new President wants the country to "move on" and NOT investigate whether a foreign country tried to interfere with internal elections in his country.

5. This is the President who said he would bring us "together" which was also a campaign promise which obviously is not as important to him.

6. The response from this administration to having their lies pointed out to them is.....call for anyone who opposed Trump in the election to be fired (From Kellyanne Conway)...appoint an avowed leninist who has been on a number of payrolls and political campaigns in Russia to the Security Council and "fire" the head of National Security and the Joint Chief of Staff.....publicy announce (at least in Russia) that our country looks forward to a sit down asap with Russia....blame an airline for the hiccups in airports, which is serious simply because of the continued lie.

7. Openly and publicly say that Christians get favorable treatment which is what he is against supposedly...ie., having religion be the guide. It also alienates the very folks we need help from....Muslim nations.

8. While continuing to hide his business dealings in this area, he blatantly allows no ban on Turkey, Pakistan or Afghanastan.....Turkey and Pakistan are in his business dealings.

IT does not promote warm and fuzzy feelings since it does give more for the extreme terror folks to cheer about and use.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Trump is exceeding my expectations. He is doing a great job! It's so refreshing to have a man in the White House again.
Old 01-30-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is exceeding my expectations. He is doing a great job! It's so refreshing to have a man in the White House again.
What issue has made you the proudest ?

The lying
The totally "three stooges" implementation of his EO;s
The warning to the English Royalty
The administration calling for firing of anyone who disagreed with Trump during the campaign

Many more but just checked to see who posted this and MDLNB is one who is totally and completely clueless on any issue but will listen to whatever his great white male leader tells me and obey totally !
Old 01-30-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

Americans are not used to having a doer in charge, but it is a welcome change that was really needed!
Old 01-30-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

Americans are not used to having a doer in charge, but it is a welcome change that was really needed!
It is WHAT he is doing that is so offensive, repugnant, mean spirited and wrong that is the problem.

PS....and I might add....totally UN American....lying from the oval is not a basic virtue we extoll....calling for the heads of anyone who disagrees is not a virtue.....being the least transparent is not a virtue.

Tags
update, world, support, trump, sooo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.