sooo, update me on your support for Trump!

Old 01-31-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Looks like potus is moving Bannon up to chief-in-charge!!! This is really getting scary!
Old 01-31-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Looks like potus is moving Bannon up to chief-in-charge!!! This is really getting scary!
Chump will quickly walk that suggestion back (if he has even a modicum of intelligence)...with his tail tucked between his legs.

If he's stupid enough not to (and don't bet against that he really is that dumb), Bannon will be required to be Senate confirmed...and no way even dumba$$ Trump will take that chance.

Trump's Attempt To Put Neo-Nazi Bannon On National Security Council Just Backfired

Quote:
Now it has been discovered through an obscure law that Trump has set up Bannon for a severe session of national humiliation.

However, Trump apparently doesn’t know about 50 U.S. Code § 3021 which says an individual like Bannon must be confirmed by the Senate if he wants to hold such a prestigious seat. The reason Trump did not know about this law is because he knows absolutely nothing about the laws that govern the United States.

No other president has attempted to place someone so woefully unqualified for the job on the National Security Council
I SO hope Trump doesn't change his mind though, as exposing Bannon to the world for what he is...will be so worth it.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is very scary.

On what planet is a man who has been at the forefront, and admittdely so....fake news, propoganda, white supremecy, far out disproven conspiracy theories, and other vile things even allowed to visit the WH ?

President Trump is doing himself a huge disservice with this move.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
EVERY ONE in the world hates us except Russia, is this where we want to be?????
Dear Guest:

"ËVERYONE"? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The progressive's continuing histrionics makes it clear that progressives failed to understand the moral of the childhood story and its implications. The story? "Chicken Little"

Oh this guy is committing one trigger warnings after another. The microaggressions are too much to bare. where to hide where to hide . Hmmmmm... he said law and order, proper vetting of immigrants, let's get illegal aliens committing crimes here out of the country, reduce regulations, reduce taxes, make the UN accountable. ...

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-31-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Lets see, thread update:

Yep, still very happy that I voted for Trump. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
lets see, thread update:

Yep, still very happy that i voted for trump. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

are you putin's brother??????
Old 01-31-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lets see, thread update:

Yep, still very happy that I voted for Trump. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
Me too, and the anger and hate on the left is showing
them for what they truly are!
Old 01-31-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
are you putin's brother??????
Wow, are you a mind reader, or what?

Tags
update, world, support, trump, sooo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.