Sounds way too familiar

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-24-2015, 09:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Sounds way too familiar

Refresher on Saul Alinsky & His Legacy

Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
Education: University of Chicago
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.?
All eight rules are currently in play.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the
most important.”

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people

2)) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
  #2  
Old 02-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Refresher on Saul Alinsky & His Legacy

Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
Education: University of Chicago
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.?
All eight rules are currently in play.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the
most important.”

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people

2)) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
Try Snopes before you cut and paste.


http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp
  #3  
Old 02-24-2015, 09:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And these two quotes from Alinsky, whose theories were taught by...President Obama...


"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." page 128 of Rules for Radicals

"President Obama “ridiculed Republicans on Friday, describing them as a party seeking to mimic the Democratic Party’s middle class rhetoric even as Republican officials and candidates pursued policies that enrich the wealthy,” the New York Times reports."

Obama Mocks Republicans on Economy - Political Wire : Political Wire

"The end is what you want and the means is how you get it." pg 24 of Rules for Radicals"


"...also noted the president’s exact wording had previously been, "I just took an action to change the law," and that Obama made that comment five days after the adminstration’s action was announced, not the next day."


Greg Abbott says 22 times Barack Obama said he couldn't shield immigrants, then said 'I changed law' | PolitiFact Texas
  #4  
Old 02-24-2015, 10:24 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Try Snopes before you cut and paste.


snopes.com: Saul Alinsky: How to Create a Social State
I do not care if they met or there was any personal contact.

When one reads the message....the 8 points toward socialism.....it not only sounds familiar it is in fact the methodology the current administration is operating with.
  #5  
Old 02-24-2015, 10:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I do not care if they met or there was any personal contact.

When one reads the message....the 8 points toward socialism.....it not only sounds familiar it is in fact the methodology the current administration is operating with.
Rubbish! A right wingers rules for winning an argument: when confronted with the facts which refute your argument, simply dismiss the facts, discredit the source, or say the facts don't matter.
  #6  
Old 02-24-2015, 10:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

From a post above:

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." page 128 of Rules for Radicals

When Obama is in the pulpit being the pied piper of the party this is his tool of choice. Always, ALWAYS, shine the light on somebody else.

We have heard for years about what he inherited.

What I would like to see is a tally of all the promises he has made since taking office and then determine how many have been kept.

It would be no surprise that the result would conclude that most promises were geared for a given audience and that any action beyond the speech/talk never transpired.

I said I would give him one year in office before I reached a conclusion about him and his performance. Measuring him based on promises kept alone he failed to earn my respect. Additonally there was and is never any follow up to demonstrate how ANYTHING he discusses has progressed. No commitment.
If he was in corporate America....not only would he have not made it through year one.....his resume' would have never made the cut of viable candidates in the first place.
  #7  
Old 02-24-2015, 10:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Rubbish! A right wingers rules for winning an argument: when confronted with the facts which refute your argument, simply dismiss the facts, discredit the source, or say the facts don't matter.
Premise: Saul (Dangerous sounding middle eastern name) Alinsky and his writings have totally influenced Barack Hussein (dangerous sounding African/middle eastern name) Obama, and his communist agenda.

Fact: Those are not Alinsky's writings and are not even in line with his principles.

Rebuttal: nothing in my premise changes except the basic premise.
  #8  
Old 02-25-2015, 10:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I do not care if they met or there was any personal contact.

When one reads the message....the 8 points toward socialism.....it not only sounds familiar it is in fact the methodology the current administration is operating with.
Huh?

Pay attention to things other than right wing echo chamber rantings. There are no Saul Alinsky 8 points toward socialism. It's a made-up thing to get your conservative panties in a twist.
  #9  
Old 02-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Huh?

Pay attention to things other than right wing echo chamber rantings. There are no Saul Alinsky 8 points toward socialism. It's a made-up thing to get your conservative panties in a twist.
You seem to know so much about it. Why not post something that might actually attempt to educate the rest of us? Would make your postings more believable than just name calling or ridicule. Or are you just trying to give us an example of the tactics commonly used?
  #10  
Old 02-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Draw your own conclusions:

http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activis...s-for-radicals
  #11  
Old 02-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I conclude that the 12 Rules for Radicals are not, and have nothing to do with the original post's fake "eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state".
  #12  
Old 02-25-2015, 11:40 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You seem to know so much about it. Why not post something that might actually attempt to educate the rest of us? Would make your postings more believable than just name calling or ridicule. Or are you just trying to give us an example of the tactics commonly used?
How's this:

The list of steps for "How to create a social state," is another example of a political linking of the names of Saul Alinsky and Barack Obama. It's not something taken from the actual writings of Saul Alinsky, and it doesn't even sound like something he would have written. The part about "controlling health care" is anachronistic for his era, and the idea of "increasing the poverty level as high as possible" is antithetical to what Alinsky worked to achieve.

The same without name calling. All better now?
  #13  
Old 02-25-2015, 11:44 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The fact is that the OP'S post was bogus, and that should have been the end of it.
  #14  
Old 02-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How's this:

The list of steps for "How to create a social state," is another example of a political linking of the names of Saul Alinsky and Barack Obama. It's not something taken from the actual writings of Saul Alinsky, and it doesn't even sound like something he would have written. The part about "controlling health care" is anachronistic for his era, and the idea of "increasing the poverty level as high as possible" is antithetical to what Alinsky worked to achieve.

The same without name calling. All better now?
Yes, and thank you.
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.