South Carolina Primary Odds

Old 02-11-2016, 06:04 PM
n/a

Default South Carolina Primary Odds

The odds are that Hillary will win the SC primary for the Democrats.

Trump will win for the GOP.

Chances of Rubio winning is only 4 percent! He has taken a beating. He is looking more like a loser every day!
Old 02-11-2016, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Chances of Rubio winning is only 4 percent! He has taken a beating. He is looking more like a loser every day!
I'll stick with Rubio until he quits. You may be right about Trump. If Trump wins, the Dems get another four years in the White House. And I am not speaking of Killary or the commie. I am speaking of Trump.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:14 PM
n/a

About as credible and dependable as wetting ones finger and sticking it in the wind or measuring passing clouds.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
About as credible and dependable as wetting ones finger and sticking it in the wind or measuring passing clouds.
Bernie says about fingers:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bernie-finger.jpg (57.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-12-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
"you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing."
Old 02-12-2016, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
"you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing."
Right behind the smoke being produced that is headed for many a backside!
Old 02-12-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

The repub winner will be the one with the biggest racist pitch, it will really be a battle. lol
Old 02-12-2016, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
The repub winner will be the one with the biggest racist pitch, it will really be a battle. lol
Isn't it amazing that two sons of Hispanic immigrants are against having Hispanic immigrants come to America?

For the Republicans/Tea Bags - I am referring to Cruz and Rubio. I know you folks are rather slow on the pickup so I have to explain things to you.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't it amazing that two sons of Hispanic immigrants are against having Hispanic immigrants come to America?

For the Republicans/Tea Bags - I am referring to Cruz and Rubio. I know you folks are rather slow on the pickup so I have to explain things to you.
I realize that you are retarded and have a hard time of it. So, I am going to explain this real simply...so you might understand.

First off, you are spreading lies about the two. But, that is what you are taught in troll school, lie until you get caught and then run to another forum. Neither one of the two candidates that you mentioned has ever suggested that they were against Hispanic immigrants. Now, the hard part for you to understand. I am typing real slowly so you can keep up. They...are...against...those...persons....invading .....our....country....and...breaking....immigrati on.....laws. Got it?? They, like me and millions of others are against those that are breaking the law. I do realize that if you are supporting Hillary, then you probably do not care about law breaking. Ooops, that may have gone over your head also.

Got it? Ok, so now you do not have to continue to lie about the two candidates. You have been corrected. So, go play with the other kids that ride the short bus.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:37 PM
n/a

Nobody knows where Robobot stands on immigration - he changes his position more than Benny Carson changes his clothes

Stay thirsty my friends
Old 02-12-2016, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nobody knows where Robobot stands on immigration - he changes his position more than Benny Carson changes his clothes

Stay thirsty my friends
Call him a robot, but I figure that you are just jealous of his ability to speak in cohesive sentences. At least he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. After last night's Dem debate, I wonder what century those two come from and still live in. If they continue on their current trend, they won't get any votes from the South. They will probably turn every state into RED states if they campaign down here in the South.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
m

About as credible and dependable as Junior telling us we have to invade Iraq because of all those WMD's
Old 02-12-2016, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Call him a robot, but I figure that you are just jealous of his ability to speak in cohesive sentences. At least he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. After last night's Dem debate, I wonder what century those two come from and still live in. If they continue on their current trend, they won't get any votes from the South. They will probably turn every state into RED states if they campaign down here in the South.

After your ridiculous post I am wondering what century you are from.

Robobot speaks in cohesive sentences?

LOL
Old 02-13-2016, 03:44 AM
n/a

Talk about robots, did you hear Bernie answer every question in every debate with the same answer, regardless of the question he was given? His answer every time is "we must have campaign reform" and "I am going to tax Wall St for Free college." Talk about robot or broken record.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
m

About as credible and dependable as Junior telling us we have to invade Iraq because of all those WMD's

Perfect!

Tags
percent, south, odds, primary, carolina

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.