South Carolina Primary Odds

South Carolina Primary Odds

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-12-2016, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nobody knows where Robobot stands on immigration - he changes his position more than Benny Carson changes his clothes

Stay thirsty my friends
Call him a robot, but I figure that you are just jealous of his ability to speak in cohesive sentences. At least he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. After last night's Dem debate, I wonder what century those two come from and still live in. If they continue on their current trend, they won't get any votes from the South. They will probably turn every state into RED states if they campaign down here in the South.

Old 02-12-2016, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
About as credible and dependable as wetting ones finger and sticking it in the wind or measuring passing clouds.
m

About as credible and dependable as Junior telling us we have to invade Iraq because of all those WMD's
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2016, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Call him a robot, but I figure that you are just jealous of his ability to speak in cohesive sentences. At least he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. After last night's Dem debate, I wonder what century those two come from and still live in. If they continue on their current trend, they won't get any votes from the South. They will probably turn every state into RED states if they campaign down here in the South.

After your ridiculous post I am wondering what century you are from.

Robobot speaks in cohesive sentences?

LOL
Old 02-13-2016, 03:44 AM
n/a

Talk about robots, did you hear Bernie answer every question in every debate with the same answer, regardless of the question he was given? His answer every time is "we must have campaign reform" and "I am going to tax Wall St for Free college." Talk about robot or broken record.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
m

About as credible and dependable as Junior telling us we have to invade Iraq because of all those WMD's

Perfect!
Old 02-13-2016, 04:53 PM
n/a

Some of you would not be able to carry on a conversation if you had to discuss the crisis your leader has crammed thin cointry into.

So you seek comfort by looking into the rear view mirror and reading old talking points from back then.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:54 PM
n/a

yes, cointry and country are the same.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some of you would not be able to carry on a conversation if you had to discuss the crisis your leader has crammed thin cointry into.

So you seek comfort by looking into the rear view mirror and reading old talking points from back then.

And what crisis might that be?

... this is gonna be good .....
Old 02-14-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Wow! The betting odds are now 87.4 percent that Trump will be the winner of the SC Republican primary AND Hillary has 87 percent odds she will win the SC primary for Democrats.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! The betting odds are now 87.4 percent that Trump will be the winner of the SC Republican primary AND Hillary has 87 percent odds she will win the SC primary for Democrats.
Wow, hard decision the Dems have. Which libtard to vote for, a criminal or a commie. They'll stay home.

Tags
percent, south, odds, primary, carolina