A spectacular accumulation of lies

Old 11-17-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Default A spectacular accumulation of lies

There is the narrative of a campaign in which high-level operatives believed that Russian espionage could help secure the American presidency, and acted on that belief. There is the narrative of deception to conceal the nature and extent of Russian ties. And there is the narrative of a president attempting to prevent or shut down the investigation of those ties and soliciting others for help in that task.

In all of this, there is a spectacular accumulation of lies. Lies on disclosure forms. Lies at confirmation hearings. Lies on Twitter. Lies in the White House briefing room. Lies to the FBI. Self-protective lies by the attorney general. Blocking and tackling lies by Vice President Pence. This is, with a few exceptions, a group of people for whom truth, political honor, ethics and integrity mean nothing.

The Russia investigation’s spectacular accumulation of lies - The Washington Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There is the narrative of a campaign in which high-level operatives believed that Russian espionage could help secure the American presidency, and acted on that belief. There is the narrative of deception to conceal the nature and extent of Russian ties. And there is the narrative of a president attempting to prevent or shut down the investigation of those ties and soliciting others for help in that task.

In all of this, there is a spectacular accumulation of lies. Lies on disclosure forms. Lies at confirmation hearings. Lies on Twitter. Lies in the White House briefing room. Lies to the FBI. Self-protective lies by the attorney general. Blocking and tackling lies by Vice President Pence. This is, with a few exceptions, a group of people for whom truth, political honor, ethics and integrity mean nothing.

The Russia investigation’s spectacular accumulation of lies - The Washington Post
Many seem to be starting to see the light. They had 16 better candidates than Donald John Trump in the Republican primaries but went with the loud mouthed one who basically trolled his way into the White House through bullying, lying, and just plain demagoguery. And a huge amount of help from the Russians who wanted us to be stuck with such a poor leader.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

This entire presidency is based and founded on lying.

While it will not stop them, the extremist on here will do whatever to defend such terrible un american activity.

What the Russians predicted and wanted....they were correct and they got it.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

and the merry go round goes round and round....same old same old...then repeat!
Old 11-17-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again, if race is not involved, you offer nothing.

What defense do you offer for the lying ?

The merry go round continues because some believe in this country and are not being controlled by false and phony patriotism, and are serious about protecting our country from cyber invasion and spread of untruths meant to divide the country.

You have joined the other side totally now.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Khrushchev was being honest when he said they would bury us, that was misunderstood at the time. I wonder what he would say today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again, if race is not involved, you offer nothing.

What defense do you offer for the lying ?

The merry go round continues because some believe in this country and are not being controlled by false and phony patriotism, and are serious about protecting our country from cyber invasion and spread of untruths meant to divide the country.

You have joined the other side totally now.
It is a patriotic thing to do to respect the vision of the Founding Fathers and they had hoped to stop the rise to power of a demagogue like Donald John Trump. They could not have foreseen Facebook and other such forms of communications for the spread of fake news manufactured by a foreign power so they could put in a puppet regime.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Politicians lie? Who knew?

The election was about one set of liars, the Clintons vs. another set of liars, the Trumps.

I went with the latter and I still think I made the right decision.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

The election was about one set of liars, the Clintons vs. another set of liars, the Trumps.

Exactly. It was like choosing to lose your right kidney or your left kidney. Both choices sucked.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Many seem to be starting to see the light. They had 16 better candidates than Donald John Trump in the Republican primaries but went with the loud mouthed one who basically trolled his way into the White House through bullying, lying, and just plain demagoguery. And a huge amount of help from the Russians who wanted us to be stuck with such a poor leader.
The primaries are simply the people saying which of the pre-selected crooks they "like" the best.

Quote:
This entire presidency is based and founded on lying.

While it will not stop them, the extremist on here will do whatever to defend such terrible un american activity.

What the Russians predicted and wanted....they were correct and they got it.
EVERY presidency is based and founded on lying.

Quote:
Yes it does...why? Because we keep voting for the "lesser" evil...we KEEP electing Ds and Rs.

Quote:

He's STILL evil...only lesser evil in your eyes.

Quote:
Exactly. It was like choosing to lose your right kidney or your left kidney. Both choices sucked.
There WERE more than 2 choices...you've been brainwashed...among other things...to believe that ONLY the D and R candidates are "electable". You idiots...of course they're going to say that! Vote independent. YOU elect WITH your vote. If you KEEP voting for them...they get elected...against your best interests.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Funny. The country is kind of going down the toilet but for the check-and-balance of the FBI and intelligence communities on Donald John Trump.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Funny. The country is kind of going down the toilet but for the check-and-balance of the FBI and intelligence communities on Donald John Trump.
And the free press which even sometimes includes FOX News pointing out Donald John Trump's many lies.
Old 11-17-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really? So you think Hillary would be as bad a President as one who has shown to be in bed with a foreign leader who wants to destroy this nation?

What has Hillary done THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN, or are you still brainwashed from the Russian propaganda which seeked to convince you that "both choices sucked".
Old 11-17-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really? So you think Hillary would be as bad a President as one who has shown to be in bed with a foreign leader who wants to destroy this nation?

What has Hillary done THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN, or are you still brainwashed from the Russian propaganda which seeked to convince you that "both choices sucked".
What has Trump done THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN.........

lets not be using different magnifying glasses or measures!!
Old 11-17-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Conspiracy theorist throw out anything and they will bite every time all the time

The saddest part of this all is that the Establishment and media aren't even being clever or creative about what they feed the hoi polloi

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
lies, narrative, ties, russian, accumulation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.