How Would Trump Insult Lincoln?

Old 06-11-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Default How Would Trump Insult Lincoln?

Donald Trump has always seen himself as a person who likes to give people insulting names. Examples are "Crooked Hillary" "Lying Ted" "Little Marco" "Cowardly James Comey" "Overrated Meryl Streep" and "Lightweight Jeb Bush".
So the thought occurred to me. If Donald Trump had a dispute with Abraham Lincoln what would he call him?

Let's have some fun with this!
Old 06-11-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
Donald Trump has always seen himself as a person who likes to give people insulting names. Examples are "Crooked Hillary" "Lying Ted" "Little Marco" "Cowardly James Comey" "Overrated Meryl Streep" and "Lightweight Jeb Bush".
So the thought occurred to me. If Donald Trump had a dispute with Abraham Lincoln what would he call him?

Let's have some fun with this!
Ha ha fun?

Family Guy - Joe Pesci - Goodfellas.flv - YouTube

What sick mind comes up with this thread?
Old 06-11-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

How about illiterate lottoguy?
n/a

Lonely lottoguy?
n/a

Loser lottoguy
Old 06-11-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Lottodoodle, a member of the wackadoodles
Old 06-11-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

This one won't work. My name should tell you something. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 06-11-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Let's see..... crooked, lying, little(hands), lightweight. All this names he gave someone else with his own traits. So I guess Dishonest Abe is the answer.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

If he called Meryl Streep "overrated" I think he would have called Lincoln "shorty".
Old 06-11-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

I guess now that the Russia nonsense has been proven to not exist by Jim Comey, many of the left are becoming even more desperate and have to come up with things like this.

How sad that some people are in so much pain and have such self-loathing that they need to resort to posting things like this.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
This one won't work. My name should tell you something. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
It does.

Powerball: How Winning the Lottery Makes You Miserable | Time.com
Old 06-11-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Looks like a book you would find in the FICTION section. I'm not that person who goes out and buys a 18K gold statue of John Wayne and sticks in his dining room.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If he called Meryl Streep "overrated" I think he would have called Lincoln "shorty".
She IS overrated...I don't think I like anything she's in. She's an ugly woman who does chick flicks...drama...women relate to her. I guess they've all been there too.

Insult Lincoln? He destroyed the principles that the nation was founded on. EMPIRE was MORE important than states rights...the RIGHT to secede. The south was rich...the north wanted a cut. They USED slavery as an issue, it was not moral objection.

Lincoln empire builder.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I guess now that the Russia nonsense has been proven to not exist by Jim Comey, many of the left are becoming even more desperate and have to come up with things like this.

How sad that some people are in so much pain and have such self-loathing that they need to resort to posting things like this.
"Proven?" Seriously? The investigation is just beginning.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Trump might say, "Lincoln was not a great President. I like Presidents who didn't get assassinated."

Tags
trump, donald, lincoln, thought, occurred

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.