The Spirit of The Season

Old 12-22-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Default The Spirit of The Season

Happy Kwanzaa to Don Baldwin, Buffalo Jim, and MDLBQ on this forum.

You guys deserve each other. Go play with yourselves - as no one else will.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Unfortunately the hatred they spew just attracts more of their ilk, just like flies to a fresh pile of dog poop, and sends sane people driving away at a high rate of speed.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

I love Kwanza ! Back in Buffalo each and every year the local media report on the opening of Kwanza .

The footage is pretty much the same each and every year . A couple of inner-city Pastors standing up before about 10 to 12 Grannies with about a dozen kids no older than 7 taking part .

Boys older than 7 are generally busy acting as " Pee-Wee " Recruits for the many Street Gangs operating across the City .
Pee-Wees are trained as " look-outs " , hold the weapons , cash and the drugs for the salesmen .

If they do real well then by age 13 or 14 they progress to full
" members " and get assigned " work " by the " shot-caller ".
It`s a great training program and keeps the kids outside and away from the TV set .
Old 12-22-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

I am just happy that those who are white and Christian can take a sigh of relief this holiday season, as that terrible burden on their back is going to leave.

Never understanding what burden Obama put on these people, it is difficult to actually "walk in their shoes". But, they say on this forum, that just the fact that he was black was a terrible and frightful experience for them.

This may give them back that powerful feeling, I suppose that they crave. Oh, being superior is a fun thing, I guess.

This is good for all these folks to get back their dignity !
Old 12-22-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Buffalo Jim here . Clearly you are calling me out as a racist .

Now here is the difference between you and me . I actually mentored numerous young minorities both men and women such that they eventually acquired MBAs from excellent schools and are now earning well over $150,000 per year .

I recruited these people when they were in college , chose them and personally mentored them . When they were ready and deserving I sponsored them into the best Management Training Programs my company offered .

When they demonstrated achievement I got them into an excellent Executive MBA Program all expenses paid . And when necessary I gave them the flexibility to leave early for classes .

I came up with a program working with the Salvation Army and grew it across five States to the point that today it is now part of NFL Charities .

In my Division which employed over 500 people across 5
States , I was awarded our company`s HR Award for practicing Diversity 3 different years .

Tomorrow , just like clock-work I will receive phone calls from many of the minorities I mentored . They will tell me about their families and their careers and thank me for believing in them .

You however , will continue to single me out as a racist . What I really am is a realist .

I see the world as it is . And I loath hypocrisy and shallow people who simply pick up their tar brush and paint everyone they believe does not toe the Liberal line .

Happy tarring to you my hypocritical friend .
Old 12-22-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I love Kwanza ! Back in Buffalo each and every year the local media report on the opening of Kwanza .

The footage is pretty much the same each and every year . A couple of inner-city Pastors standing up before about 10 to 12 Grannies with about a dozen kids no older than 7 taking part .

Boys older than 7 are generally busy acting as " Pee-Wee " Recruits for the many Street Gangs operating across the City .
Pee-Wees are trained as " look-outs " , hold the weapons , cash and the drugs for the salesmen .

If they do real well then by age 13 or 14 they progress to full
" members " and get assigned " work " by the " shot-caller ".
It`s a great training program and keeps the kids outside and away from the TV set .
That's it...the liberals see the granny and kids and don't know about the other 99% causing trouble.

The trouble just isn't worth it.

Quote:
I am just happy that those who are white and Christian can take a sigh of relief this holiday season, as that terrible burden on their back is going to leave.

Never understanding what burden Obama put on these people, it is difficult to actually "walk in their shoes". But, they say on this forum, that just the fact that he was black was a terrible and frightful experience for them.

This may give them back that powerful feeling, I suppose that they crave. Oh, being superior is a fun thing, I guess.

This is good for all these folks to get back their dignity !
Actually...it is a fun thing Rocky...too bad you've never had the pleasure.

Quote:
Buffalo Jim here . Clearly you are calling me out as a racist .

Now here is the difference between you and me . I actually mentored numerous young minorities both men and women such that they eventually acquired MBAs from excellent schools and are now earning well over $150,000 per year .

I recruited these people when they were in college , chose them and personally mentored them . When they were ready and deserving I sponsored them into the best Management Training Programs my company offered .

When they demonstrated achievement I got them into an excellent Executive MBA Program all expenses paid . And when necessary I gave them the flexibility to leave early for classes .

I came up with a program working with the Salvation Army and grew it across five States to the point that today it is now part of NFL Charities .

In my Division which employed over 500 people across 5
States , I was awarded our company`s HR Award for practicing Diversity 3 different years .

Tomorrow , just like clock-work I will receive phone calls from many of the minorities I mentored . They will tell me about their families and their careers and thank me for believing in them .

You however , will continue to single me out as a racist . What I really am is a realist .

I see the world as it is . And I loath hypocrisy and shallow people who simply pick up their tar brush and paint everyone they believe does not toe the Liberal line .

Happy tarring to you my hypocritical friend .
Good for you...however...I KNOW that there were "better qualified" white men who could have used your mentoring and done even better.

I see the world as it is too and in that world white people are inevitably "better" than any minority.

Nice post, I liked the 1st one better...

I loathe quotas.
Old 12-22-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately the hatred they spew just attracts more of their ilk, just like flies to a fresh pile of dog poop, and sends sane people driving away at a high rate of speed.
Wow, Sandbar and JanCNN must really be having a rough season to show so much nasty meanness and blame it on the rest of us.

Girls, I feel no animosity toward you, so you just have yourselves a MERRY CHRISTMAS. Don't worry, you can say it now. Trump deemed it appropriate.

And if you do not believe in the Savior, don't worry about it, HE believes in you. He is also known as the "REDEEMER" for those of us that have been labeled by Hillary as Irredeemable.

And remember, someone must have believed in Donald Trump because 85% of the evangelicals voted for him.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-22-2016, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's it...the liberals see the granny and kids and don't know about the other 99% causing trouble.

Good for you...however...I KNOW that there were "better qualified" white men who could have used your mentoring and done even better.

I see the world as it is too and in that world white people are inevitably "better" than any minority.

I loathe quotas.
I mentored many White men and White women . Also Asians and Hispanics . And as many Women as Men . The difference was that most of the other folks I mentored already had earned an MBA from an excellent school .
Old 12-22-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

I loathe quotas.
Actually Don, I never had a real need to be or feel superior to anyone, ESPECIALLY because of the color of my skin or anyone elses skin.

Many tout their accomplishments and that is fine...I prefer not to, but you will simply have to trust me, that my background and experiences are sufficient to know with certainty that the color of ones skin cannot make anyone superior to another. It can allow you more or less privileges to begin with, and an environment that has the right attitude about living and becoming a good citizen, but they do not come out of the womb superior or inferior to anyone.

I have met so many white career terrible criminals who do feel superior but are just trying to make them self feel good. Most of them are in a similar situation as the blacks who find them selves on the ""wrong side", ie. family situation, poverty, lack of any leadership.....none related to the color of anyones skin.

We like to blame their skin for their problems. A good family not broken, an opportunity and guidance suddenly makes such a difference.
Old 12-22-2016, 03:16 PM
n/a

It all begins in the home regardless of economic circumstances or skin-tone .

I was raised in near poverty working class but my parents stayed together and both worked hard to provide and harder to guide their 4 children instilling a love and respect for education and hard work .
They insisted that the World owes us exactly nothing .

Each of their 4 children put themselves thru college and eventually each earned a Masters degree in their chosen fields . And in turn while each of us raised ourselves into the Middle Class we in turn instilled the same beliefs in our children as our parents did in each of us .

Unfortunately the long term policies of the Liberals has destroyed the unity of the African American family in this Country . Back in the 1950`s very few African American Children were born into single family homes . Today nearly 80% of all Black babies are bron to single and never-wed mothers . You should ask yourselves why that is ? And frankly you do not need to look any further than the Federal Rules for Public Assistance and related programs .

Washington has destroyed the purpose and pride of the Black Father and left them to create their own " families " in the streets .

And now it is an ever repeating cycle of crime and despair . The pride and love of a family causes men to dig deep and always try to do the right thing . Take that pride away and what fills the " gap " ? You see it played out everyday in the growing number of young Black males slaughtering each other in the streets of our malignant inner cities .

And what has now nearly 50 years of LBJ`s Great Society programs accomplished for our inner cities ? They have just fed the growth and depth of the culture of despair .

So every election cycle the Dems come into " The Hoods " and into the Black Churches and slime the R`s collect the votes from the impoverished and do exactly nothing worthwhile only to return in the next election cycle .

P.S. I was raised as a Dem . Yet each of my parents 4 children on their own migrated to the R`s because we each have seen that these top down programs do not work . Instead they just enslave generations of those they pretend to help .
Old 12-22-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

I could be mistaken but I don't believe this thread reflects its theme?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-22-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

It's quite a hoot looking at the responses of the three that were called out by the OP. One doesn't care, one tried to make nice, and one rambled on with some lame attempt at justification. The beat goes on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
forum, guys, play, season, spirit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.