Spot On Against the Donald...

Old 12-29-2016, 04:34 AM
n/a

Default Spot On Against the Donald...

Stephen King Nails Comparison Of Trump And Obama - Donald Scratches Head In Silence (TWEET)

...who makes Sarah Palin look good in comparison.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:24 AM
n/a

Default Princess Leia Is Real

Well if the celebrated King of the dark and the macabre believes it, it must be so. King sits high up there like other pundits such as Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg.

Progressives have such imaginative minds. However the scary part is that they believe it all. For instance I read where progressives celebrated the passing of Princess Leia saying she played Carrie Fischer so well. And I heard with his recent passing how back in the day they got behind George Michaels fight declaring his lewd act of exposing himself to a police officer was his constitutional right .

And now we have this big bad boogie man coming to office and he is threatening their social justice malarkey, which by the way he has never spoken a word but emanates from the progressive mind and lying liberal media liberal politician who cannot come to grips with the reality that they legitimately lost the election. so their creative juices flow and it was a Russian conspiracy because white men hate non whites and women and need to dominate them. Climate change will suffer these fools and some day people will be spending winter vacation in warm Alaska and the midwest a dusty wasteland................and the beat goes on

However, he did say he would restore law and order which ticked progressives off, especially organization like Black Lives Matter and domestic terrorists groups or lone wolves. He did actually say that he would make the economy productive once again because it is productivity that drives the economy ,keeps down inflation and raises standards of living. And he did say he would have to clean up the foreign policy mess Obama, Clinton, Kerry created using their progressive creative imaginational minds.

Progressives just abhor a logical thinking mind because they are so comfortable in a circular thinking mode you know like the cats in Stephen King novels that keep chasing their own tails.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-29-2016, 05:33 AM
n/a

King continues to write more fantasy. Like his novels, this is likely to be slightly entertaining.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

They don't like being ignored and that's exactly what's happening now. The rich and famous liberal elites are clamoring for some attention. The less paid, the better off we are.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
They don't like being ignored and that's exactly what's happening now. The rich and famous liberal elites are clamoring for some attention. The less paid, the better off we are.
Boycott Hollywood and all other Liberal Celebs .
Old 12-29-2016, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good luck with that...you people are addicted to their crap.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

Great idea. Four years with zero television shows, zero movies, no concerts, and might as well throw the press on the pile too. Four years of nothing but watching 'Duck Dynasty'. Sounds like fun.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Great idea. Four years with zero television shows, zero movies, no concerts, and might as well throw the press on the pile too. Four years of nothing but watching 'Duck Dynasty'. Sounds like fun.
You MUST be entertained? You can't entertain yourself? I could never understand why some people need a constant stream of stimulation. Why Jan?

It wouldn't take nearly 4 years... A WEEK of NOBODY supporting ANY media would change things FAST.

I don't know why people watch that crap anyway.

Live your OWN life.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

You call a constant stream of drivel written and performed by
Leftist Robots entertainment ? Try reading a few books instead .
Old 12-30-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Not that many folks watch Hollywood TV in The Villages anyway. Most are active and have little time for TV, other than the news. Hollywood has the same rights as the rest of us, but liberals NEED some royalty to worship so they choose celebrities. It is almost surprising that they didn't get on the Trump bandwagon, considering he is a celebrity that easily outshines Obie. So, if you all wish to listen to pretenders from Hollywood. Millionaires that act like they have no money, then go for it. Perhaps you can hug a tree with one of them.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not that many folks watch Hollywood TV in The Villages anyway. Most are active and have little time for TV, other than the news. Hollywood has the same rights as the rest of us, but liberals NEED some royalty to worship so they choose celebrities. It is almost surprising that they didn't get on the Trump bandwagon, considering he is a celebrity that easily outshines Obie. So, if you all wish to listen to pretenders from Hollywood. Millionaires that act like they have no money, then go for it. Perhaps you can hug a tree with one of them.
Hollywood = drama = women

It's all for women, only women care. People Magazine, All the entertainment shows, tabloids, fashion, cosmetics. The "Hollywood drama". All for women.

Men don't care. We have "things". Even sports is more the stats than the "lives of the players". We could give a crap what his relationship with his wife and kids is...as long as he hits that damn ball! The players are things to be bought and traded. Pieces of a whole. They're "slaves" who auction themselves to the highest bidder, instead of being auctioned. Quite ironic...but then again, blacks aren't known for their intellectual humor. I don't watch black comedians, I did like a few back in the day...but what they think is funny...I don't. I usually sit there and marvel at how many times they can say n!@@er. That and f@ck. Is that ALL they've got? Pretty much.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hollywood = drama = women

It's all for women, only women care. People Magazine, All the entertainment shows, tabloids, fashion, cosmetics. The "Hollywood drama". All for women.

Men don't care. We have "things". Even sports is more the stats than the "lives of the players". We could give a crap what his relationship with his wife and kids is...as long as he hits that damn ball! The players are things to be bought and traded. Pieces of a whole. They're "slaves" who auction themselves to the highest bidder, instead of being auctioned. Quite ironic...but then again, blacks aren't known for their intellectual humor. I don't watch black comedians, I did like a few back in the day...but what they think is funny...I don't. I usually sit there and marvel at how many times they can say n!@@er. That and f@ck. Is that ALL they've got? Pretty much.
Excellent Post ----- well said . The truth is seldom pretty or much revealed . The Left has a need to obscure the truth with a false narrative .

Tags
good, sarah, donald, spot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.