Steinle family

Old 07-15-2015, 07:53 PM
n/a

obama is a racist no matter how you look at it. I am believing it is a democrat thing. Look at Pelosi Reid everything they have done. Hillary is right there with them.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Bs post. Then You explain Why this President speaks up even when he Thinks a black is attacked by a white, but his mouth is shut when a white woman is killed by an illegal? Key word would be illegal. Can you comprehend?
The President spoke out when multiple black men were killed, which then, in turn caused racial tension and finally riots. I would also like to point out this wasn't about white on black crime....Martin was killer was NOT white, the others were killed by police some of which shot a child dead within 5 secs of arriving on the scene.

This women was killed by and illegal no doubt, but you should look at Obama's record of deportations as he has deported more illegals during his term.

And before you slam me in a response I would point out that I am, most likely, to the right on this issue. Unless you support a constitutional amendment to remove the birthright and massive fines for any companies employing illegals...you would be to the left of me. We can never "secure the boarder" as its not just about the Mexican boarder....Women from China are coming here to have children for their anchor baby status.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
The President spoke out when multiple black men were killed, which then, in turn caused racial tension and finally riots. I would also like to point out this wasn't about white on black crime....Martin was killer was NOT white, the others were killed by police some of which shot a child dead within 5 secs of arriving on the scene.

This women was killed by and illegal no doubt, but you should look at Obama's record of deportations as he has deported more illegals during his term.

And before you slam me in a response I would point out that I am, most likely, to the right on this issue. Unless you support a constitutional amendment to remove the birthright and massive fines for any companies employing illegals...you would be to the left of me. We can never "secure the boarder" as its not just about the Mexican boarder....Women from China are coming here to have children for their anchor baby status.
But we can. Nowhere else are the aliens coming across by the thousands per month. The federal government even forecasts that number to be nearing 200,000 in the coming year!!!!

The border needs to be closed and the existing laws enforced.
Separate issue....what to do with those already here!!

Why is it OK for America to become the land of selective law enforcement?
Old 07-16-2015, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
But we can. Nowhere else are the aliens coming across by the thousands per month. The federal government even forecasts that number to be nearing 200,000 in the coming year!!!!

The border needs to be closed and the existing laws enforced.
Separate issue....what to do with those already here!!

Why is it OK for America to become the land of selective law enforcement?
I believe the best way to secure our borders is to make it less attractive for them to come. We could start by improving our Social Security system to insure our numbers are not compromised. Currently multiple people can use the same number without fear. If we impose fines that hurt to businesses that employ illegals so that they cannot get jobs then we could make a big dent in the flow. We should also get rid of these Sanctuary city laws.....

We may agree on how to do this but agree we need to do something.

But we should give credit when credit is do which I will do here...Obama has deported, not returned, large numbers of illegals.

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013 | Pew Research Center
Old 07-16-2015, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
...But we should give credit when credit is do which I will do here...Obama has deported, not returned, large numbers of illegals.

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013 | Pew Research Center
His policies and political rhetoric have also increased the flow of illegal immigrants to the United States, so any increase in deportations will have little impact on the overall illegal population in the U.S.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
His policies and political rhetoric have also increased the flow of illegal immigrants to the United States, so any increase in deportations will have little impact on the overall illegal population in the U.S.
I was thinking the same thing. How many deported versus how many given a pass to come in. What are the percentages and how do they compare to previous administrations? Not saying I have the answer to those questions, but it certainly would tell the whole story instead of just a piece of it.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sorry but this is just not true....
Old 07-16-2015, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sorry but this is just not true....
Which part of the statement?

His rhetoric for sure has contributed to the increased flow into the USA by illegals. In addition to his hands off policy....do not enforce immigration laws against illegals FLOWING in by the thousands.

There is no denying Obama's agenda on this subject.....none!
Old 07-16-2015, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Which part of the statement?

His rhetoric for sure has contributed to the increased flow into the USA by illegals. In addition to his hands off policy....do not enforce immigration laws against illegals FLOWING in by the thousands.

There is no denying Obama's agenda on this subject.....none!
Your going to have to show something in regard to his rhetoric about increased flow. This is what I have for 2012...4 years into is administration.

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S. | Pew Research Center

Most likely you are referring to the wave of unaccompanied minors which was based on a rumor not fact.....
Old 07-16-2015, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your going to have to show something in regard to his rhetoric about increased flow. This is what I have for 2012...4 years into is administration.

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S. | Pew Research Center

Most likely you are referring to the wave of unaccompanied minors which was based on a rumor not fact.....
[url=http://townhall.com/columnists/iramehlman/2013/09/25/new-illegal-immigration-figures-belie-enforcement-and-deportation-claims-n1708663/page/full[/url]
Old 07-16-2015, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
[url=http://townhall.com/columnists/iramehlman/2013/09/25/new-illegal-immigration-figures-belie-enforcement-and-deportation-claims-n1708663/page/full[/url]
Don't copy the URL part...so we have the same statistics leading to two different outcomes...Never heard of this townhall site.

Tags
family, steinle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.