Trump press conference

Old 01-11-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Default Trump press conference

First one in six months.....maybe.
Anyhow, it's scheduled for 11:00 a.m. today.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
First one in six months.....maybe.
Anyhow, it's scheduled for 11:00 a.m. today.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
I wonder if it will be tweet?
Old 01-11-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if it will be tweet?
That is a funny one!

I am picturing Trump sitting on a sofa in his mother's home, still in his PJs, typing tweets while the major news outlet cameras focus in.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is a funny one!

I am picturing Trump sitting on a sofa in his mother's home, still in his PJs, typing tweets while the major news outlet cameras focus in.
And putin telling him what to say.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is a funny one!

Hmm, that's interesting that Trump has a mother. Obie didn't have one, so you won't see him tweeting from his mom's place. As a matter of fact, he is not even sure who his real father was. The one he claims was married to another woman, making him a bast@rd if he is really his father. Of course, Obie looks nothing like him. He looks more like the guy Frank Marshall Davis that claims to have been his mother's lover since she was 14 years old, and was later in Obie's book as his mentor until he went off to college. Frank Davis was a member of Communist USA and left Chicago because he was wanted by the FBI. Just saying. Not that it really matters. Obama's past never was an issue, especially to the blind left.

Tags
today, a.m, tapatalk, sm-t580, scheduled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.