Stephen Colbert on Donald Trump vs. Meryl Streep.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Default Stephen Colbert on Donald Trump vs. Meryl Streep.

Donald Trump's Meryl Streep Attack: Stephen Colbert Responds

He should really learn to pick the right battles to fight.

His minions would not care what Meryl Streep says or thinks as she is just some Hollywood liberal.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

You are correct. This and a "bunch" of other tweets are embarrassing for the Republican Party. Frankly, as a card carrying Republican I'm getting really tired of Trumps everyday tweets. There is a time for a person in his elected position to say nothing. I think he has stuck his foot in his mouth enough. It's not often I agree with D's but on Trump's tweets I absolutely do think he should revisit that tendency to tweet everyday.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Like beauty, its in the eye of the beholder. In Hollywood you also have to add "in the eye" with are you liberal enough.
In my view I had always believed that Streep was over-rated while my wife disagreed. Its one's opinion. some one mentioned "Sophie's Choice". In my view people were taken more with the circumstance that the character "Sophie"was place in, rather than the acting itself and that is what stuck with them through the years

Maggie Smith is my idea of a excellent actress because she admired for her work and not her popularity. Anthony Hopkins another fine actor that comes to mind.

My daughter loves Stephen Colbert. I simply do not like his style of humor and he can smile and smile and beyond it all is darkness.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-10-2017, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are correct. This and a "bunch" of other tweets are embarrassing for the Republican Party. Frankly, as a card carrying Republican I'm getting really tired of Trumps everyday tweets. There is a time for a person in his elected position to say nothing. I think he has stuck his foot in his mouth enough. It's not often I agree with D's but on Trump's tweets I absolutely do think he should revisit that tendency to tweet everyday.
When trump's tweets become as obnoxious as Obama's usual multiple daily sessions in front of the main stream camera then we can biych about Trump's always in your face dislike.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Obama, as President has been much more "Presidental" than Trump in his daily tweets as President elect. Why would you as President Elect have anything to tweet regarding comments of any Hollywood Celebrity?
Old 01-10-2017, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama, as President has been much more "Presidental" than Trump in his daily tweets as President elect. Why would you as President Elect have anything to tweet regarding comments of any Hollywood Celebrity?
Define Presidential as you understand it?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-10-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Exhibiting personal actions and behavior...the opposite of Chump.

You're welcome.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:35 PM
n/a

OBAMA? PRESIDENTIAL?

In the same setence?

Obama is about as presidential as Dennis Rodman!
Old 01-10-2017, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
OBAMA? PRESIDENTIAL?

In the same setence?

Obama is about as presidential as Dennis Rodman!

EXACTLY what I was about to say. How anyone could say that Obie is presidential with a straight face, is beyond even liberal reasoning. And they wonder where the term Libtard came from.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is it only his tweets that bother you? What about all his nasty hurtful comments he's made? What about all his bold faced lies? (Obama is a Kenyan; Global warming is a hoax by the Chinese........... I could list many more) You don't have a problem with them?
Old 01-11-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is it only his tweets that bother you? What about all his nasty hurtful comments he's made? What about all his bold faced lies? (Obama is a Kenyan; Global warming is a hoax by the Chinese........... I could list many more) You don't have a problem with them?
Trump does lie a great deal. Just check PolitiFact. Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
Old 01-11-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump was right in what he said. Obama is the worst president in history, and he is the most divisive and racist. If the truth hurts, Oh Well.

I really didn't care for Trump that much, but the more I hear from libtards, the better he appears. Libtards are the same ones that said Obama would be a good president, and we now know that is a lie. So, how can we trust anything they say now?
Old 01-11-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump was right in what he said. Obama is the worst president in history, and he is the most divisive and racist. If the truth hurts, Oh Well.

I really didn't care for Trump that much, but the more I hear from libtards, the better he appears. Libtards are the same ones that said Obama would be a good president, and we now know that is a lie. So, how can we trust anything they say now?
Poifectly describes you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LibT.jpg (46.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-11-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
to be brief....NOT TRUMP!!!
Old 01-11-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

He was an excellent president. I could tell you about the stock market and unemployment numbers but those are .......... you know..........ah........facts. I know you have no interest in such nonsense.

We're not laughing at you. Really we're not...... well...... maybe............... just a little.

Tags
care, meryl, streep, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.