Steven Schimdt on Donald Trump's press conference

Old 02-17-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Default Steven Schimdt on Donald Trump's press conference

Every Pundit Has Critiqued Trump's Press Conference. This Is the One That Matters. It's the Best, and It's From a Republican. - The New Civil Rights Movement

Talk about a whiny little brat in this Donald Trump. I wonder what Saturday Night Live will do with this already satirical stuff?
Old 02-17-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Every Pundit Has Critiqued Trump's Press Conference. This Is the One That Matters. It's the Best, and It's From a Republican. - The New Civil Rights Movement

Talk about a whiny little brat in this Donald Trump. I wonder what Saturday Night Live will do with this already satirical stuff?
One of the resitance party's news sources.....once per week?
Old 02-17-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Steve Schmidt's tweet said it all:

“NO American President has EVER comported themselves like this. Endless self pity, Dishonest assertions and scapegoating.”

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Really! a Mc Cain groupie's opinion about Trump's 77 minute meeting is settled science. and the kicker is he's a Republican. translated we found a useful idiot and better yet a republican who has criticized trump .

Progressives, the media, the intelligence community and republicans like Mc Cain have been going for Trump's throat and attacking his family . they have pushed to boycotting all that is the Trump brand to punish him and his for winning the election and this ding dong has the audacity to judge Trump.

trump's press conference was refreshing honest, entertaining and he made it clear to his enemies that this is not his first rodeo

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-17-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Trump is doing a great job. Totally making Obie look like an inept amateur.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

Aren`t you a little old to be tuning into a satirical show which is written by coke heads who are in their early 20`s as if they know anything ?

Say how have your investments done since Election Day ? Oh you dont have enough to make any difference ? Pity you .
Old 02-17-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
Aren`t you a little old to be tuning into a satirical show which is written by coke heads who are in their early 20`s as if they know anything ?

Say how have your investments done since Election Day ? Oh you dont have enough to make any difference ? Pity you .
His parents portfolio has increased sufficiently to increase tals psychiatric visits. Through therapy he can be taught a semi normal life... ie not leaving his puppy alone at the park.

Tags
night, press, conference, trumps, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.