Stevie Wonder: Voting for Trump is like asking me to drive!

Old 11-08-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

Default Stevie Wonder: Voting for Trump is like asking me to drive!

Now that's funny.

Vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016!!
Old 11-08-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Like a singer has any skin in the game? Stevie has never "seen" competition from international corperations. He is a typical under educated voter (skin color and genetic inferiority aside). Besides....Mercedes and BMW make cars that can drive themselves. PLUS, know another person who has not driven a car in over 20 years? HILLARY.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Like a singer has any skin in the game? Stevie has never "seen" competition from international corperations. He is a typical under educated voter (skin color and genetic inferiority aside). Besides....Mercedes and BMW make cars that can drive themselves. PLUS, know another person who has not driven a car in over 20 years? HILLARY.
Stevie Wonder id NOT a "typical citizen". He lives in a protected world. He writes songs, not philosophy. He's not a political expert. Why would his opinion matter? Genetic inferiority aside.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Stevie Wonder id NOT a "typical citizen". He lives in a protected world. He writes songs, not philosophy. He's not a political expert. Why would his opinion matter? Genetic inferiority aside.
It matters to Liberals, because like Stevie Wonder, they are 'blind' to the world around them.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:10 AM
n/a

Stevie is an example of uninformed liberals, blind leading the blind. Meant as an analogy, not as demeaning the handicapped.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitespeedRider View Post
A singer with skin in the game? Tell me about the Motor City Madman.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
A singer with skin in the game? Tell me about the Motor City Madman.

I'm sure that there is something in your comment related to the subject.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fools.jpg (22.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-08-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sure that there is something in your comment related to the subject.
Not such a wise man?

The Motor City Madman is Ted Nugent, outspoken politically. Most of the time he's right.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not such a wise man?

The Motor City Madman is Ted Nugent, outspoken politically. Most of the time he's right.
Duhhh! And what does he have to do with Stevie Wonder?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ahhh...they're BOTH musicians...with a political opinion, opposite each other...that is why CHI referenced him.

motor city madman - Google Search
Old 11-08-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
MD, check out post 2. Think real hard.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Stevie is an example of uninformed liberals, blind leading the blind. Meant as an analogy, not as demeaning the handicapped.
You can call the comment an analogy or whatever else you want, but it is "demeaning the handicapped."
Old 11-08-2016, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
You can call the comment an analogy or whatever else you want, but it is "demeaning the handicapped."

The Villages Florida
Old 11-08-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok, then live with it. Ever heard the little saying "sticks and stones, etc..."??? It appears that liberals are sensitive when the words come from the other side. But, it is OK for Beyonce and JayZ to use it in public and dance to it while flaunting half naked bodies.

Sorry, but your false indignity is as credible as you assuring me that Hillary is honest.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now that's funny.

Vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016!!
I get so amused when I see readers who have completely missed the point. I thought it was REALLY FUNNY !!!

Tags
funny, vote, drive, voting, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.