stick a fork in donald, he is done!

Old 10-08-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

Default stick a fork in donald, he is done!

After last Sexist video. Who could possibly want THAT to represent america.
The world is laughing at us.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are completely right. We would rather have a felonious criminal as president. A criminal that broke several felony laws by mishandling classified information. A criminal that got Americans killed and lied about it. A felon that stole thousands of dollars worth of gov property from the White House. A pathological liar and tax cheat. Yep, she will make a much better representative of America, than a person that talked trash eleven years ago in private that someone illegally recorded.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are completely right. We would rather have a felonious criminal as president. A criminal that broke several felony laws by mishandling classified information. A criminal that got Americans killed and lied about it. A felon that stole thousands of dollars worth of gov property from the White House. A pathological liar and tax cheat. Yep, she will make a much better representative of America, than a person that talked trash eleven years ago in private that someone illegally recorded.
your kidding me, you are defending him, by attacking another candidate, what is with you. Do you have to be hit over the head to realize the donald is all about THE DONALD!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2016, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you completely insane?
Old 10-08-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is no question he is self destructing. I can't see why anyone could support him now that he has shown his true colors. I get it if people don't want to vote for Hillary, but how could anyone in good conscience support Trump. Vote third party if you have to, but supporting him means you support racism and sexism. Its that simple.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is no question he is self destructing. I can't see why anyone could support him now that he has shown his true colors. I get it if people don't want to vote for Hillary, but how could anyone in good conscience support Trump. Vote third party if you have to, but supporting him means you support racism and sexism. Its that simple.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

I wonder what Ma-liar-a is thinking now, only 8 months married and hitting on other women. Well, she married him for money so why should she care. And what kind of a fool was he to think she did it for "love". 2 scrimmage who deserve each other.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
your kidding me, you are defending him, by attacking another candidate, what is with you. Do you have to be hit over the head to realize the donald is all about THE DONALD!!!!!!!!
And The Hillary...is all about The Hillary too! They're ALL narcissistic psychopaths.

Quote:
I wonder what Ma-liar-a is thinking now, only 8 months married and hitting on other women. Well, she married him for money so why should she care. And what kind of a fool was he to think she did it for "love". 2 scrimmage who deserve each other.
SHE married HIM for the fame and power that came with being "The Donald". She got what she wanted. He got a regular fine PO a$$. They both got what they wanted. She knows what he is and what he does. There's an iron clad prenup and I'm sure officially they have an "open marriage". He'd be a fool not to.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Default unbelievable

Our nation has hit the lowest low. To support this bag of s_ _t is saying "I'm as bad". Vote for anybody BUT this ego maniac. IF HE THINKS HE CAN DO ANY THING HE WANTS BECAUSE HE IS A STAR, WHAT THE HE'LL DO YOU THINK HE COULD DO TO THIS NATION AS PRESIDENT!!!!!! THE ONLY THING HE IS A POLITICAL FOR, IS GETTING CAUGHT!!!
Old 10-08-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

And Wild Bill and Hill are any better. What is that about a black kettle.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:37 PM
n/a

Default What felon

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
you are completely right. We would rather have a felonious criminal as president. A criminal that broke several felony laws by mishandling classified information. A criminal that got americans killed and lied about it. A felon that stole thousands of dollars worth of gov property from the white house. A pathological liar and tax cheat. Yep, she will make a much better representative of america, than a person that talked trash eleven years ago in private that someone illegally recorded.
what felon, show me. You can't... No fact just more lies.
Show me, where hillary has been charged with a felony. You can't ! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
what felon, show me. You can't... No fact just more lies.
Show me, where hillary has been charged with a felony. You can't ! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can she vote in her home state?
Felon Voting Rights | New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU) - American Civil Liberties Union of New York State

Tags
world, donald, fork, stick

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.