Stop calling Donald Trump a Christian.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

You can't change narcissistic sociopaths.
And we can't change pathological liars like you...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

That pastor looks rather honest to me and he had things to say about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama as well.
Key word = "looks".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
NC pastor to Trump supporters: Stop calling Trump a Christian—he's everything Jesus stood against

That pastor looks rather honest to me and he had things to say about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama as well.
That's what a con man...a confidence man...does. He gains your confidence, your trust, through deception and then takes your money...in this case a 10% tithe.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
That's what a con man...a confidence man...does. He gains your confidence, your trust, through deception and then takes your money...in this case a 10% tithe.

So when are you gonna hit us with the 10% racial indoctrination fee Don ? Just kidding big guy ! [emoji6]
Old 04-12-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
And we can't change pathological liars like you...
And you are nothing but an insignificant pizzant in my great life...who continues to crack me up.

Thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-12-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually look at what this pastor says. He is right on target about Donald John Trump. NC pastor to Trump supporters: Stop calling Trump a Christian—he's everything Jesus stood against

Quote:
Pavlovitz recently published a piece urging folks to stop referring to Donald Trump as a Christian. Who would have thought during Trump’s early campaign, he would ever have been referred to as a man of God. But “somehow” Trump found Jesus on the campaign — just in time to garner millions of Christian voters. Pavlovitiz reminds us that Trump’s life shows contempt toward the good that Jesus lived and preached: “humility, generosity, respect, empathy, kindness, peace.” But high-positioned and high-profile evangelists were able to convince many in their flocks that the real Donald Trump is a new Christian — who has now seen the light and is headed for the Promised Land. Pavlovitz adds:

Sure, he was on his third marriage and was heard on video boasting of his infidelity to his current wife.

Yes, he said he could grab a woman by the genitalia.

Yes, he advocated that protesters at his rallies be “roughed up.”

Sure, he made fun of a disabled man.

Certainly, he talked about walling off Mexicans and banning Muslims and taking away healthcare

But Donnie loved Jesus now — so all should be well with our souls.

Tags
stop, christian, trump, donald, calling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.