Obama: Facing ISIS Butchery, You Christians Are No Better

Old 02-06-2015, 11:57 AM
n/a

Default Obama: Facing ISIS Butchery, You Christians Are No Better

Comparing us modern-day Christians--who are the majority of U.S. citizens and legal immigrant residents--to ISIS butchery as if we are no better because of the INQUSITION that started in the 12th Century, and slavery is not only insulting to all Christians and our NATION, but grossly prejudiced, too!

Obama: People of faith must confront insults to religion - Washington Times
Old 02-06-2015, 12:49 PM
n/a

Sounds like a Muslim with an agenda and a world wide stage to work it!

He duped (twice) those that elected him. And of course now with no election risk he is free to totally ignore the majority and the will of the people and continue his agenda.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:02 PM
n/a

He was born in Kenya and has father was a jihadist Muslim. No legitimate birth certificut was ever proven to be shown.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:03 PM
n/a

Default Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sounds like a Muslim with an agenda and a world wide stage to work it!

He duped (twice) those that elected him. And of course now with no election risk he is free to totally ignore the majority and the will of the people and continue his agenda.
Right. That rhetoric has gone the way of the dinosaur. More people have been killed in the name of God than any other. It is the heads of these religions that have blood on their hands. That being said, it was really dumb and bad timing to even throw those thoughts out there by Potus. And who are " we the people", it certainly is not the marginalized tea party extremists?
Old 02-06-2015, 01:04 PM
n/a

It didn't take long for this group to take the birthed route. Wow
Old 02-06-2015, 02:37 PM
n/a

So was that message of comparison meant to indicate that it is okay today - hundreds of centuries later - to accept/condone such barbaric behavior; rather than rise up to defeat it because we have learned from our past that such barbarism is not right?

I failed to see where the speech endorsed rising up to conquer barbarians. Did anyone hear that; could I have missed that declaration?
Old 02-06-2015, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
It didn't take long for this group to take the birthed route. Wow

or "the marginalized tea party extemists". We are all smart enough to do better than this.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:40 PM
n/a

His goal is to bring this country to it's knees where he believes we belong. Not sure he will be happy till we are under Sharia law.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:57 PM
n/a

I almost, not quite, take exception to our President in all most all ways, HOWEVER, as I said on here in 2007 and 2008, he has NEVER worked at a real job...now do not jump on me...I mean he is of the academic world. He taught Alinsky and organized neighborhoods for action. That was his background before getting into politics.

That is all ok....and please...I do not mean he does not work. It is just who he is and he cannot change. He lectures...he believes what he says, and has no patience for anyone who may have another opinion. He brings out the Alinsky with his constant attacks no matter the stituation. It is just who he is.

I do not see him as phoney.....he really believes in his heart that HIS ideas are the only ideas and has no patience for anyone who may have a different opinion. Any book written about him since he became President, whether from the right or left makes that very point and very clearly.

When he speaks "off the cuff" so to speak, he reverts back to LECTURING and that is all he is doing. He is not even trying to relate to what is happening.....what he said and says is from the classroom. He has very little background from which to draw on anything else and is surrounded by nothing but yes men.

He has always been that way, and will not change. I stopped even criticizing him for what he says, because it is just him.

Recall how loud and dramatic his words when he drew that famous "red line" on Syria. Practicing theory and not being realistic, and we all saw what happened there.

His words mean nothing any longer, but he will keep preaching.

BUT.....sometimes his "theories" make sense as in the economic struggles....but foreign policy, he refuses to accept reality and will say all the same things in the classroom.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:53 PM
n/a

This would all be fine if it weren't so damaging to our country.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know. We have people posting here about how this President is dissrespected yet you could write a small book with all his offensive quotes that he has made.

I still do not think it is purposeful...he honestly does not understand what he does to the pysche of folks with comment like this recent one.

Seems when he does it, he spends a lot of time either ignoring or just walking it back and making it worse (SEE RED LINE IN SYRIA)

I still think he should be judged not on these stupid statements he always makes, and you are right about the far reaching effects that these comments have, but concentrate on our policy and how he is managing that.

Geez....listen to me defending him
Old 02-06-2015, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's the goal, consumating the Alinsky and Cloward-Piven strategies.

Overload it with debt and BEGGARS who vote, and promise them the world. Crush it, then come to the rescue. And they then eat out of his hand.

The narcissist's ultimate dream.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:49 PM
n/a

He not only refuses to accept reality, and certainly had no qualifications for this office, he was very carefully handled and groomed when "serving" in the Illinois state senate. Rather than being involved, he is the only Illinois senator whose voting record shows he never took a stand on anything. His complete record consists of only voting "present" on every vote for which he was there. Very convenient when he was promoted via a slick presentation of a well-written speech at the Democratic convention. He is at best totally incompetent and at worse, a very dangerous puppet.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:19 PM
n/a

///
Old 02-10-2015, 03:20 PM
n/a

Some posters refuse to do any research so they try and dredge up old informationan that is JUST NOT FACTUAL.

For example, saying President Obama voted "PRESENT" for his complete voting record in Illinois.

"Here are the facts: According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator. The AP reported that Obama said the votes represented a small portion — a little more than 3 percent — of the "roughly 4,000" votes he cast as a member of the state Senate."

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.