Study: Global warming skeptics know more about climate science

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Study: Global warming skeptics know more about climate science

Ha!

Study apparently shows these "sky is falling" Chicken Littles are just not as bright.

Study: Global warming skeptics know more about climate science | Fox News
  #2  
Old 02-13-2015, 01:35 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Did you read the study or do you get all your information from fox news?
  #3  
Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ha!

Study apparently shows these "sky is falling" Chicken Littles are just not as bright.

Study: Global warming skeptics know more about climate science | Fox News
There can't be global warming because it is freezing outside. Also, there can't be hunger in the world, because Publix' shelves are full.
  #4  
Old 02-13-2015, 10:03 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There can't be global warming because it is freezing outside. Also, there can't be hunger in the world, because Publix' shelves are full.
I don't comment on global warming because I, as an individual, do not understand it, but it is nice to see that someone who is well read and informed is posting here on the subject. Thanks so much for sharing.

I suppose I should be laughing, but for some reason I am not.
  #5  
Old 02-13-2015, 11:07 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I don't comment on global warming because I, as an individual, do not understand it, but it is nice to see that someone who is well read and informed is posting here on the subject. Thanks so much for sharing.

I suppose I should be laughing, but for some reason I am not.
Here's a laugh
  #6  
Old 02-13-2015, 11:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ha!

Study apparently shows these "sky is falling" Chicken Littles are just not as bright.

Study: Global warming skeptics know more about climate science | Fox News
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\b lue0;}
\deftab720

\itap1\trowd \taflags0 \trgaph108\trleft-108 \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrl\brdrnil \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrr\brdrnil
\clvertalc \clshdrawnil \clwWidth10000\clftsWidth3 \clmart10 \clmarl10 \clmarb10 \clmarr10 \clbrdrt\brdrnil \clbrdrl\brdrnil \clbrdrb\brdrnil \clbrdrr\brdrnil \clpadt20 \clpadl20 \clpadb20 \clpadr20 \gaph\cellx8640
\pard\intbl\itap1\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf0 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \cell \lastrow\row}
  #7  
Old 02-13-2015, 11:58 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\b lue0;}
\deftab720

\itap1\trowd \taflags0 \trgaph108\trleft-108 \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrl\brdrnil \trbrdrt\brdrnil \trbrdrr\brdrnil
\clvertalc \clshdrawnil \clwWidth10000\clftsWidth3 \clmart10 \clmarl10 \clmarb10 \clmarr10 \clbrdrt\brdrnil \clbrdrl\brdrnil \clbrdrb\brdrnil \clbrdrr\brdrnil \clpadt20 \clpadl20 \clpadb20 \clpadr20 \gaph\cellx8640
\pard\intbl\itap1\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf0 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \cell \lastrow\row}

You forgot a bracket.
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.