"Suck it up, Cupcake".

Old 05-30-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
and you have Bernie "never had a real job" Sanders and Hillary"I've never heard a I I didn't tell & never had a successful job" Clinton.

I'll try someone without gov't experience for once. Those with gov't experience haven't faired to well as of late.
Unfortunately, if he gets elected, he's one of "them"...he'll work for the system. It'll be "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Same with Hillary, it's the "system" not the person. President is a glorified figure head, the talking head representative.

Either one, the system lives and goes on. Money is borrowed and spent.
Old 05-30-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately, if he gets elected, he's one of "them"...he'll work for the system. It'll be "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Same with Hillary, it's the "system" not the person. President is a glorified figure head, the talking head representative.

Either one, the system lives and goes on. Money is borrowed and spent.

Is it good news that the Libertarian Party just nominated two ex-governors to lead their party?
Old 05-30-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is it good news that the Libertarian Party just nominated two ex-governors to lead their party?
Who knows, maybe the party is being infiltrated to destroy it from within... Governors are "made men" who know the system. WERE part of the system. Who knows? Have they seen the light or are they plants?

Tags
hide, desk, woman, applaud, cupcake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.