"Suck it up, Cupcake".

Old 05-29-2016, 03:41 AM
n/a

Default "Suck it up, Cupcake".

Sarah Palin to media: 'Suck it up, cupcake' - POLITICO

I am not sure to applaud or hide under my desk from this woman.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:38 AM
n/a

She's a good patriot, but I can't listen to her. Her voice drives me nuts.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

She is a low ratings reality show. But I watch Ax Men, so that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

I think she does an exaggerated version of herself hoping Tina Fey will do an impression and keep her in the game. I love when she starts rhyming.

Suck it up, cupcake

The original phrase was suck it up. WWII pilots used this phrase with oxygen masks. Then it was suck it up butter cup and that evolved into suck it up cupcake. I thought she created it. Too bad, there's already many places to buy tee shirts and other junk. Donald would have registered the name by now.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think she does an exaggerated version of herself hoping Tina Fey will do an impression and keep her in the game. I love when she starts rhyming.

Suck it up, cupcake

The original phrase was suck it up. WWII pilots used this phrase with oxygen masks. Then it was suck it up butter cup and that evolved into suck it up cupcake. I thought she created it. Too bad, there's already many places to buy tee shirts and other junk. Donald would have registered the name by now.
Cannot see how Trump and/or Palin can blame the media for all the problems in the United States. The media are often the first ones to take an issue seriously and chase it down the rabbit hole as with the story told in the movie Spotlight about sexual abuse of kids by Boston priests. The governmental entities were trying and succeeding in hushing the problem up.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Sarah Palin is another pathetic 'wanna be' looking for a job, like 99% of Trump supporters. If the US electorate hadn't put her out to pasture in 2008, she would be just finishing up her two terms as VP and probably running for president.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sarah Palin is another pathetic 'wanna be' looking for a job, like 99% of Trump supporters. If the US electorate hadn't put her out to pasture in 2008, she would be just finishing up her two terms as VP and probably running for president.
Just more baiting by the local TROLL.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
99% of Trump Supporters are looking for a job???? I hope in your career you were not involved with a job that demanded accuracy!
Old 05-29-2016, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
99% of Trump Supporters are looking for a job???? I hope in your career you were not involved with a job that demanded accuracy!

Trump supporters with no visible means of support include: Sarah Palin, John Bolton, Newt (the toot) Gingrich, Mike (the huck) Huckabee, Dr Ben Carson, soon to be out of a job Gov (Crispy Crème) Chris Christie, soon to be out of work Sen Marco Rubio, and a few others. He doesn't have that many supporters.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump supporters with no visible means of support include: Sarah Palin, John Bolton, Newt (the toot) Gingrich, Mike (the huck) Huckabee, Dr Ben Carson, soon to be out of a job Gov (Crispy Crème) Chris Christie, soon to be out of work Sen Marco Rubio, and a few others. He doesn't have that many supporters.
Thank you for the amazing insights . I am pleased that you are " on duty " today . It is really civic minded of you .
Old 05-29-2016, 03:26 PM
n/a

Soon to be out of work, Sen Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) said she supports Trump but will not endorse him (whatever that means).
Old 05-29-2016, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wouldn't concern myself with their financial affairs and means of support if i were you. I'm sure their net worth far exceeds yours.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wouldn't concern myself with their financial affairs and means of support if i were you. I'm sure their net worth far exceeds yours.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
You can't even bother to spell Krispy Kreme korrectly?
Old 05-30-2016, 07:26 AM
n/a

Default Wow!

Quote:
and you have Bernie "never had a real job" Sanders and Hillary"I've never heard a I I didn't tell & never had a successful job" Clinton.

I'll try someone without gov't experience for once. Those with gov't experience haven't faired to well as of late.

Tags
hide, desk, woman, applaud, cupcake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.