Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Default Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office people read Talk of the Villages Political Forum? More than probably. They bet have a laugh at some things on here. I hope one of them is not my 224 613 Project stuff as I have mentioned it to the Sumter County Court Administrator back when I was set for Jury Duty in May of 2014 down in Bushnell. I talked about that quite a bit here on Talk of the Villages-- on the Regular Forum-- back then.

The Lake and Marion County Sheriff's Offices probably also look at these as I would expect that people who frequent movies have noticed all the numbers showing up in movies, ads, TV shows, books, etc. of late.

We do not live in a vacuum.

Lake County Sheriff's Office

Marion County Sheriff's Office

I also mentioned this work but as little as possible in detail when I had Federal Jury Duty in Ocala in January of 2010 (?). This was for an employment discrimination case involving harassment at the Claremont Police Department. I wrote about that too on Talk of the Villages.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
welcome to the sumter county sheriff's office website

do i think that the sumter county sheriff's office people read talk of the villages political forum? More than probably. They bet have a laugh at some things on here. I hope one of them is not my 224 613 project stuff as i have mentioned it to the sumter county court administrator back when i was set for jury duty in may of 2014 down in bushnell. I talked about that quite a bit here on talk of the villages-- on the regular forum-- back then.

The lake and marion county sheriff's offices probably also look at these as i would expect that people who frequent movies have noticed all the numbers showing up in movies, ads, tv shows, books, etc. Of late.

lake county sheriff's office

marion county sheriff's office

i also mentioned this work but as little as possible in detail when i had federal jury duty in ocala in january of 2010 (?). This was for an employment discrimination case involving harassment at the claremont police department. I wrote about that too on talk of the villages.

wgas?

Old 11-12-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
wgas?

bog99 slime. Hello, Villages High School. I suppose some students get a real kick out of the immature shenanigans here on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office people read Talk of the Villages Political Forum? More than probably. They bet have a laugh at some things on here. I hope one of them is not my 224 613 Project stuff as I have mentioned it to the Sumter County Court Administrator back when I was set for Jury Duty in May of 2014 down in Bushnell. I talked about that quite a bit here on Talk of the Villages-- on the Regular Forum-- back then.

The Lake and Marion County Sheriff's Offices probably also look at these as I would expect that people who frequent movies have noticed all the numbers showing up in movies, ads, TV shows, books, etc. of late.

I also mentioned this work but as little as possible in detail when I had Federal Jury Duty in Ocala in January of 2010 (?). This was for an employment discrimination case involving harassment at the Claremont Police Department. I wrote about that too on Talk of the Villages.
It's always about you...
Old 11-12-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's always about you...
I told you there were some nut-jobs on this board.

There's a lot of nut-jobs in politics, period. (see posts on psychopathy).

BTW: why are so many prominent media Femo-Fascists also homosexual?
Old 11-12-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Would like to get some other Florida County Sheriffs' Office looking at Talk of the Villages as well. Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties along with Alachua, Orange, and several others.

Florida Sheriffs Association

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office

Orange County Sheriff's Office
Old 11-12-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would like to get some other Florida County Sheriffs' Office looking at Talk of the Villages as well. Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties along with Alachua, Orange, and several others.

If I was you I'd be more worried about the guys in white coats carrying straight jackets.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

I did go talk to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office people back on September 17, 2002 about various things. A very persistent troll on Findlaw, my 224 613 Project, and a matter I have discussed before on various places on Talk of the Villages which I need not go into again. While I was at their Pinellas Park headquarters, the Detective took my copied documents of maybe 103 various things and called me a few days later saying they had mixed feelings about arming citizens with knowledge like that. Much harder to be manipulated by lawyers picking jurors if you have very educated people in the pool. Or just curious about the legal system. I kept e-mailing the detective to change his mind about their getting more involved but another detective told me that the first detective was a Criminal Intelligence one-- same as him-- and he was very busy with homicide investigations. The second detective kind of joked with me about my interest in Hollywood as he had a name that is well known in the movies. Not Coppola but some other such name. I gave up on that prospect.

Interestingly my sister-in-law-- I have a lot of these from two brothers with a few divorces between them-- was working at the Tarpon Springs PD for a while around this time before heading back to Northern CA to work for a District Attorney's Office-- or something like that-- in Northern CA.

The last I looked-- a year or a little more ago-- both these two Pinellas County Detectives were still working in Pinellas County as Deputies of some kind.

The Findlaw troll was far more clever, nasty, imaginative, and experienced than any troll I have seen on Talk of the Villages. I had to go to my Palm Harbor Members of the US Congress before it seemed they started doing something about stopping the online criminal harassment on Findlaw. This was across state lines. I had also called the VA Sheriff's Office where this troll lived as soon as I identified him. They laughed and said they were very familiar with the man but could not do anything. Freedom of Speech and all that.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
If I was you I'd be more worried about the guys in white coats carrying straight jackets.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did go talk to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office people back on September 17, 2002 about various things. A very persistent troll on Findlaw, my 224 613 Project, and a matter I have discussed before on various places on Talk of the Villages which I need not go into again. While I was at their Pinellas Park headquarters, the Detective took my copied documents of maybe 103 various things and called me a few days later saying they had mixed feelings about arming citizens with knowledge like that. Much harder to manipulate by lawyers picking jurors if you have very educated people in the pool. Or just curious about the legal system. I kept e-mailing the detective to change his mind about their getting more involved but another detective told me that the first detective was a Criminal Intelligence one-- same as him-- and he was very busy with homicide investigations. The second detective kind of joked with me about my interest in Hollywood as he had a name that is well known in the movies. Not Coppola but some other such name. I gave up on that prospect.

Interestingly my sister-in-law-- I have a lot of these from two brothers with a few divorces between them-- was working at the Tarpon Springs PD for a while around this time before heading back to Northern CA to work for a District Attorney's Office-- or something like that-- in Northern CA.

The last I looked-- a year or a little more ago-- both these two Pinellas County Detectives were still working in Pinellas County as Deputies of some kind.

The Findlaw troll was far more clever, nasty, imaginative, and experienced than any troll I have seen on Talk of the Villages. I had to go to my Palm Harbor Members of the US Congress before it seemed they started doing something about stopping the online criminal harassment on Findlaw. This was across state lines. I had also called the VA Sheriff's Office where this troll lived as soon as I identified him. They laughed and said they were very familiar with the man but could not do anything. Freedom of Speech and all that.
Leap frog over trolls.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

I have repeatedly said on these pages from day one. that The Villages leadership, the developer , the police, etc read TOTV because it is a source, not a reliable one but it does give them a sense of what residents have on their minds. it is no different than employers who scan facebook to see potential candidates have posted there.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-12-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have repeatedly said on these pages from day one. that The Villages leadership, the developer , the police, etc read TOTV because it is a source, not a reliable one but it does give them a sense of what residents have on their minds. it is no different than employers who scan facebook to see potential candidates have posted there.

Personal Best Regards:
That is good to know. I seem to remember that.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

Default Correction-- September 18, 2002.

Quote:
I did go talk to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office people back on September 17, 2002 about various things. A very persistent troll on Findlaw, my 224 613 Project, and a matter I have discussed before on various places on Talk of the Villages which I need not go into again. While I was at their Pinellas Park headquarters, the Detective took my copied documents of maybe 103 various things and called me a few days later saying they had mixed feelings about arming citizens with knowledge like that. Much harder to be manipulated by lawyers picking jurors if you have very educated people in the pool. Or just curious about the legal system. I kept e-mailing the detective to change his mind about their getting more involved but another detective told me that the first detective was a Criminal Intelligence one-- same as him-- and he was very busy with homicide investigations. The second detective kind of joked with me about my interest in Hollywood as he had a name that is well known in the movies. Not Coppola but some other such name. I gave up on that prospect.

A little correction to this story. It was Wednesday, September 18, 2002 that I drove down to Pinellas Park after telling some people at the East Lake Community Library (where I volunteered Monday and Tuesday afternoons) and Palm Harbor Library earlier on September 18, 2002 (Wednesday) that I planned to go down there with documents and talk to whomever would listen. I did take me a while to get past the Desk Sergeant. I had to wave a letter from my Member of Congress in front of her face. Out came a Detective but he did not say what department he was with just his name.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
A little correction to this story. It was Wednesday, September 18, 2002 that I drove down to Pinellas Park after telling some people at the East Lake Community Library (where I volunteered Monday and Tuesday afternoons) and Palm Harbor Library earlier on September 18, 2002 (Wednesday) that I planned to go down there with documents and talk to whomever would listen. I did take me a while to get past the Desk Sergeant. I had to wave a letter from my Member of Congress in front of her face. Out came a Detective but he did not say what department he was with just his name.

I could not imagine myself going to the limits that you have because of an internet troll. Law enforcement has larger problems to deal with. Honestly, I would be embarrassed to do what you did. Sorry Tal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2017, 11:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I could not imagine myself going to the limits that you have because of an internet troll. Law enforcement has larger problems to deal with. Honestly, I would be embarrassed to do what you did. Sorry Tal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

Tags
county, sumter, sheriffs, back, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.