Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The 224 613 Project is a lot more complicated than that. 911 was a good idea.

I have dialed 911 often here in the Villages but these were because of medical problems of my parents. Never before that though did I dial 911.
Face it. There is no such thing as the 224 613 Project.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Face it. There is no such thing as the 224 613 Project.
Of course there is! It is a variation of my 223 612 Project which was started 28 years ago.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Of course there is! It is a variation of my 223 612 Project which was started 28 years ago.

V 223.612 out of date ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
V 223.612 out of date ?

It is 224 613. And this person is an idiot whoever he is. I have the TRUMP TROLLS on my IGNORE LIST. I am working on this Project right now on Facebook but trying to explain some of this history of it on the Political Forum on Talk of the Villages as it involves some of people who are leaders in politics right now. Joe Biden for example.

Carl in Tampa seemed to get that as he found my Facebook page when the documents were still visible to the public. They have gotten too many views for me to afford keeping them accessible. Photobucket wants $399 per year for me to keep them viewable to Third Party Viewers.

Others have seen the documents or have a good idea of what I am doing. These nasty lying trolls do not. They are also committing crimes on here by HARASSING ME relentlessly. This is against the law in Florida.

At some point I will ask Seniors Against Crime to look at these threads on Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

They would be the people to contact in many situations for Villagers affected by crime in the Villages. NAMI too would be useful as would M.A.D.D. I have had many contacts with M.A.D.D since 1992.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
V 223.612 out of date ?

No, not at all, V224.613 is just a VERY minor update. Thanks for asking.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

I do have you wiotte on my IGNORE LIST too because you sometimes Quote these TROLLS. I do not want to even see these creeps on here let alone read any of their stupid posts.

I usually VIEW POST with much of what you post Wiotte as it is often entertaining and you seem to be a fellow liberal Democrat. Even though I sometimes vote Republican in the Governor and Presidential races. Not for Trump though as he is a con man out for his family's pocket books.

I do put others who quote these louses on my IGNORE LIST as well if they do it a lot. I just do not care what these people post unless it is to get them arrested for long term cyberbullying and online harassment. AND PROSECUTED to the full extent of the law.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

This site also has a lot of useful information. VIRGINIA TRACE, THE VILLAGES, FLORIDA
Old 11-15-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do have you wiotte on my IGNORE LIST too because you sometimes Quote these TROLLS. I do not want to even see these creeps on here let alone read any of their stupid posts.

I usually VIEW POST with much of what you post Wiotte as it is often entertaining and you seem to be a fellow liberal Democrat. Even though I sometimes vote Republican in the Governor and Presidential races. Not for Trump though as he is a con man out for his family's pocket books.

I do put others who quote these louses on my IGNORE LIST as well if they do it a lot. I just do not care what these people post unless it is to get them arrested for long term cyberbullying and online harassment. AND PROSECUTED to the full extent of the law.

This site also has a lot of useful information. ******************************* VIRGINIA TRACE,* THE VILLAGES,* FLORIDA

I’m sorry you came to this decision for Nothing. I’ll continue to post Nothing on the Nothing thread. Maybe you’ll come post Nothing to Nothing as well. See you there !

Old 11-15-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is 224 613. And this person is an idiot whoever he is. I have the TRUMP TROLLS on my IGNORE LIST. I am working on this Project right now on Facebook but trying to explain some of this history of it on the Political Forum on Talk of the Villages as it involves some of people who are leaders in politics right now. Joe Biden for example.

Carl in Tampa seemed to get that as he found my Facebook page when the documents were still visible to the public. They have gotten too many views for me to afford keeping them accessible. Photobucket wants $399 per year for me to keep them viewable to Third Party Viewers.

Others have seen the documents or have a good idea of what I am doing. These nasty lying trolls do not. They are also committing crimes on here by HARASSING ME relentlessly. This is against the law in Florida.

At some point I will ask Seniors Against Crime to look at these threads on Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

They would be the people to contact in many situations for Villagers affected by crime in the Villages. NAMI too would be useful as would M.A.D.D. I have had many contacts with M.A.D.D since 1992.

And how does that make you feel?

Old 11-15-2017, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

This site also has a lot of useful information. ******************************* VIRGINIA TRACE,* THE VILLAGES,* FLORIDA
You might as well stop posting. There's nobody left you aren't IGNOREing. Well, except for yourself that is. You seem to like talking to yourself.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I’m sorry you came to this decision for Nothing. I’ll continue to post Nothing on the Nothing thread. Maybe you’ll come post Nothing to Nothing as well. See you there !

Shhhh.. the only rule Of The NOTHING thread is to say NOTHING

Especially to the THING that will turn NOTHING into numbers.....
Old 11-15-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

It has been like that for a while. I just do not like to see posts by Allegiance and company-- Affald, Jack9696, Dirtbanker, AJ32162, Kenswing, etc.

I have some others on my IGONORE LIST as well Don Baldwin, Larbud, Bog99, fraugoofy, RickeyD, etc.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
It has been like that for a while. I just do not like to see posts by Allegiance and company-- Affald, Jack9696, Dirtbanker, AJ32162, Kenswing, etc.

I have some others on my IGONORE LIST as well Don Baldwin, Larbud, Bog99, fraugoofy, RickeyD, etc.
Wow! If you add any more people to your 'Ignore List', there won't be any posts left for you to read.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Skipping over TRUMP TROLLS.

He is now lying on television. Blah, blah, blah....
Old 11-15-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

Etc etc.

How many total? 100?
Old 11-15-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Remember what the great Michael Corleone said,

“My father taught me many things here — he taught me in this room. He taught me — keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

Words to live by and pass on.

Tags
county, sumter, sheriffs, back, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.