The Super Bowl

Old 02-04-2017, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Still crying about her vote count? Are you going to watch the SuperBowl game tomorrow? Guess what, the game is not determined by how much rushing, tackles or yardage the team gets. It's determined by points, get it? Same thing with elections. It's not won by popular vote, but by electoral votes. Just thought I would give you a little lesson on how to win.

I just had some time to waste so I indulged you a bit. You seem to NEED attention and refuse to discuss the issues. You just wish to attack PBR for some reason. He is probably the most civil poster on here and I bet that just upsets you to no end.

Don't worry, I'm not angry with you. I am just disappointed that after all this time, you still can't find it in you to be civil. At any rate, have a good evening and I hope your team wins tomorrow, because it doesn't matter to me which team wins. I have no money on it.
I posted this in another thread, but copied to paste here as it seems appropriate...

This is a little glimpse into Trump speaking to Bill OReilly before the super Bowl

Trump said he would appreciate any assistance from Russia in the fight against ISIS terrorists, adding that he would rather get along with the former Cold War-era foe than otherwise.

"But, [Putin] is a killer," O'Reilly said.

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded, "We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

This, firing the Attorney General (with a note)....trashing a federal judge in public, insulting in public the Royal Famiky of England, insulting the Prime Minuster of Australia, his manager inventing massacres, along with just about a lie (or Alternate Fact) every single day.

Is this what we want in this country ? This is what you want ? What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

This, firing the Attorney General (with a note)....trashing a federal judge in public, insulting in public the Royal Famiky of England, insulting the Prime Minuster of Australia, his manager inventing massacres, along with just about a lie (or Alternate Fact) every single day.

Is this what we want in this country ? This is what you want ?
Old 02-04-2017, 08:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip

It`s unfortunate that you clearly have no meaningful amount of money to invest so that you can benefit from business executives finally being in charge of the Federal Government .

One of the benefits of a lifetime of hard-work and the success that comes with it is to be able to participate in the capitalist system .

It`s been a great trip since November --- DOW 20,000 and growing .

Apparently you have nothing to invest . You must have spent your career being a know-it all and a busy -body . Running your fat mouth attached to your empty barrel of a head to focus on earning , saving and investing .

I feel sorry for your children and grandchildren . Mine have advanced degrees and great careers and when I am gone they and my grandchildren will benefit from my diligence .
LOL, a big swing and a strike on that one.

You must be even more ignorant than I originally thought, if you think the recent market run-up compares in any way...with what has happened in the last 8 years.

As I've stated many times here, I appreciate and benefited greatly from the fact that Obama was at the helm....while the DJIA went from about 6,500...to 18,000!

So if you're not just someone jealous of those who have enough money for their needs/wants, then you too should be happy that Obama came in...and Shrub slunk out of office.

But, I'll bet you're too dumb to appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
And save your wind ---- I will not be checking back to see what insults come out of your simple one track mind
I bet you're lying about that too.

Peekaboo.

Old 02-05-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's real mature. Do you really think that you are succeeding in your bully tactics? Is this your attempt to close down the forum because you were embarrassed by being wrong when you insisted that Hillary was going to win and she let you down? Wow, what a child!
Dear Poster:

Res ipsa loquitur ( the thing speaks for itself) a legal concept that places blame based on the obvious facts or circumstances.

So too with 4 posters on Political Talk. Study who their targets are and the logical content of what they share. Now study the words and the manner in which these 4 posters apply them (attempts at intimidation , shame, denigration, yelling) and you have your "tell"

Their targets are the posters who desire a sharing of ideas so that truth and logic becomes the end product.
But they abhor the truth and frankly can't face it.

So they panic and apply alinsky;albeit a poor imitation thereof. Notice that every syllable they use points to some form of ridicule because they have no basis of defense so they are always on the offense.

Simply stated they are not on Political Talk to engage in sharing information and personally I do not believe they are capable. No, their only intent is to disrupt and attempt to disengage thoughtful conversation

The best remedy for this is what Dr. Mixmaster prescribed simply making them "persona non grata".
clearly ignoring them won't make them go away because they are heavily invested in this venture but it will make your journey that much easier.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-05-2017, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Poster:

Res ipsa loquitur ( the thing speaks for itself) a legal concept that places blame based on the obvious facts or circumstances.

So too with 4 posters on Political Talk. Study who their targets are and the logical content of what they share. Now study the words and the manner in which these 4 posters apply them (attempts at intimidation , shame, denigration, yelling) and you have your "tell"

Their targets are the posters who desire a sharing of ideas so that truth and logic becomes the end product.

So they panic and apply alinsky;albeit a poor imitation thereof. Notice that every syllable they use points to some form of ridicule because they have no basis of defense so they are always on the offense.

Simply stated they are not on Political Talk to engage in sharing information and personally I do not believe they are capable. No, their only intent is to disrupt and attempt to disengage thoughtful conversation

The best remedy for this is what Dr. Mixmaster prescribed simply making them "persona non grata".
clearly ignoring them won't make them go away because they are heavily invested in this venture but it will make your journey that much easier.

Personal Best Regards:
THIS from a troll who avoids issues like a plague and has a working knowledge of no current issues.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Poster:

Personal Best Regards:
They're a bunch of stupid, ignorant, delusional women...ignore them...or play with them...whatever you decide.

I'm not here for them...I'm here for the hundreds of others who are silently lurking. I hope to open their eyes to the truth. Get them to have an epiphany, to realize..."Hey they really AREN'T "equals" and making them equals IS slowly destroying America and white culture. Quotas ARE bad. Lowering standards IS bad. Diversity IS bad." And STOP this insanity.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
I posted this in another thread, but copied to paste here as it seems appropriate...
More negative Trump crap from you...

Why don't you copy and paste a few of your negative posts about Obamma?? You know the ones that support your claim that you are a conservative...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
THIS from a troll who avoids issues like a plague and has a working knowledge of no current issues.
I know...right?!

But hey, at least he's proving me correct as he continually exhibits his racist/bigoted...Anti-Christian behavior.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by racistlying(unt View Post
I know...right?!

But hey, at least he's proving me correct as he continuallyehibits his racist/bigoted Un-Christian like behavior. [emoji106]
Huh? Racist/bigot like assuming someone who does not speak English well is an undocumented immigrant??

(That phrasing is for my buddy Chi!)

Old 02-05-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
More negative Trump crap from you...

Why don't you copy and paste a few of your negative posts about Obamma?? You know the ones that support your claim that you are a conservative...

Have done that a lot, BUT he is now a private citizen and I prefer to live in the present and future.

By the way, I cannot get anyone to discuss Syria at all. On my various post on Syria/Russia/Iran, I have mentioned how the Obama policy there, specially the "red line" fiasco put us in a bind.

But it s what it is...we need to deal with what is now.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have done that a lot, BUT he is now a private citizen and I prefer to live in the present and future.

By the way, I cannot get anyone to discuss Syria at all. On my various post on Syria/Russia/Iran, I have mentioned how the Obama policy there, specially the "red line" fiasco put us in a bind.

Obama...o-bombed their countries, their homes...THAT is why there is the refugees crisis.

Why does nobody address THAT inconvenient fact?
Old 02-05-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

No, you have not copied and pasted your negative posts about Obamma...

And you whinned about Trump for the last 18 months when he was a private citizen...that seems hypocritical.

Feel free to elaborate your view on Obamma's red line fiasco. I am looking forward to hearing that

Old 02-05-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama...o-bombed their countries, their homes...THAT is why there is the refugees crisis.

Why does nobody address THAT inconvenient fact?
They do, but not in a vacuum. I have tried to discuss that and what Russia has done there, which by the way is totally unbelievable.

I have found on here that discussing Syria is never going to happen unless you restrict the conversation to going after Obama.

Syria WILL BE the issue soon, and if you read the Russian/Iranian/Turkish actions....the political chemistry at work, you will soon forget Obama, although I have blamed him for quite a bit. Much of his bombing was because Russia conned him, but none the less, this is where the action will be and I strongly suggest reading about the ongoing interaction between the players.....Russia, Iran, Turkey and soon the USA if you take Trump at his word.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, you have not copied and pasted your negative posts about Obamma...

And you whinned about Trump for the last 18 months when he was a private citizen...that seems hypocritical.

Feel free to elaborate your view on Obamma's red line fiasco. I am looking forward to hearing that

When I posted as Bucco, I was a pain in the butt on this subject. Search Bucco and Syria...I started threads and was blasted by the liberal side of the board for my words about Obama
Old 02-05-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
They do, but not in a vacuum. I have tried to discuss that and what Russia has done there, which by the way is totally unbelievable.

I have found on here that discussing Syria is never going to happen unless you restrict the conversation to going after Obama.

Syria WILL BE the issue soon, and if you read the Russian/Iranian/Turkish actions....the political chemistry at work, you will soon forget Obama, although I have blamed him for quite a bit. Much of his bombing was because Russia conned him, but none the less, this is where the action will be and I strongly suggest reading about the ongoing interaction between the players.....Russia, Iran, Turkey and soon the USA if you take Trump at his word.
Read it? WHERE? Where do you think you're going to find the TRUTH? In the media? The "news"? TV? Radio? Newspapers?

It's ALL propaganda...it's ALL full of lies and deception...it's misdirection.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
When I posted as Bucco, I was a pain in the butt on this subject. Search Bucco and Syria...I started threads and was blasted by the liberal side of the board for my words about Obama
Give me an example of your words about Obamma...did you change screen names because you changed political views?

Tags
game, bowl, super

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.