As suspected(by me), Muslim arrested for 5 killings in Washington State.

Old 09-25-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

What we know about Arcan Cetin, Washington state mall shooting suspect
Old 09-25-2016, 09:33 AM
n/a

Who is Arcan Cetin? The Shocking Clues from Facebook, Twitter, and his Writing
Old 09-25-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

Cetin also reportedly has a Myspace (yes, that still exists). On it, he appears to post photos of himself with guns, and writes this interesting comment: "ME AND MY UNCLE'S (LEFT) M16. No gay comments yes I was "fat" Cmon i lost 50 pounds. I'll take a new picture..Soon" He posts other homophobic comments on other sites as well

Cetin seems to have two different Tumblrs: one seems to show an obsession with serial killers and has a Confederate flag. The other discusses Mein Kampf, has another Confederate flag, and has this picture of the leader of Iran [whom he calls a burrito]

Arcan Cetin appears to dislike President Obama and Hillary Clinton. He called Obama a Communist in an online comment. He also compared Clinton to Hitler's wife.

A young woman who is reported to know Cetin said that the Tweet above was about voting for Hillary Clinton if he lost a bet. She also said the following:

@ArcanCetin was a conservative in rifle club &ROTC. This tweet is in response to the Seahawks beating Packers on Jan 18 2015 pic.twitter.com/9eVU9dspkZ

— Heather (@heathermae777) September 25, 2016

She also said this:

The right is going to tell you he's a Muslim, but he celebrates Christmas and his mother is married to a hardcore conservative #ArcanCetin pic.twitter.com/dVgql7eG2K

Old 09-25-2016, 09:51 AM
n/a

Hang him.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:14 AM
n/a

Need to sit captured terrorists on top of pressure cooker bombs and let them watch the count down. And tell them that it is full of pig manure.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Cetin also reportedly has a Myspace (yes, that still exists). On it, he appears to post photos of himself with guns, and writes this interesting comment: "ME AND MY UNCLE'S (LEFT) M16. No gay comments yes I was "fat" Cmon i lost 50 pounds. I'll take a new picture..Soon" He posts other homophobic comments on other sites as well

Cetin seems to have two different Tumblrs: one seems to show an obsession with serial killers and has a Confederate flag. The other discusses Mein Kampf, has another Confederate flag, and has this picture of the leader of Iran [whom he calls a burrito]

Arcan Cetin appears to dislike President Obama and Hillary Clinton. He called Obama a Communist in an online comment. He also compared Clinton to Hitler's wife.

A young woman who is reported to know Cetin said that the Tweet above was about voting for Hillary Clinton if he lost a bet. She also said the following:

@ArcanCetin was a conservative in rifle club &ROTC. This tweet is in response to the Seahawks beating Packers on Jan 18 2015 pic.twitter.com/9eVU9dspkZ

She also said this:

The right is going to tell you he's a Muslim, but he celebrates Christmas and his mother is married to a hardcore conservative #ArcanCetin pic.twitter.com/dVgql7eG2K

I could not find a site that was specific about how old he was when he immigrated. I read he was a child.

Tags
happened, wrong, killings, washington, state

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.