Syria missle attack

Syria missle attack

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-07-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I head a retired general last night say they cost over 2 mil each when loaded up. Put on BBC news they are carrying footage of the Syrian airport. There does not appear to be much damage in the footage being shown. Runways still in tact with burn marks on them. Planes still in bunkers - look untouched. Maybe I am being propagandized.
Typical Donald Trump smoke and mirrors.

Old 04-07-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Trump needed to show his detractors that he does in fact have an operable albeit small penius.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrickeyD View Post
Trump needed to show his detractors that he does in fact have an operable albeit small penius.
I guess you prefer BIG penius?

I doubt the decision was based on his detractors...he could care less about the whining losers.

I applaud the decision as it was a vast improvement over the failed rhetoric of the prior administration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will take his word for it.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Second attack on Syrian town hit by chemical weapons reported after Trump strikes in Idlib – live | World news | The Guardian

Information what is going on with Syria and these missile strikes.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I guess you prefer BIG penius?

I doubt the decision was based on his detractors...he could care less about the whining losers.

I applaud the decision as it was a vast improvement over the failed rhetoric of the prior administration.

Personally I do think a man should have a large penius. Such men don't need to prove to other men how much of a man they are, which they aren't. Hitting an air base was a safe move for this paper tiger.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pap View Post
Cruise missles are about $1,000,000 a pop. A great investment for a country who is borrowing money to pay for medicare and social security.
So you think we wasted money? Do you believe we should have made more threats? Maybe another failed threat would have frightened Assad into being a decent guy...

Or, are you saying we should not care if some leader of a country gases women and children? I know Don - they are not equal...

I also wonder if NATO would be sharing the cost of those missles deployed in response to a condemned action?

Old 04-07-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Personally I do think a man should have a large penius. Such men don't need to prove to other men how much of a man they are, which they aren't. Hitting an air base was a safe move for this paper tiger.
Except that unless you are gay you seldom see....while you get the idea.

And look at what actually happened with Obama and Syria before making snap judgments. Things are a lot easier in hindsight. And what was Trump's position on Syria and Assad just last week?
Old 04-07-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrickeyD View Post
You must be a lady, or a feminine man, to have that opinion.

Nobody feared Obamma, he was a pussy. He would have ****ed his pants rather than respond with force.

Hitting an air base cost Assad a few things; number one is MONEY will be needed to repair the air base, and number two is the reduced ability to fly aircraft. If you don't believe either of those are important your foolish.

It also lessened the chance of innocent lives being lost. Sure everyone would like to bomb Assad's home while he eats breakfast, but that would highten the innocent lives lost (as he surely is not living in a remote area by himself).

Old 04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Except that unless you are gay you seldom see....while you get the idea.

And look at what actually happened with Obama and Syria before making snap judgments. Things are a lot easier in hindsight. And what was Trump's position on Syria and Assad just last week?
Is there a decoder ring that I am supposed to use to decifer your post?

Is there something of substance you are trying to say??

Tags
threads, years, attack, mislead, syria