S—hole Comment

Old 01-14-2018, 10:46 AM
n/a

Default S—hole Comment

Again I am not a Trump supporter, not even close but I have to defend him again this avalanche of negative reporting on comments made in a closed door meeting with members of both parties. I wonder if the person or persons who tripped all over themselves getting to the press to spill their guts about Trump’s choice of words had the best interest of country in mind or did it for political reasons. I know what I think.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:51 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Again I am not a Trump supporter, not even close but I have to defend him again this avalanche of negative reporting on comments made in a closed door meeting with members of both parties. I wonder if the person or persons who tripped all over themselves getting to the press to spill their guts about Trump’s choice of words had the best interest of country in mind or did it for political reasons. I know what I think.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!

Old 01-14-2018, 10:52 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Again I am not a Trump supporter, not even close but I have to defend him again this avalanche of negative reporting on comments made in a closed door meeting with members of both parties. I wonder if the person or persons who tripped all over themselves getting to the press to spill their guts about Trump’s choice of words had the best interest of country in mind or did it for political reasons. I know what I think.[
Quote:
/QUOTE]

Absolutely!

Old 01-14-2018, 11:02 AM
n/a

Some may argue or be upset at what he said and that he said it in public.

What most can't/won't argue with is that what he said was true.

One of the reasons many support Trump.....like it or not he says it the way most would.....like it or not.

The establishment and their pull the string in the neck supporters would prefer the sugar coated, pre-digested, plain vanilla, politically correct, offend no one, doesn't matter if true or not, partisan BS.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again I am not a Trump supporter, not even close but I have to defend him again this avalanche of negative reporting on comments made in a closed door meeting with members of both parties. I wonder if the person or persons who tripped all over themselves getting to the press to spill their guts about Trump’s choice of words had the best interest of country in mind or did it for political reasons. I know what I think.
Of COURSE it was political. Nearly everything that comes out of the "news" s political. It was "to get" Trump.

Just like these women in the "me too" thing...30 years later they're going to bring up some guy "abused" them? When in MOST of the cases...these women BENEFITED more than the "abuser". The ones who SHOULD be screaming are the women who DIDN'T f@ck him and LOST a part/job because of it. They SHOULD be going after the women who whored themselves to get ahead of everyone else.

Just like BLM...but ONLY when a white is involved...never when it's black on black.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

One of the reasons many support Trump.....like it or not he says it the way most would.....like it or not.

The establishment and their pull the string in the neck supporters would prefer the sugar coated, pre-digested, plain vanilla, politically correct, offend no one, doesn't matter if true or not, partisan BS.
Because it IS true...100% true.

The truth is kryptonite to women and minorities...it PROVES that most everything they believe/say is a lie. THAT is why they push SO HARD for censorship and banning. Why they ALWAYS go after the speaker and NOT the message. They can defeat the speaker...but not the truth.

They KEEP claiming they're equal...where? Since the 1960s...women and minorities have been OFFICIALLY promoted...given EVERY opportunity. So WHERE are the woman/minority Newtons and Einsteins? The Fords, Rockefellers? Gates, Musk? WHERE are the GREAT women and blacks? I don't see them.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
S-hole President!
Old 01-14-2018, 11:26 AM
n/a

Default Interesting how people attack the LEAK of the comment and not the origin

Trump, condemned for ‘****hole’ countries remark, denies comment but acknowledges ‘tough’ language - The Washington Post

HEDIDNTSAYTHAT.jpg

%22Didn't mean%22.jpg

HeDidn'tMeanThat.jpg
Old 01-14-2018, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

It's hard to keep saying most when Trump's approval rating is 37 per cent.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2018, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Is this from the pollster that had hillary by a landslide??
Old 01-14-2018, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

I view approval ratings about as pertinent and informative or valid as the polls, the media, the approval ratings and odds makers babbling about Clinton winning the election by a landslide!!

What has changed since then? Selective memory function!!
Old 01-14-2018, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is this from the pollster that had hillary by a landslide??
HILLARY by 3 million!!!!!
Old 01-14-2018, 01:00 PM
n/a

"the bet Trump is making for his own reelection in 2020, and for his party’s chances in November’s election: that he can mobilize enough support among older and blue-collar (as well as rural and evangelical) whites to offset the intense resistance he’s provoked from groups that are all growing in the electorate: Millennials, minorities, and college-educated whites—particularly the women among them."

Blue-Collar Whites Are Leaving Trump - The Atlantic
Old 01-14-2018, 01:23 PM
n/a

Albert Einstein said he realized how little he knew, Donald said he was a stable genius. I think one of them was correct.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
"the bet Trump is making for his own reelection in 2020, and for his party’s chances in November’s election: that he can mobilize enough support among older and blue-collar (as well as rural and evangelical) whites to offset the intense resistance he’s provoked from groups that are all growing in the electorate: Millennials, minorities, and college-educated whites—particularly the women among them."

Blue-Collar Whites Are Leaving Trump - The Atlantic
You got it right...they all vote D...except working men and most educated men. Funny how the ones who actually "do the work", invent stuff, solve problems, don't vote D.

They shouldn't be voting R either...but that's a different thread.

Quote:
Albert Einstein said he realized how little he knew, Donald said he was a stable genius. I think one of them was correct.
I think maybe BOTH were correct. Did Trump say he knew everything? No...he said he was smart.

I'll tell you one thing...neither a black nor a woman said either. Neither WOULD say either...not with a straight face. Women claim to "KNOW" everything, as evident here...they're always telling ME that I'm wrong...and they're certainly NOT stable.

Tags
spill, guts, press, tripped, trump’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.