Tal filing criminal charges right after Superbowl, probably.

Old 01-10-2018, 08:58 AM
n/a

Default Tal filing criminal charges right after Superbowl, probably.

Tal today, "Still planning on contacting the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Will probably be right after the Super Bowl in Minneapolis."

Let me know when buddy so I can turn myself in and stipulate to all your Recordings. This way they won't have to waste all that tax money with subpoenas of Talk of the villages files and the long computer forensics that will follow.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Tal today, "Still planning on contacting the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Will probably be right after the Super Bowl in Minneapolis."

Let me know when buddy so I can turn myself in and stipulate to all your Recordings. This way they won't have to waste all that tax money with subpoenas of Talk of the villages files and the long computer forensics that will follow.
Good idea Al, would not want to see Taltarzac completely destroy TOTV. You are our savior Allegiance!
Old 01-14-2018, 09:10 AM
n/a

Three weeks
Old 01-14-2018, 10:15 AM
n/a

Angry

Maybe before that. Criminally harassing stalker.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:18 AM
n/a

How about, for a period of time, NOBODY, comment or partake in or on this subject?

The ongoing hitting the thumb with the hammer and continuing to wonder why it hurts is sort of masochistic.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
How about, for a period of time, NOBODY, comment or partake in or on this subject?

The ongoing hitting the thumb with the hammer and continuing to wonder why it hurts is sort of masochistic.
Three or four posters will have nothing to do. Don't count on it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2018, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

You mean like a TRUCE? OK
Old 01-14-2018, 11:12 AM
n/a

I said I was going to talk to them about my options in a realistic manner. That would mean their looking over these various threads.

But if someone wants to do this quicker just call them up and tell them to look at this Political Forum paying close attention to the posts of Allegiance and me on here.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I said I was going to talk to them about my options in a realistic manner. That would mean their looking over these various threads.

But if someone wants to do this quicker just call them up and tell them to look at this Political Forum paying close attention to the posts of Allegiance and me on here.
Does this mean we do not have a TRUCE?
Old 01-14-2018, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Call Sumter County Sheriff's Office, please.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Call Sumter County Sheriff's Office, please.
Beg buddy beg. It's what YOU were born to do.

Tags
long, tal, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.