Taltarzac725 vs graciegirl, Tal closing in

Old 11-25-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have had my share of bullies in life because my Mom had the flu when I was in her womb. Had speech and co-ordination problems and was on the short bus in my elementary school age period. And the along came Earl Wooster High School English teacher Barbara Mitchell and gave me a HUGE boost of confidence by challenging me with reading the classics like Anna Karenina.

Allegiance's CRIMINAL HARASSMENT is nothing new. Just surprising in a community of seniors most of whom I have found kind in person over the 12.5 years we have lived in the Villages.

Again, if anyone knows this person Allegiance's name and County, send me a PM. I will report him to the police. And I have no desire whatsoever to meet this long term CRIMINAL HARASSER and bully.
Good job buddy. Closed the gap by 100 in just one day.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good job buddy. Closed the gap by 100 in just one day.
Recorded as CRIMINAL HARASSMENT against FL Statutes. Secure Florida - Cyberstalking

Too bad that the MODERATOR does NOTHING.

Quote:
Florida statute 784.048:
"Cyberstalk" means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must know Tal personally if you know what he, she, it "favors."

Hope you had a great thanksgiving with him, her, it.

Tal says his only concern about the trolls is the image that they portray about the villages.

Hmmm.

And who faulted??? I congratulated!!

Learn to read. Also, Tal has bragged about his post count "countless" times!!!!

It's a really smart person who can retire to the villages lifestyle as a very young man who never held a job.

Big Applause for Tal.

Good going buddy.

Maybe Tal is Gene Coppola trying to gain sympathy.

Hmmm
I can tell you unequivocally I met only one poster on this thread purely by accident as I ID her from her picture.

I introduced myself as Rubicon and addressed her by her username. I do not know her real name nor will I pry. We both respects boundaries

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Cyberstalk" means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
Is this really causing you "substantial emotional distress"? To be honest you seem to thrive on it.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I can tell you unequivocally I met only one poster on this thread purely by accident as I ID her from her picture.

I introduced myself as Rubicon and addressed her by her username. I do not know her real name nor will I pry. We both respects boundaries

Personal Best Regards:
I went to a number of Crispers' meetings around 2007, 2008 and 2009. At least, as long as Donna was alive. She lived a few doors south of us. Many of the people who went to those meetings split to Facebook. Or TOPIX Talk of the Villages. Some passed. Some moved. And some are just very busy with enjoying the Villages. A few still post. Never met graciegirl though which is something I wanted to do at one time.

I am not Gene Coppola. I would never do that. And using a real person's identity I also believe is against the law. Florida Identity Theft Laws - FindLaw

Allegiance lies as much as his hero Donald John Trump.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must know Tal personally if you know what he, she, it "favors."

Hope you had a great thanksgiving with him, her, it.

Tal says his only concern about the trolls is the image that they portray about the villages.

Hmmm.

And who faulted??? I congratulated!!

Learn to read. Also, Tal has bragged about his post count "countless" times!!!!

It's a really smart person who can retire to the villages lifestyle as a very young man who never held a job.

Big Applause for Tal.

Good going buddy.

Maybe Tal is Gene Coppola trying to gain sympathy.

Hmmm
Florida Identity Theft Laws - FindLaw

Recorded as CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Florida Identity Theft Laws - FindLaw

Recorded as CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
31341. Excellent buddy
Old 11-25-2017, 06:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
31341. Excellent buddy
Recording CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
You own a lot of numbers?
Old 11-26-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Old 11-26-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

Hope they look at the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages. I'd like to talk to them about the 224 613 Project.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by taltarzac725 View Post
seniors vs crime in the villages

hope they look at the political forum of talk of the villages. I'd like to talk to them about the 224 613 project.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hope they look at the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages. I'd like to talk to them about the 224 613 Project.
What's stopping you? Go talk to them already.. All talk and no action..
Old 11-26-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
What's stopping you? Go talk to them already.. All talk and no action..
Tal is the one harassing us seniors. He is afraid it will backfire.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

This must be your copy/paste post of the day? Are you going to place it in every thread? I guess that's one way to pad your post count. Not very creative though.

Tags
days, tal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.