Taltarzac725 vs graciegirl, Tal closing in

Old 12-12-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you're going to record something you should at least make sure that it's a real attack or harassment. I made nothing but a simple observation. If you go to the Sheriff with something like that they're just going to laugh at you harder.

Jon, do yourself and everyone around you a service and seek professional help. Please.
Recording. Libel.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording. Libel.
Are you sure you went to law school? There is absolutely NOTHING libelous about my statement.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Wow, in two weeks you closed 1000 post gap. Remember graciegirl was actively posting during these two weeks.

How did you accomplish this buddy?
Old 12-12-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, in two weeks you closed 1000 post gap. Remember graciegirl was actively posting during these two weeks.

How did you accomplish this buddy?
He was recording of course..
Old 12-12-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
If you're going to record something you should at least make sure that it's a real attack or harassment. I made nothing but a simple observation. If you go to the Sheriff with something like that they're just going to laugh at you harder.

Jon, do yourself and everyone around you a service and seek professional help. Please.
They would hold him for evaluation. Somehow I think the sumter county sherrifs Office is aware of him. Very aware.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Does GracieGirl know that Tal is gunning for her? Maybe someone should send her a link to this thread. lol
Old 12-12-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Does GracieGirl know that Tal is gunning for her? Maybe someone should send her a link to this thread. lol
She reads every post in every thread. Grace has said the specific reasons why she can't take Tal or his posts seriously.

With all the negative feedback against her she is probably glad wackadoodle is in the limelight.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:46 PM
n/a

50 more buddy. Record me
Old 12-13-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Today is the big day..
Old 12-13-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Countdown

Old 12-13-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Tal is now carefully working out the details in how he will take and announce the number 1 poster position.

I am sure it will be by starting a new thread.

Congratulations buddy!
Old 12-13-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Allegiance;1489521]Tal is now carefully working out the details in how he will take and announce the number 1 poster position.

I am sure it will be by starting a new thread.

Tags
days, tal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.