Taltarzac725's NFL Yahoo pool week 17, 16 games, many low point spreads

Old 12-30-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Default Taltarzac725's NFL Yahoo pool week 17, 16 games, many low point spreads

This may be the final chance for someone to break up the FANTASTIC FOUR!

My money is on Gene Coppola OSHA!

He is a brilliant librarian and football handicapper!

Not to mention a great judge of character. What were those exact words he used to describe MY buddy Tal at the time the courts approved The FAMOUS Cease and Desist Order?
Old 12-30-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This may be the final chance for someone to break up the FANTASTIC FOUR!

My money is on Gene Coppola OSHA!

He is a brilliant librarian and football handicapper!

Not to mention a great judge of character. What were those exact words he used to describe MY buddy Tal at the time the courts approved The FAMOUS Cease and Desist Order?
Recording this for report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this for report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
Shocking..
Old 12-30-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Angry

Gene Coppola would never be this stupid to harass someone online and leave a permanent legal record of that criminal series of actions. And this is on the REGULAR Forum that these names show up on the 2017 NFL Survivor League and the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-em. I am the Commissioner of both of these.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Shocking..
Kenswing recoding for report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office and I hope they forward this to the Seattle FBI office. Seattle — FBI

If anyone is upset by all these harassing posts on this Political Forum contact that office of the FBI. Kenswing lives in the upper left corner of the United States. If you do not think the 224 613 Project is real then also contact them as I have written people in Idaho, Washington, and Oregon about this Project. Usually the State Attorney Generals.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Kenswing recoding for report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office and I hope they forward this to the Seattle FBI office. Seattle — FBI

If anyone is upset by all these harassing posts on this Political Forum contact that office of the FBI. Kenswing lives in the upper left corner of the United States. If you do not think the 224 613 Project is real then also contact them as I have written people in Idaho, Washington, and Oregon about this Project. Usually the State Attorney Generals.

Tal, relax. Rethink what you’re posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Gene Coppola would never be this stupid to harass someone online and leave a permanent legal record of that criminal series of actions. And this is on the REGULAR Forum that these names show up on the 2017 NFL Survivor League and the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-em. I am the Commissioner of both of these.
Commissioner, why are you allowing Gene Coppola win both your leagues?

Just disqualify him for cheating and criminal harassment!
Old 12-30-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

Haven't you noticed that you are the only one who is upset? Why don't you call the FBI you coward?
Old 12-30-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

The FBI would probably have to dig into as I have been at this a very long time and try to keep this on the down low. I do not like attention to me personally. It is about helping survivors/victims of crimes and what is in law school libraries for training our future politicians, lawyers, judges, legal scholars, law professors, etc.

It was a while ago that I was writing State Attorney Generals.

This harassment by kenswing is interstate. So, if you are upset with it-- as I am -- contact the FBI. They would have jurisdiction over harassment over state lines over the Internet. Online Harassment & Cyberstalking | Privacy Rights Clearinghouse

They might not be able to do anything about this but it is worth a try.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
The FBI would probably have to dig into as I have been at this a very long time and try to keep this on the down low. I do not like attention to me personally. It is about helping survivors/victims of crimes and what is in law school libraries for training our future politicians, lawyers, judges, legal scholars, law professors, etc.

It was a while ago that I was writing State Attorney Generals.

This harassment by kenswing is interstate. So, if you are upset with it-- as I am -- contact the FBI. They would have jurisdiction over harassment over state lines over the Internet.
If you put as much effort into solving your problems as you do coming up with excuses not to solve your problems, you'd probably have much less stress in your life.

Accomplishment is a great reward for your efforts. Go accomplish something for goodness sakes.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:57 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Commissioner, why are you allowing Gene Coppola win both your leagues?

Just disqualify him for cheating and criminal harassment!
I would if I knew who is using the name "Gene Coppola". It is probably Allegiance but I cannot know that for sure. And two of these people who created either Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, or Cathy Woods L8 do not seen to be bragging about that fact on various threads on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

Like Allegiance does quite often. Brag about the NFL pools and "Gene Coppola". These pools are on the REGULAR Forum!!!

Think about post traumatic stress and the impact using these names has on me!!!! That is low even for the creeps on here. And I think it does constitute a crime.

And kenswing is getting in on this as well. And has posted some deeply troubling suggestions on this Political Forum like having me Baker Acted by suggesting over state lines that someone call the police here on me and have me home checked .
Old 12-30-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would if I knew who is using the name "Gene Coppola". It is probably Allegiance but I cannot know that for sure. And two of these people who created either Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, or Cathy Woods L8 do not seen to be bragging about that fact on various threads on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

Like Allegiance does quite often. Brag about the NFL pools and "Gene Coppola". These pools are on the REGULAR Forum!!!

Think about post traumatic stress and the impact using these names has on me!!!! That is low even for the creeps on here. And I think it does constitute a crime.

And kenswing is getting in on this as well. And has posted some deeply troubling suggestions on this Political Forum like having me Baker Acted by suggesting over state lines that someone call the police here on me and have me home checked .
Well duh. Gene Coppola won the survivor and is in 1st place in yahoo, of course he must brag.

Ok Tal I will make this easy for you....

I, Allegiance, am Gene Coppola. Are you happy?

Furthermore, I will admit to as much, at the Time and place of your choosing.

Ok buddy? Truce?
Old 12-30-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'm sorry you find this troubling. But be honest, your behavior and reactions at times can be considered beyond societal norms.

Seeking help is not a weakness.. It does take courage though.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'm sorry you find this troubling. But be honest, your behavior and reactions at times can be considered beyond societal norms.

Seeking help is not a weakness.. It does take courage though.
Remember Tal in the NOTHING forum, rattling off post after post of all the slayer victims. He loved the attention as he does now.

Then he disappeared for a few hours, we were all concerned, but he comes back and accuses some of us of having him disconnected from the Internet.

Tal is just selfish and EVIL.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Remember Tal in the NOTHING forum, rattling off post after post of all the slayer victims. He loved the attention as he does now.

Then he disappeared for a few hours, we were all concerned, but he comes back and accuses some of us of having him disconnected from the Internet.

Tal is just selfish and EVIL.
I don't know if I'm ready to call him evil yet. But he certainly thrives on the attention. Sometimes he lets himself get carried too far down the rabbit hole and doesn't know how to stop before he starts to go over the edge.

I think we're all in agreement that the best thing for his mental stability and the benefit of the forums in general is to just limit his posting to the regular forums. Politics is just too emotional straining for him.

Tags
football, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.