Taltarzac725's NFL Yahoo pool week 17, 16 games, many low point spreads

Old 12-30-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't know if I'm ready to call him evil yet. But he certainly thrives on the attention. Sometimes he lets himself get carried too far down the rabbit hole and doesn't know how to stop before he starts to go over the edge.

I think we're all in agreement that the best thing for his mental stability and the benefit of the forums in general is to just limit his posting to the regular forums. Politics is just too emotional straining for him.
This is not politics but bullies ganging up on someone they see as weak. It is CRIMINAL harassment on a Forum online and has nothing to do with the state of politics in the United States.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Remember Tal in the NOTHING forum, rattling off post after post of all the slayer victims. He loved the attention as he does now.

Then he disappeared for a few hours, we were all concerned, but he comes back and accuses some of us of having him disconnected from the Internet.

Tal is just selfish and EVIL.
Recording for report to police.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well duh. Gene Coppola won the survivor and is in 1st place in yahoo, of course he must brag.

Ok Tal I will make this easy for you....

I, Allegiance, am Gene Coppola. Are you happy?

Furthermore, I will admit to as much, at the Time and place of your choosing.

Ok buddy? Truce?
Recording for report to the police.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know if I'm ready to call him evil yet. But he certainly thrives on the attention. Sometimes he lets himself get carried too far down the rabbit hole and doesn't know how to stop before he starts to go over the edge.

I think we're all in agreement that the best thing for his mental stability and the benefit of the forums in general is to just limit his posting to the regular forums. Politics is just too emotional straining for him.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Remember Tal in the NOTHING forum, rattling off post after post of all the slayer victims. He loved the attention as he does now.

Then he disappeared for a few hours, we were all concerned, but he comes back and accuses some of us of having him disconnected from the Internet.

Tal is just selfish and EVIL.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:16 PM
n/a

Slow down Tal.. You're recording the same posts over and over..
Old 12-30-2017, 09:21 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Recording this for report to the police.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I'm sorry you find this troubling. But be honest, your behavior and reactions at times can be considered beyond societal norms.

Seeking help is not a weakness.. It does take courage though.
Recording this for the police.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this for report to the police.
Is this the report you're going to file or the one you're waiting for a third party imaginary friend to file?
Old 12-30-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It is good to have multiple recordings, remember how many he has misplaced?
Old 12-30-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
It is good to have multiple recordings, remember how many he has misplaced?
Recording this for the police.
Old 12-31-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Well duh. Gene Coppola won the survivor and is in 1st place in yahoo, of course he must brag.

Ok Tal I will make this easy for you....

I, Allegiance, am Gene Coppola. Are you happy?

Furthermore, I will admit to as much, at the Time and place of your choosing.

Ok buddy? Truce?
I hope that the Moderator see this. I take anything this poster writes on here with a grain of salt as Allegiance lies constantly.
Old 12-31-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I hope that the Moderator see this. I take anything this poster writes on here with a grain of salt as Allegiance lies constantly.
Want me to prove it buddy? If I prove I am Gene Coppola in your wackadoodle no prize pool, what will you do? NOTHING you coward, you will do NOTHING.
Old 12-31-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Angry

Congrats to whoever wins the NFL Yahoo 2017 Pick-Em

I will not comment about it on the REGULAR Forum nor any more on the Political Forum.

Except to remind other players to get their picks in.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I would if I knew who is using the name "Gene Coppola". It is probably Allegiance but I cannot know that for sure. And two of these people who created either Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, or Cathy Woods L8 do not seen to be bragging about that fact on various threads on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

Like Allegiance does quite often. Brag about the NFL pools and "Gene Coppola". These pools are on the REGULAR Forum!!!

Think about post traumatic stress and the impact using these names has on me!!!! That is low even for the creeps on here. And I think it does constitute a crime.

And kenswing is getting in on this as well. And has posted some deeply troubling suggestions on this Political Forum like having me Baker Acted by suggesting over state lines that someone call the police here on me and have me home checked .
The name Gene Coppola causes you post traumatic stress?

I am trying to understand.

Me and my buddies, gang, crew control the fantastic four.

Who would you prefer to win the yahoo pool?

Gene, Michelle, Mitchell or Cathyw00ds?

You choose buddy, I Control the whole crew.

Tags
football, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.