Your delirious...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Recording this.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:40 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rael had no chance and he hated being part of anything you are associated with.

You are an embarrassment.

But I love you buddy

Gene
recording this post by Allegiance claiming to be "Gene Coppola"!
Old 01-01-2018, 12:42 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
That is one person's fault and one person's only. There is a quick and easy remedy for removing yourself from this alledged harassment.
"Alleged" harassment. It is quite easy to see to just about anyone.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please stop making excuses. You either need to take action on your own behalf or you need to stop complaining about the situation you willingly put yourself in.
Making sure that I get these recorded for later report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Seattle — FBI

Tampa — FBI
Old 01-01-2018, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Making sure that I get these recorded for later report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Taltarzac725.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
This may be the final chance for someone to break up the FANTASTIC FOUR!

My money is on Gene Coppola OSHA!

He is a brilliant librarian and football handicapper!

Not to mention a great judge of character. What were those exact words he used to describe MY buddy Tal at the time the courts approved The FAMOUS Cease and Desist Order?
Take a look at why Allegiance is bringing this up and what it has to do with politics???

Gene Coppola through his lawyer-- actually the Palm Harbor Library-- hit me with a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation threat dated March 2, 2004 because I pointed out factually that the Palm Harbor Library no longer had a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory. His reference staff agreed with me that there was no link. I had volunteered at the two public libraries in Palm Harbor for 10-14 hours per week from around 2000-2003. Both of these libraries were controlled by Gene Coppola who was also the Palm Harbor Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce around that period. I dropped fighting back because my parents wanted to sell the house and my Mom volunteered at the Palm Harbor Library. We moved to the Villages after selling the Palm Harbor house. That was in June of 2005. Victim Services Directory

Gary Corsair, then of the Villages Daily Sun did an article that appeared on Memorial Day of 2007 about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory linked to the Marion, Lake and Sumter County Library web-pages.

Helping survivors/victims of crimes is a worthwhile endeavor as is my 224 613 Project.

The rampant cyber bullying on this Political Forum creates more survivors/victims.They do it because it makes them feel good and they have been getting away with it.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Take a look at why Allegiance is bringing this up and what it has to do with politics???

Gene Coppola through his lawyer-- actually the Palm Harbor Library-- hit me with a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation threat dated March 2, 2004 because I pointed out factually that the Palm Harbor Library no longer had a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory. His reference staff agreed with me that there was no link. I had volunteered at the two public libraries in Palm Harbor for 10-14 hours per week from around 2000-2003. Both of these libraries were controlled by Gene Coppola who was also the Palm Harbor Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce around that period. I dropped fighting back because my parents wanted to sell the house and my Mom volunteered at the Palm Harbor Library. We moved to the Villages after selling the Palm Harbor house. That was in June of 2005. Victim Services Directory

Gary Corsair, then of the Villages Daily Sun did an article that appeared on Memorial Day of 2007 about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory linked to the Marion, Lake and Sumter County Library web-pages.

Helping survivors/victims of crimes is a worthwhile endeavor as is my 224 613 Project.

The rampant cyber bullying on this Political Forum creates more survivors/victims.They do it because it makes them feel good and they have been getting away with it.
Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation

Lol

You are forbidden to even volunteer in libraries.

Lol

Tags
football, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.