Tax Reform

Old 10-22-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you say so.

There has to be a Constitutional Amendment to prohibit government debt. We're chumps if we think government will control itself.
Yes I do say so but you are absolutely correct about a balanced budget, although stock market would collapse.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Default Tax proposal

I think that the draft dodgers’ proposal to eliminate the AMT is the primary thing that he really wants. The 1040 tax form that he leaked, to prove that he paid taxes that year, show that of the $38 million that he paid in taxes, $31 million was for AMT. He may also want to eliminate the estate tax that taxes any estate over $11 million.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
I have been against passing our debt on to our grandchildren long before Obama. You should try it.
Not sure of the point this post is presenting...Are you saying your efforts have accomplished nothing??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphy View Post
I think that the draft dodgers’ proposal to eliminate the AMT is the primary thing that he really wants. The 1040 tax form that he leaked, to prove that he paid taxes that year, show that of the $38 million that he paid in taxes, $31 million was for AMT. He may also want to eliminate the estate tax that taxes any estate over $11 million.
Who is the draft dodger?

Old 10-22-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Who is the draft dodger?

The POTUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2017, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The POTUS

Did he go to Canada or where??

Old 10-22-2017, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who is the draft dodger?

President Trump!

COPUFF
Old 10-22-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure of the point this post is presenting...Are you saying your efforts have accomplished nothing??

I'm pretty sure you know exactly the point of his post. That despite the sad, tired "I'm sure he wasn't saying this when Obama was in office" charge, his position has been consistent regardless of the party in power.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Default Tax Reform

Quote:
Did he go to Canada or where??

Are you old enough to know what a draft dodger is ???
This POS received 4 fvcking deferments then received a 4F !
Fvcking piece of $hit DRAFT DODGER.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalGuy View Post
I'm pretty sure you know exactly the point of his post. That despite the sad, tired "I'm sure he wasn't saying this when Obama was in office" charge, his position has been consistent regardless of the party in power.
I did not realize you two were an item...I assume you know because he whispered those sweet nothing's in your ear for some time now.

What is really tiring is the lack of posts on these subjects till now, suddenly there is urgency in everything...but you "guys" must have been complaining to yourselves while Obamma was in office, cause you were not fvcking on here with that ****.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Are you old enough to know what a draft dodger is ???

I am 54, I had to sign up for service at 18 but I dont believe tbey haf a draft at that time. I believe they dodge the draft by not reporting when they are ordered to do so. Many of those people would leave the country.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Default Tax Reform

Quote:
I am 54, I had to sign up for service at 18 but I dont believe tbey haf a draft at that time. I believe they dodge the draft by not reporting when they are ordered to do so. Many of those people would leave the country.

The POTUS received 4 college deferments and was finally classified as a 4F. Real men were never classified 4F. He’s a pussy, not a man. Do you understand ???

Old 10-22-2017, 10:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did not realize you two were an item...I assume you know because he whispered those sweet nothing's in your ear for some time now.

What is really tiring is the lack of posts on these subjects till now, suddenly there is urgency in everything...but you "guys" must have been complaining to yourselves while Obamma was in office, cause you were not fvcking on here with that ****.

You got called out for making false assumptions and then pretending not to understand when corrected so you respond with insults and profanity? No adulting going on here I guess.

I was not part of TOTV when Obama was in office so posting here then would have been rather difficult. I know it's hard for some people to grasp but there really are people who don't like Trump and also didn't like Obama. Your assumptions that someone who critcizes party X must blindly support party Y is an error made by both red and blue supporters. My positions are neither red nor blue but are more purple so nobody totally represents me and every elected official disappoints me in one way or another. Even those I voted for.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
The POTUS received 4 college deferments and was finally classified as a 4F. Real men were never classified 4F. He’s a pussy, not a man. Do you understand ???

He's smart enough not to go get killed for a "war" that shouldn't be happening and you say that about him?

Real men volunteer to be used as cannon fodder?

Quote:
You got called out for making false assumptions and then pretending not to understand when corrected so you respond with insults and profanity? No adulting going on here I guess.

I was not part of TOTV when Obama was in office so posting here then would have been rather difficult. I know it's hard for some people to grasp but there really are people who don't like Trump and also didn't like Obama. Your assumptions that someone who critcizes party X must blindly support party Y is an error made by both red and blue supporters. My positions are neither red nor blue but are more purple so nobody totally represents me and every elected official disappoints me in one way or another. Even those I voted for.
And you shouldn't be here now...you don't live here...you don't know what it's like living here.

Because they all WORK for the corrupt D and R parties...not us.

Most people are idiots...loyal to a corrupt party that is stealing from them. $20 trillion so far...they've stolen $20 trillion so far and left EVERY citizen with $60,000 as their "share" of the "debt".

Then STOP voting for the Ds and Rs every time. They ARE corrupt...every one of them.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you shouldn't be here now...you don't live here...you don't know what it's like living here.
From what I hear you don't either. And just what part of any post I have ever made has anything to do with living in the Villages?

Tags
tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.