Tax Reform

Old 10-23-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
From what I hear you don't either. And just what part of any post I have ever made has anything to do with living in the Villages?
That's not ALL "you hear" that is wrong. We know you believe everyone is equal...there's one thing you believe that isn't true. Are you religious? Do we add that lie to what you believe?

Where else but a WHITE place would you think someone who doesn't want to be around minorities would live? Outside the bubble...with the dregs? I'm quite happy here "CalGuy" that's why I fight so hard to KEEP as much of America as possible...just like here. While YOU fight to turn the villages into Wildwood.

You speak of the benefits of diversity without KNOWING how wonderful it is WITHOUT it.

Like sports with and without girls. Do you want to see mandatory women players in professional sports? Each team HAS to field 50% women at any time. Would you watch it? No...because compared to NO WOMEN (segregated) professional sports...diversified sports sucks. Would you WANT the NFL and NBA to require that no more than 15% of the players can be black instead of the 80% now? No...again, it would make it worse.

White people make better neighbors than the minorities. Period. Always. We shouldn't be encouraging them. We can provide for them...but we shouldn't be artificially propping them up. FORCING them into positions they can not hope to be able to prosper in. Because of quotas, companies are required to carry 20% dead weight. Schools, colleges...are FULL of dead weight...minority dead weight.

America IS falling...it IS failing. BECAUSE the demographics are changing...from 90% white to 49% white to 20% white in 30 years.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Default Draft dodger

I have no problem with people having had a valid draft deferment. However, Trump got a draft deferment claiming to have heal spurs after he played sports for his college teams. During the campaign, he claimed that he was the best baseball player in New York at that time. I think that the Mickey Mantle fans would not agree. He also does not even remember which heal had the problem. That is what I call a draft dodger.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The POTUS received 4 college deferments and was finally classified as a 4F. Real men were never classified 4F. He’s a pussy, not a man. Do you understand ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So real men don't go to college...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalGuy View Post
You got called out for making false assumptions and then pretending not to understand when corrected so you respond with insults and profanity? No adulting going on here I guess.

I was not part of TOTV when Obama was in office so posting here then would have been rather difficult. I know it's hard for some people to grasp but there really are people who don't like Trump and also didn't like Obama. Your assumptions that someone who critcizes party X must blindly support party Y is an error made by both red and blue supporters. My positions are neither red nor blue but are more purple so nobody totally represents me and every elected official disappoints me in one way or another. Even those I voted for.
I called out for nothing. You had a vote, you lost.

Are you Paper1 or Calguy? You answered for Paper1 and claimed to have knowledge of his prior opinions...but your new to this forum??

Purple, huh...

Old 10-23-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

I like it...it goes nicely with:

"Real men volunteer to be used as cannon fodder?"

Quote:
I called out for nothing. You had a vote, you lost.

Are you Paper1 or Calguy? You answered for Paper1 and claimed to have knowledge of his prior opinions...but your new to this forum??

Purple, huh...

He's gay...came from Califagina. Or he's Hispanic...they're the majority out there. Whatever he is...he's against freedom. EVERYONE'S freedom. He's against white men...who brought you EVERYTHING you enjoy today. He'd rather destroy it all than admit that the races and sexes are UNEQUAL....VERY unequal...and work around it.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Default Tax Reform

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

He’s a coward, a shirker, just like every college puke that didn’t do their duty when called. If he did go he probably would’ve been fragged. Why can’t you see this POS for what he really is ?

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Old 10-23-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Old 10-23-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

His hometown paper. LOL

Old 10-23-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Old 10-23-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
He’s a coward, a shirker, just like every college puke that didn’t do their duty when called. If he did go he probably would’ve been fragged. Why can’t you see this POS for what he really is ?

Do their DUTY? Getting killed in a war that should have never happened is "duty"?

WHY can't you see lies and propaganda for what it REALLY is?

WHY don't you worry about the inevitable loss of your country to invading Hispanics? America has 30 years...maybe less...before it is GONE.

Do you have ANY idea how many past empires there have been? How many are left? DEMOGRAPHICS destroyed most of them. The people change...and they don't care about the empire and it collapses.

List of empires - Wikipedia
Old 10-23-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Default Tax Reform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Do their DUTY? Getting killed in a war that should have never happened is "duty"?

WHY can't you see lies and propaganda for what it REALLY is?

WHY don't you worry about the inevitable loss of your country to invading Hispanics? America has 30 years...maybe less...before it is GONE.

Do you have ANY idea how many past empires there have been? How many are left? DEMOGRAPHICS destroyed most of them. The people change...and they don't care about the empire and it collapses.

List of empires - Wikipedia

This has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. HE’s NOT A MAN, REAL MEN FIGHT. COWARDS RUN AND HIDE.

Old 10-23-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

If you can’t see that you’re a PUSSY also Don Baldwin.

Old 10-23-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

Meow [emoji16]

Old 10-23-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
This has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. HE’s NOT A MAN, REAL MEN FIGHT. COWARDS RUN AND HIDE.

REAL men...SMART men..."know WHEN to hold them and know when to fold them". Never learned that lesson? Or do you think it's noble to march in to be slaughtered? Because someone stupider than you..."ordered" it. Some people follow wiotte...that's you...you're a follower. Some people lead...they don't care what you think.

You're getting too emotional wiotte...this is why women shouldn't be making important decisions...they're too emotional.

I grab pussy wiotte.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Let me be the first on here to thank you for serving...where and when did you serve?

Tags
tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.