Tax Reform

Old 10-24-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm pretty sure you know exactly the point of his post. That despite the sad, tired "I'm sure he wasn't saying this when Obama was in office" charge, his position has been consistent regardless of the party in power.
Thank you for taking the abuse defending my post, you read it correctly.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm guessing he's more of a cocksucker that a bull Dyke lesbian

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
To any one who knows or a moderator:

Realizing this is not moderated, does that mean that this kind of obscene language must be tolerated ?
Old 10-24-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

Default Tax Reform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
To any one who knows or a moderator:

Realizing this is not moderated, does that mean that this kind of obscene language must be tolerated ?

It’s really not that bad. I heard that language every day on my job. In fact I used it almost every day on my job. What is acceptable is relative to ones background and occupation. I never used it around women, fortunately no women were in my occupation. I don’t have the patience...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2017, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
It’s really not that bad. I heard that language every day on my job. In fact I used it almost every day on my job. What is acceptable is relative to ones background and occupation. I never used it around women, fortunately no women were in my occupation. I don’t have the patience...

No women in your occupation? "Fortunately"?

So...women couldn't handle your old profession...but I thought you said they were equal? WHY would it be FORTUNATE that there are no women in your field?

And WHY wouldn't you have the patience for them?

I thought women were EQUAL??? They're not? They're only "equal" outside your profession?
Old 10-24-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Default Tax Reform

I have never said they are equal.
I said, I love women. Don’t you ?
I have never worked with women in my entire career. That also included the military. I was only interested in working with men because we understand each other. Women are too emotional and I don’t have the patience for that $hit. If there was a job to do I got it done and the men under me knew what would happen if it didn’t get done. Men understand each other, women don’t.
If I needed to say, get your fvcking ass in there and do it, a woman would cry. Fvck that.

Old 10-24-2017, 10:22 PM
n/a

Default Obama

Quote:
As I said; you voted for Slick Willie and Obamma...be honest with yourself (and the rest on here) you were going to vote Crooked Hillary so she could continue Obamma' s direction. Sorry to hear about your mom.

You don't have a pot to **** in, your mom probably left you some money and your out house shopping...that or your just another cheap liberal that only wants to spend the money of hard working people, not yours (who else would vote for Obamma?)...

There is no better place to own in Florida than the Villages. If the place you decided to live is so great, why are you on this forum? Don't they have political forums at the terrific place you decided to live??

Maybe you can get your new neighbors to like the color purple...

lets see Obama took office when GW had run us into a recession that was almost a Depression and had the Republicans had helped him just a little the recovery would have been faster and more robust
But no they tried to make him a one term President.
now Trump wants to try Trickle down again,
Reagan did it and ran the debt up 188% almost tripled it, then GW tried it again and doubled the debt, and yes Obama ran the debt up but HE didn't double it like the Republicans claim IF he did the debt would be OVER 23 Trillion seeing it was 11,58 Trillion when he took office,
Fact is the only two Presidents to run the debt up more then all of their predecessors in the last 60 years is Reagan and GW.
Right now Trump has done nothing but lie and if this tax cut goes into law they have already said it will run up the debt another 2 to 3 trillion
have a nice night
Old 10-25-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxamillion View Post
lets see Obama took office when GW had run us into a recession that was almost a Depression and had the Republicans had helped him just a little the recovery would have been faster and more robust
But no they tried to make him a one term President.
now Trump wants to try Trickle down again,
Reagan did it and ran the debt up 188% almost tripled it, then GW tried it again and doubled the debt, and yes Obama ran the debt up but HE didn't double it like the Republicans claim IF he did the debt would be OVER 23 Trillion seeing it was 11,58 Trillion when he took office,
Fact is the only two Presidents to run the debt up more then all of their predecessors in the last 60 years is Reagan and GW.
Right now Trump has done nothing but lie and if this tax cut goes into law they have already said it will run up the debt another 2 to 3 trillion
have a nice night
Not sure why you quoted that post?

But to coin a phrase "people should use their real names when they post and they should back up their posts"

So what is your real name and back up your post...

Old 10-25-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have never said they are equal.
I said, I love women. Don’t you ?
I have never worked with women in my entire career. That also included the military. I was only interested in working with men because we understand each other. Women are too emotional and I don’t have the patience for that $hit. If there was a job to do I got it done and the men under me knew what would happen if it didn’t get done. Men understand each other, women don’t.
If I needed to say, get your fvcking ass in there and do it, a woman would cry. Fvck that.

Well thank you for admitting that...

Now...lets talk about race because we have the SAME problem there.

"If there was a job to do I got it done and the men under me knew what would happen if it didn’t get done."

Blacks don't get that phrase...they don't get "urgency". Blacks are about as worthless and a pain in the ass as women.

Agreed?
Old 10-25-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Default Tax Reform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Well thank you for admitting that...

Now...lets talk about race because we have the SAME problem there.

"If there was a job to do I got it done and the men under me knew what would happen if it didn’t get done."

Blacks don't get that phrase...they don't get "urgency". Blacks are about as worthless and a pain in the ass as women.

Agreed?

I have had negros under my watch. They do perform as expected but admittedly they never did excel. Seems they were not as concerned with being the best, just grateful they had a job.
But, I noticed this very same work ethic with the new generation of white kids, still living with mommy and daddy and not too concerned with truly excelling.

Old 10-25-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
People tend to forget or ignore the financial situation in this country in 2008.
No kidding. How soon they forget.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have had negros under my watch. They do perform as expected but admittedly they never did excel. Seems they were not as concerned with being the best, just grateful they had a job.
But, I noticed this very same work ethic with the new generation of white kids, still living with mommy and daddy and not too concerned with truly excelling.

BECAUSE they are being raised by Laquisha. 3rd world minorities are raising our children. When a woman has a baby, within a year, many will put them in daycare and go back to work. These blacks/latinas, who barely speak english, live in the projects, are dumber than a box of hammers...are RAISING our children. The children are with these 3rd worlders 10 hours a day. They ARE raised by them. It's their values that they pick up...not yours. It's their ethics. Their morals. Their work ethic. You wonder why the kids seem worthless...look at who their "mom" is.

Women with children should be home with their children.

Tags
tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.