Taxpayers on the hook for extremist education

Old 12-11-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As much as I love The Villages, I hate the blatant racists we have living here.
So...I guess you'd be happier living on MLK Blvd...where all the non-racist "accepting" people live?

Go for it...I did...and it changed my life! Gave me a whole new outlook on race. It made me what I am today...a "speciest"...because NOW I KNOW...they are NOT "us"...they are NOT "civilized humans"...they are NOT "Sapiens"...no sapience, no sagacity whatsoever.

Racism is what keeps the villages...The Villages...being 99% white is what keeps the villages...The Villages.

Jersey Girl...you find me a 99% black place you'd live or send your daughter to live ALONE. That's ALL you have to do is find a black equivalent of the villages. Find a black equivalent of MIT or Oxford. Find a black equivalent of Sweden or Norway. Find ANYTHING/ANYWHERE 99% black that isn't dangerous and sucks.

You are being lied to...you are being fooled.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

You are a blatant racist *******.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are a blatant racist *******.
Maybe...but I'm also right.

Defend your f@cking position if you think YOU are so right...and I'm so WRONG.

Lets hear it...in what capacity ARE the negros equals to whites in general.

I said "in general" because if we go into specific achievements...well then I'll REALLY blow you away. There are NO Newtons, no Einsteins, no Max Planck, no Rutherford, no Fermi...no Ford, no Edison, no Westinghouse or Tesla...no Plato, or Aristotle, no Caesar, no Alexander, no great civilizations like the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans.

Negros SAT in Central Africa...forever...never venturing out...they evolved where we found them...and they hadn't changed much since when we left Africa 50,000+ years ago. They WERE and STILL ARE...genetically cavemen, incapable of thriving in a modern civilization and society. That is WHY negros are ALWAYS at the very bottom EVERYWHERE. You wouldn't take your dog to school and expect him to keep up...you wouldn't take a chimp...so WHY do you expect another non-human "great ape" to do well?

You're a blatant liberal *******.

So...what did that accomplish?

SHOW me where I'm wrong. I dare you to find actual "equality"...measurable equality...outside a few sports.

Are you religious? Is that ANOTHER of their lies that you'll defend? Think woman! Think! TRY to use logic and not emotion. Emotion is great for dealing with people...keeping men and children in line...but it WON'T solve the worlds problems due to overpopulation by poor black/brown people.

There IS a carrying capacity...it IS a zero sum planet...ALL the low hanging fruit has ALREADY been picked. WHY do you think we HAVE to drill in the arctic? In oceans? To depth of 10s of miles? Because the Jed Clampett's oil is long gone. WHY do you think mines are becoming so remote? So deep? Because everything EASY to get to...is already mined. We may NEED global warming to expand farming farther north to feed the extra people. We recycle NOT for the landfills...there's plenty of room to dump garbage if you don't mind driving a bit. We recycle to get metals we NEED to make things. Sh!t is starting to run out...and the last thing we need and can afford is a few billion more black/Hispanic mouths to feed.

WHAT is their benefit JG? WHAT do negros bring to America's table for us ALL to share? Sports and music? FAR outweighed by their bullsh!t...their DESTRUCTION of EVERYWHERE they settle. NAME ME A BLACK PARADISE...comparable to the villages. I've here over a year waiting for ANYONE to find one. How about a TOP negro school...comparable to MIT or Oxford. No? A black independent country in the top 50? Top 100?

WHAT do you have that says to me...yes...blacks ARE our peers...here is why.

They ARE a different species JG...23andme and others have PROVED we come from DIFFERENT ancestors. We are wolves to dogs...lions to tigers...close...but NOT the same.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

I think Don scared off the Jersey Whore...oops, I mean Jersey Girl.

Gee Don, go a little easy on the new people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
taxpayers, education, footing, bill, extremist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.