Tea party accomplishments

Old 03-29-2015, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And still he wins, by a large margin, twice. Don't you understand it is you that are the MINORITY!
Thank you Captain Obvious! Intelligent, well-informed individuals will always be in the minority.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
And still he wins, by a large margin, twice. Don't you understand it is you that are the MINORITY!
Thank God, finally minority status !! Our non negotiable demands now include affirmative action, redistribution of votes and other goodies tbd
Old 03-29-2015, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now that my minority status has been finally recognized, when does the gravy train begin?
Old 03-29-2015, 03:39 PM
n/a

Let the good times begin. Now that we are a minority we can start talking back and demanding as those in that status before us.

Finally light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:56 PM
n/a

Bigotry and racism. Your mantra!
Old 03-29-2015, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bigotry and racism. Your mantra!
Same old, same old .
Old 03-29-2015, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now that my minority status has been finally recognized, when does the gravy train begin?
GOP States Are The Most Dependent On Government

Good news. The tea party states are the ones most reliant on federal dollars, ie the biggest takers. Mississippi comes in at $3.00 for every $1.00 paid, but the first prize goes to South Carolina which collects $7.87 for every $1.00 it sends to DC.

So it seems the southern republican states are on and have been on the gravy train for quite some time. Congratulations you win the prize for being free-loaders.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:46 PM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
GOP States Are The Most Dependent On Government

Good news. The tea party states are the ones most reliant on federal dollars, ie the biggest takers. Mississippi comes in at $3.00 for every $1.00 paid, but the first prize goes to South Carolina which collects $7.87 for every $1.00 it sends to DC.

So it seems the southern republican states are on and have been on the gravy train for quite some time. Congratulations you win the prize for being free-loaders.
Great! Being a minority has finally started to pay off. I'm still waiting for the preferential job treatment and other benefits.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great! Being a minority has finally started to pay off. I'm still waiting for the preferential job treatment and other benefits.
Yeah and I am waiting for this political discrimination to come to a halt.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:37 AM
n/a

And all this time I thought the Bigots in Texas were the worst about being on the Federal dole. They bite the hands that feed them. So now we know that the tea party is full of lazy, shiftless folks that don't want to work, just take the handouts from those of us that chose the democratic way of life. I'll add hypocrit to the laziness,racist, bigoted, selfish, OLD tea party members!
Old 03-30-2015, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: In case you haven't notice Obama doesn't need the help of anyone to assist him in not succeeding. He is doing well all by himself.
Obama has proven unfortunately that anyone can be president and I am afraid he has lowered the bar for the most critical position in the world.

Secondly, calling someone a racist is not an argument, its an accusation and one meant to deflect the true debate, a debate liberals can't win no matter how much they try. Jason Riley or Thomas Sowell are two black men that I would vote for in a New york second because they are honorable and honest men highly intelligent and have proven their ability to do the people's will

Obama is a divider, spiteful and small man who has placed this country both domestic and foreign in great peril...and that my friend has nothing to do about his color of his skin but the rather the content of his character.

You would be wise to reassess your thinking because people like you are complicit by acceptance in the unconstitutional dealings of this man and his Administration

Personal Best Regards:
Actually I am very happy with the direction this country has taken in the last 6 years. Our economy is leading the world, our soldiers are not dying in a ill fated war, and we have taken steps to insure that health care is personal responsibility with consequences if not subscribed. We also have a President who cares about the environment and future generations.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
And all this time I thought the Bigots in Texas were the worst about being on the Federal dole. They bite the hands that feed them. So now we know that the tea party is full of lazy, shiftless folks that don't want to work, just take the handouts from those of us that chose the democratic way of life. I'll add hypocrit to the laziness,racist, bigoted, selfish, OLD tea party members!
I can practically set my watch by your predictable deranged and hate filled rants. Kind of like Old Fathfull except that you are anything but faithful
Old 03-30-2015, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'll use a technique worn out by select participant(s).

So now if one is accepting handouts from the government they lazy, shiftless, don't want to work lazy, racist, bigoted and selfish.
That is a slam against a goodly number of democrats participating.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:49 AM
n/a

What the tea party has successfully accomplished is pulling much of the republican party even further to the right, and destroyed the concept of compromise. They over represent the party in primaries and caucuses, nominating the most extreme candidates and pulling more moderate candidates to the far right in order to gain their support. These candidates get elected in reliably republican states, and gerrymandered districts, but lose in evenly contested elections, where a moderate may have won. Sarah Palin cost John McCain a good chance to be president. The tea party claims to be a middle to lower middle class grass roots uprising, but is largely funded by billionaires who care nothing about those people but only care about reducing their taxes and eliminating environmental and safety regulations.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I am very happy with the direction this country has taken in the last 6 years. Our economy is leading the world, our soldiers are not dying in a ill fated war, and we have taken steps to insure that health care is personal responsibility with consequences if not subscribed. We also have a President who cares about the environment and future generations.

And we haven't been attacked like 9/11, the financial markets haven't collapsed like September 2008, the Dow is hovering around 18,000, unemployment is just above 5%, gas prices are still low.

When President Obama leaves office in January 2017, line up all of your financial statements and compare them to January 2009, the month he was sworn in, and ask yourself 'Am I better off now than I was eight years ago'?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.