Tea party accomplishments

Old 03-31-2015, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The Gang of 6 or The 6 Pack was on the original political forum and were just bullies.

If you did not agree with their right wing nut ideas, you were ganged up on and beat up. Fortunately, one has moved away, one does not post anymore, and the others are on here.

Makes not difference. They all know the Tea Party has no accomplishments except to further divide the republicans and to try and hide bigotry with flying flags on their golf carts.

And the gang of 6 never posted one thing that came true. All you have to do is read their post from 2012, with all their misleading links and polls to see that this is true. The moderator did them a big favor by shutting down the political forum when he did, so they didn't have to eat crow after the last election.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

... try and hide bigotry with flying flags on their golf carts.
Can we then assume that you find flying the American Flag offensive or perhaps insulting to certain groups (eg illegal aliens) and thus never fly the flag at all? You may remember it ... it's the one with a bunch of stars and 13 stripes.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:03 PM
n/a

Default Its

Quote:
Can we then assume that you find flying the American Flag offensive or perhaps insulting to certain groups (eg illegal aliens) and thus never fly the flag at all? You may remember it ... it's the one with a bunch of stars and 13 stripes.
The flag the cowardly tea party hides behind. I flew mine with my democratic posters. Loved the reaction from the wingnuts. Even had a few shoot the middle finger at me, of course they were running away when they did it! The villages is the friendliest hometown as long as you are a wingnuts with a dog!
Old 03-31-2015, 11:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
The flag the cowardly tea party hides behind. I flew mine with my democratic posters. Loved the reaction from the wingnuts. Even had a few shoot the middle finger at me, of course they were running away when they did it! The villages is the friendliest hometown as long as you are a wingnuts with a dog!
You can't possibly be serious. The Tea Party stands for what this nation was founded upon. Your "current" perversion of what you think America "owes" you is simply a reflection of the fat, lazy, and entitled attitude of liberal people.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
the flag the cowardly tea party hides behind. I flew mine with my democratic posters. Loved the reaction from the wingnuts. Even had a few shoot the middle finger at me, of course they were running away when they did it! The villages is the friendliest hometown as long as you are a wingnuts with a dog!
dne
Old 04-01-2015, 07:33 AM
n/a

Default This

Quote:
You can't possibly be serious. The Tea Party stands for what this nation was founded upon. Your "current" perversion of what you think America "owes" you is simply a reflection of the fat, lazy, and entitled attitude of liberal people.
Country was not founded on corporate corruption. In fact Jefferson and Adams warned us of corporate power. This country was founded on religious freedom. This country was founded knowing there was a need for fair taxes. This country was founded and further clarified through a civil war, that all men are created equal. None of these are traits of your corporate fed, morally corrupt, selfish, self centered, totally corrupt tea party corporate lackeys!
Old 04-01-2015, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
country was not founded on corporate corruption. In fact jefferson and adams warned us of corporate power. This country was founded on religious freedom. This country was founded knowing there was a need for fair taxes. This country was founded and further clarified through a civil war, that all men are created equal. None of these are traits of your corporate fed, morally corrupt, selfish, self centered, totally corrupt tea party corporate lackeys!
dne!
Old 04-04-2015, 10:50 AM
n/a

Other than needlessly shut downing the government, I'm hard pressed to find a single "constructive" accomplishment of the Tee Party.

Since that was the topic of this thread, I'm hoping someone can enlighten me.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Other than needlessly shut downing the government, I'm hard pressed to find a single "constructive" accomplishment of the Tee Party.

Since that was the topic of this thread, I'm hoping someone can enlighten me.
That's easy ... 69 of 99 state chambers are now red, and both the House and Senate are as well.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's easy ... 69 of 99 state chambers are now red, and both the House and Senate are as well.
Those are not all held by Tea Party candidates, plus that is hardly an accomplishment. I was looking for something they actually achieved, as a group. I can seem to find anything using Google. Thought someone else might have better luck than me, tracking down something.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
As I recall, not one tea party candidate beat out a regular republican in the senate races in the 2014 election.

The 2016 election will have a much different electorate, one similar to the 2008 and 2012 electorate. And, only ten democratic senate seats are in play as opposed to 23 republican seats.

The senate seats that turned over in 2014 were mostly from deep red states, such as Arkansas, Alaska, North Dakota, states that Hillary Clinton won't need to win.

IMO: there's not one state that Barack Obama won that Hillary Clinton will not win, plus some, which will mean another landslide victory for democrats.

On the other hand, republicans must win Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida to win the election. Not going to happen.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those are not all held by Tea Party candidates, plus that is hardly an accomplishment. I was looking for something they actually achieved, as a group. I can seem to find anything using Google. Thought someone else might have better luck than me, tracking down something.
They've raised "awareness", like the disenfranchised and unemployed "occupy" hippies. As a conservative, I have no clue what the occupiers accomplished other than pooping all over public streets and parks, sexually assaulting each other, smoking a lot of dope and sitting and chanting about the unfairness of the universe.

As a liberal, I'm sure you're aware of how important these awareness campaigns are.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
As I recall, not one tea party candidate beat out a regular republican in the senate races in the 2014 election.

The 2016 election will have a much different electorate, one similar to the 2008 and 2012 electorate. And, only ten democratic senate seats are in play as opposed to 23 republican seats.

The senate seats that turned over in 2014 were mostly from deep red states, such as Arkansas, Alaska, North Dakota, states that Hillary Clinton won't need to win.

IMO: there's not one state that Barack Obama won that Hillary Clinton will not win, plus some, which will mean another landslide victory for democrats.

On the other hand, republicans must win Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida to win the election. Not going to happen.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ
Old 04-04-2015, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ
Obama: Gallup tracking

Here's more good news for President Obama that will put you to sleep. The Gallup daily tracking poll shows him at 50% approve and 46% disapprove.

The 50% represents almost exactly how he won the presidency in 2012 with 50.6% of the vote.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
The tea party cost the republican party at least a half dozen senate seats in the last few cycles. Without such tea party whacko-birds as Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle, Todd Akin, Richard Murdock, Joe Buck, republicans could have won all these races and held control of the senate since 2008.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.