O'Malley's star staring to shine brighter

Old 04-01-2015, 02:44 PM
n/a

Default O'Malley's star staring to shine brighter

All one has to do is look at his background compared to Obama and O'Malley stands much, MUCH taller in experience of managing.

Compared to Clinton one just has to look in the mirror and question why she is even a candidate.

The 2008 dark horse came out late and knocked her off her queen to be perch.
O'Malley is starting to shine much earlier.

He is a good looking candidate by background and by performance. He is a much better candidate because he is not a product of Washington politics.

I do not care what the polls show how far ahead Clinton is.....she was in 2007/2008 too. I bet the Clinton machine is busy churning up the paper work to see if they can discredit O'Malley.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
All one has to do is look at his background compared to Obama and O'Malley stands much, MUCH taller in experience of managing.

Compared to Clinton one just has to look in the mirror and question why she is even a candidate.

The 2008 dark horse came out late and knocked her off her queen to be perch.
O'Malley is starting to shine much earlier.

He is a good looking candidate by background and by performance. He is a much better candidate because he is not a product of Washington politics.

I do not care what the polls show how far ahead Clinton is.....she was in 2007/2008 too. I bet the Clinton machine is busy churning up the paper work to see if they can discredit O'Malley.

President Obama announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007 in Springfield, Illinois, in the square on a very cold and wintry day, not exactly "the 2008 dark horse that came out late" that you painted. Obama announced even earlier than Hillary Clinton.

I'm sure using the term 'dark horse' to constantly describe Obama is just your way of using descriptive language and not disparaging in any way.

As a big Martin O'Malley fan, can you tell us how much campaign money he has raised thus far? Whoever runs on the democratic side will need a minimum of one billion dollars and has less than a year to raise it. So where does O'Malley stand on the fundraising?
Old 04-01-2015, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
President Obama announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007 in Springfield, Illinois, in the square on a very cold and wintry day, not exactly "the 2008 dark horse that came out late" that you painted. Obama announced even earlier than Hillary Clinton. And she was the presumed democratic candidate until the debates of 2008......so what?

I'm sure using the term 'dark horse' to constantly describe Obama is just your way of using descriptive language and not disparaging in any way. You are right about that. Only a racist or race baiter would even think otherwise.

As a big Martin O'Malley fan, can you tell us how much campaign money he has raised thus far? Whoever runs on the democratic side will need a minimum of one billion dollars and has less than a year to raise it. So where does O'Malley stand on the fundraising?
Who the hell cares. What does that have to do with him being a better candidate?
Old 04-01-2015, 08:54 PM
n/a

As a person that lived under O'Malley's rule for 8 years, I would hope the office of president eludes him.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbussche View Post
As a person that lived under O'Malley's rule for 8 years, I would hope the office of president eludes him.
No matter what you may not like about him he is still by comparison a much better candidate than Hillary Clinton!
Old 04-02-2015, 05:56 PM
n/a

O'Malley is good and was an excellent governor in Maryland.

Look for a Presidential ticket of Hillary Clinton for President and O'Malley for VP.

That will be 16 years of Democrat presidents.

Pura Vida.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

Look for a Presidential ticket of Hillary Clinton for President and O'Malley for VP.

Pura Vida.
I doubt that the country can continue to circle the drain for 16 more years.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Pura Vida.
Does anybody really think someone would stand by for another 8 years of incompetence and more of the same politics and have a chance to run again then.

Why would a sharp, better qualified, like it or not, younger, non insider settle for such a demeaning role.

He is by far the better candidate. Anybody who has looked at capability, qualifications, accomplishments ( or lack thereof) would not let Clinton's resume' stay in the pile.

She is the worn out face of all that everybody dislikes about politics in general and withe the Clintons in specific.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:45 PM
n/a

Default Just

Quote:
Does anybody really think someone would stand by for another 8 years of incompetence and more of the same politics and have a chance to run again then.

Why would a sharp, better qualified, like it or not, younger, non insider settle for such a demeaning role.

He is by far the better candidate. Anybody who has looked at capability, qualifications, accomplishments ( or lack thereof) would not let Clinton's resume' stay in the pile.

She is the worn out face of all that everybody dislikes about politics in general and withe the Clintons in specific.
More of your tea party tripe. Hate filled with no positive ideas. Destruction of our country to accomplish your goals. Disgusting!
Old 04-02-2015, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, having lived next door in Virginia for many years, I recall O'Malley as an empty suit
Old 04-02-2015, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
No matter what you may not like about him he is still by comparison a much better candidate than Hillary Clinton!

How do you figure that? Because you said so?

Mrs Clinton is far and away the best qualified candidate of either Party if, indeed, she does becomes a candidate.

If she does - she wins easily.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt that the country can continue to circle the drain for 16 more years.
Well, suck it up and get used to it! The Dumplublicans don't have a cohesive base.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:36 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

Quote:
More of your tea party tripe. Hate filled with no positive ideas. Destruction of our country to accomplish your goals. Disgusting!
Wow! I thought this was a discussion of democratic canidates. How did the tea party get involved in this? Like it or not the libs rip each other as well when discussing thier canidates. Not everyone is in love with Hill....
Old 04-02-2015, 08:40 PM
n/a

If we have 16 more years of what we have now our grandchildren will have to decide if they want to live in The liberal US or the conserative US because this country will split in two. Just like there il be a north florida and a south florida.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
If we have 16 more years of what we have now our grandchildren will have to decide if they want to live in The liberal US or the conserative US because this country will split in two. Just like there il be a north florida and a south florida.

Your grandkids generation is much smarter than you give them credit for.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.