Tea party accomplishments

Old 03-25-2015, 05:40 AM
n/a

Default Tea party accomplishments

I'd love to hear exactly what the tea party has accomplished in its tenure. I want the good and the bad! What is the perception of the tea party within our community?
Old 03-25-2015, 05:43 AM
n/a

Let's start with the government shutdown and the downgrade of our credit rating by Congress's reluctance to pay its bills(for items they voted in favor of).
Old 03-25-2015, 07:19 AM
n/a

Old 03-25-2015, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'd love to hear exactly what the tea party has accomplished in its tenure. I want the good and the bad! What is the perception of the tea party within our community?
Juste coated with sincerity, right.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:06 AM
n/a

Still waiting????
Old 03-25-2015, 08:51 AM
n/a

1) rigor mortis in Congress

2) alienation in government

3) disenchantment with GOP
Old 03-25-2015, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama's second term
Old 03-25-2015, 09:37 AM
n/a

Have fun, children!
Old 03-25-2015, 06:09 PM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
The Tea Party has raised "awareness".

Liberals love having their awareness raised.

Therefore, the liberals love the Tea Party!

The whole "occupy" movement was about raising awareness. I honestly forget what issue I had my awareness raised about, but I'm sure it was important.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

They've given SNL enough material for the next five years, at least.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:34 PM
n/a

The tea party's biggest accomplishment will be getting a woman elected to the presidency for the first time in US history
Old 03-26-2015, 07:15 AM
n/a

I find it amusing that in two days not one accomplishment was brought out by the tea partiers here. If you support this organization, why are you not out front, and stating your case. Maybe deeply seated (understandable)guilt? I don't get it.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I find it amusing that in two days not one accomplishment was brought out by the tea partiers here. If you support this organization, why are you not out front, and stating your case. Maybe deeply seated (understandable)guilt? I don't get it.
Sounds like turn about fair play to me.
Some of you folks NEVER respond to a direct question EVER.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like turn about fair play to me.
Some of you folks NEVER respond to a direct question EVER.
You failed!
Old 03-26-2015, 09:10 AM
n/a

One of the tea party's greatest achievements is making sure that employers decide what type of birth control a woman can use and even if she can use birth control.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.