Even the GAO knows where to cut "redundant"

Old 03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
n/a

Default Even the GAO knows where to cut "redundant"

spending to the tune of up to $200 billion!!!!

Take the time and read the details in this article:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

In addition to the known redundancy, make note that nobody can turn to any results being made/accomplished as a result of the spending. Also note that the GAO and budget office are ignored by law makers when called upon the consolidate to conserve $$$$....because of potential vote impacts.

They even have the money squirreled away from programs with legislation authorized and have never been enacted!!

Use this article to write your representative (uuurrrppp!!) and demand....what about these programs.

The only issue in Washington is no (both parties), not me, not mine, not in my backyard.

Every day proof we the people are being had. If these were corporate results there are none of the current administration that would survive a real performance review....proposal VS accomplishments...actual VS promised.
Non existent.

We the people need to get after the non performers again. And before the opposition jumps the gun, the commentary is appropriate for past administrations for at least the past 40 years.....business as usual in Washington and unopposed as usual by we the people!!

btk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.