How about SS and medicare for the illegals? Obama says why not and is doing it!

Old 04-06-2016, 09:39 PM
n/a

Default How about SS and medicare for the illegals? Obama says why not and is doing it!

Obama Claims Power to Make Illegal Immigrants Eligible for Social Security, Disability

Proof positive he is a raving activist on a mission to destroy the USA.

If his health care ram job does not bankrupt the country he just thought he would add a little more debt to the pile.

C'mon even you liberals who donated all your lives to SS so you could get some back in your old age.....cannot support your beloved president who is willing to give the same benfit to millions who are here illegally.

Obama; the best thing that ever happened to mexican illegal aliens.
He will surely have a more positive legacy in Mexico than here in the USA.

The man is an absolute fool unleashed!!
Old 04-07-2016, 03:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Obama Claims Power to Make Illegal Immigrants Eligible for Social Security, Disability

If his health care ram job does not bankrupt the country he just thought he would add a little more debt to the pile.

C'mon even you liberals who donated all your lives to SS so you could get some back in your old age.....cannot support your beloved president who is willing to give the same benfit to millions who are here illegally.

That's a given. But, it didn't take seven years to figure that out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg obola.JPG (92.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg dumber.jpg (18.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 04-07-2016, 05:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

Look at the blacks on welfare/SS who never paid a dime into anything either. Don't give them a pass.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

"Obama claims power"
He has shown consistently his disregard for the democratic process by using his "Executive Action" to solidify his dictatorship. He has been allowed to run free by a useless Congress that cannot escape a 17% approval rating. Our Democratic system is clearly under attack by the "Good Ole Boys" Club.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Look at the blacks on welfare/SS who never paid a dime into anything either. Don't give them a pass.
Look at your wife on Social Security who ever paid a dime into the system and now collecting half of what you get. Don't give her a pass.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Look at your wife on Social Security who ever paid a dime into the system and now collecting half of what you get. Don't give her a pass.
Since you brought it up why not state all of the impact of a wife on SS.

Did she ever work?

She is entitled to half of her spouses or what she qualifies for which ever is greater......meaning she contributed as well.

So what is the point you are failing to make?
Old 04-07-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think you are a bit behind times. Or, what a liberal would call a sexist. Because "wives" have been working full-time jobs for decades. They've been putting into the system also. But, there are still some that do get half of what the husband gets. But, today that also pertains to some husbands that get half of what the wife makes, if she had a better career. But, the point that there are some enjoying the fruits of others' labor is a valid point.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think you are a bit behind times. Or, what a liberal would call a sexist. Because "wives" have been working full-time jobs for decades. They've been putting into the system also. But, there are still some that do get half of what the husband gets. But, today that also pertains to some husbands that get half of what the wife makes, if she had a better career. But, the point that there are some enjoying the fruits of others' labor is a valid point.
And has absolutely nothing to do with in any way shape or form with the subject of providing those benefits to non USA citizens, here illegally....other than emotional BS and the usual baiting, nonsensical aggravation.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
And has absolutely nothing to do with in any way shape or form with the subject of providing those benefits to non USA citizens, here illegally....other than emotional BS and the usual baiting, nonsensical aggravation.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:39 PM
n/a

Did any of you actually read the article? This is not an "executive action". Obama is stating he will not prosecute, much like the military's former don't ask, don't tell policy. Texas, with other states joining in, are arguing this before the U.S. Supreme Court on the basis that the POTUS is obligated to enforce the laws of the United States. My gut feeling is the Court will rule for Obama since past Presidential acts of refusing to enforce a law have been permitted and have even become the law of the land.

Illegal aliens will still risk deportation. They will NOT be eligible for SSI, welfare, food stamps or other free programs. They would be eligible to legally work, pay taxes, collect earned Social Security, disability -- the same as any worker here. Is it the best idea in town? Nope, but I've seen and heard worse in my lifetime.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did any of you actually read the article? This is not an "executive action". Obama is stating he will not prosecute, much like the military's former don't ask, don't tell policy. Texas, with other states joining in, are arguing this before the U.S. Supreme Court on the basis that the POTUS is obligated to enforce the laws of the United States. My gut feeling is the Court will rule for Obama since past Presidential acts of refusing to enforce a law have been permitted and have even become the law of the land.

Illegal aliens will still risk deportation. They will NOT be eligible for SSI, welfare, food stamps or other free programs. They would be eligible to legally work, pay taxes, collect earned Social Security, disability -- the same as any worker here. Is it the best idea in town? Nope, but I've seen and heard worse in my lifetime.
What do you consider "worse?"
Old 04-07-2016, 12:57 PM
n/a

The only/ONLY reason Obama has not been impeached for not doing his job because there would be race riots in the street. Thanks to his inept job performance, it will probably be a long time before anyone in America will be willing to vote for another half-white man for president.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

For one, I consider Reagan's Star Wars program far, far worse. And I think history will be a lot kinder to Obama than you guys are. I don't think he is a particularly good President but I don't think he is the inept, tyrannical traitor many of you seem to think he is.

Red (forgot to sign my first post, sorry)
Old 04-07-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
For one, I consider Reagan's Star Wars program far, far worse. And I think history will be a lot kinder to Obama than you guys are. I don't think he is a particularly good President but I don't think he is the inept, tyrannical traitor many of you seem to think he is.

Red (forgot to sign my first post, sorry)
Regardless of "other presidents" that are used to defend his terrible job, Obama has circumvented congress with E.O.s and also refused to allow certain laws to be enforced. Regardless of who is to blame for his seven plus years of terrible economy and welfare payments, his encouragement of racial division has set America back many years. Regardless of any wars that he may not be responsible for, his foreign policies were/are terrible. Yes, history will always be kinder to the past, especially to the first black president. Defensive excuses have been and will continue to be used to cover for his inept, lack of ability. It is not his fault totally. He was not prepared for the job, and had no experience or leadership training to rely upon. Obama was/is a failed experiment. He is only considered a traitor by omission and dereliction. Only history will tell whether he has been a catalyst willingly or negligently to America's crippling.

I can understand why liberals in their embarrassment of him, find it necessary to defend their willing accessory to his election.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I can understand why liberals in their embarrassment of him, find it necessary to defend their willing accessory to his election.
Is that an opinion or a fact?

Tags
positive, usa, give, benfit, illegally, president, millions, support, back, age, obama;, beloved, mexico, legacy, man, unleashed, fool, absolute, surely, thing, happened, mexican, aliens, illegal, lives

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.