Ted Cruz is in the race...

Old 03-24-2015, 08:44 AM
n/a

Default Ted Cruz is in the race...

I am glad to see Ted enter the Presidential race. What a patriot!

I just hope we can all get behind Ted and take back this country, before it's too late.

If Trump announces soon, we might have a chance at 2016!
Old 03-24-2015, 09:21 AM
n/a

FactChecking Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz fact checks his speech to make sure there are no facts in there. So far he has been successful.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:29 AM
n/a

Has anyone seen Ted's birth certificate? Donald Trump seems concerned.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Not a problem as precedent has been set. None needed.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

I just hope we can all get behind Ted and take back this country, before it's too late.

Wow, that post is REALLY a LuLu!
Old 03-24-2015, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not a problem as precedent has been set. None needed.
You're right. George Romney who was born in Mexico went through the birther routine.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 03-24-2015, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're right. George Romney who was born in Mexico went through the birther routine.
Right behind Obama.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:52 PM
n/a

It is harmful to the qualified candidates when someone with no chance of winning like Cruz muddies the water. Also, if gives the impression to most voters that no one in the Republican Party is guiding the best person into the limelight. Cruz may be a hero to some in the party on the extreme right, but is not well thought of by the sensible republican voter.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did the Donald's investigators ever get back from Hawaii? He assured us that they would stay until they found something, and they've never been heard from again.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:12 PM
n/a

There are no sure things in politics and this is especially true with 20 month to go but Ted Cruz is off to an early start with strong tea party support. He is the most outspoken opponent of ACA with a strong stand on immigration. He is certainly the most independent of the GOP candidates which may play well with independents. Yet his position is firmly planted in mainstream of GOP voters on nearly all issues. He is a strong campaigner who has great appeal to Hispanics. Post election have confirmed that his belief that a strong GOP conservative is essential. Cruz despite what others believe can reach across party lines to disillusioned voters, He has a strong legal background and well versed in constitutional law and has a wife with an impressive resume'.

Liberals and RINO's will play him down but this is a guy with determination and moxie.

I welcome him to the mix because the more diverse the filed the better choices for us all.

Clearly his opening remarks touched on what is on voters minds. Do I believe he can accomplish all he imagines...no but he can run circles around Hillary
Old 03-24-2015, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is harmful to the qualified candidates when someone with no chance of winning like Cruz muddies the water. Also, if gives the impression to most voters that no one in the Republican Party is guiding the best person into the limelight. Cruz may be a hero to some in the party on the extreme right, but is not well thought of by the sensible republican voter.
As per usual one is entitled to their opinion or how they personally see an issue.

However, using the thought process above, who was guiding which of the small army of democratic candidates running during the 2005, 2006, 2007 (seemed like forever) presidential campaign?
Old 03-24-2015, 01:45 PM
n/a

Guess this means the Tea Party's other favorite( another nut job), Bachman will be your vp choice. Wackos United. Bring it on!
Old 03-24-2015, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guess this means the Tea Party's other favorite( another nut job), Bachman will be your vp choice. Wackos United. Bring it on!
Oncagain avoing the question asked. Changing the subject as usual. Being derogatory and disrespectful of other than your position.
A shameful representative for your party.
Do you have an emergency bracelet or identification on your person that states to be treated by a democrat only?
Old 03-24-2015, 02:37 PM
n/a

Default Ur

Quote:
Oncagain avoing the question asked. Changing the subject as usual. Being derogatory and disrespectful of other than your position.
A shameful representative for your party.
Do you have an emergency bracelet or identification on your person that states to be treated by a democrat only?
Kidding right? When has your beloved tea party been respectful of any position than theirs? Your party behaves as spoiled children. And Cruz is the biggest baby of all.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.