Ted Cruz is in the race...

Old 03-24-2015, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It is harmful to the qualified candidates when someone with no chance of winning like Cruz muddies the water. Also, if gives the impression to most voters that no one in the Republican Party is guiding the best person into the limelight. Cruz may be a hero to some in the party on the extreme right, but is not well thought of by the sensible republican voter.
Just out of curiosity ... since you deem Cruz to be "extreme right" does that mean you would then logically describe Elizabeth Warren as "extreme left?"
Old 03-24-2015, 02:42 PM
n/a

And just in case you hadn't guessed, I have zero respect for the Tea Party. I believe they represent the very worst in this country!
Old 03-24-2015, 02:43 PM
n/a

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...care/7038***4/

This is too amusing. It seems that Senator Ted Cruz will soon be signing up for, wait for it, Obamacare. The family is losing their health care plan when his wife takes a leave of absence, so he is electing to choose Obamacare.

What a hypocrite. He doesn't mind taking health insurance away from 19 million Americans, but when he loses his insurance, he goes right for Obamacare. Let him go out and purchase insurance just like he wants the rest of America to do.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

This is too amusing. It seems that Senator Ted Cruz will soon be signing up for, wait for it, Obamacare. The family is losing their health care plan when his wife takes a leave of absence, so he is electing to choose Obamacare.

What a hypocrite. He doesn't mind taking health insurance away from 19 million Americans, but when he loses his insurance, he goes right for Obamacare. Let him go out and purchase insurance just like he wants the rest of America to do.

Sorry, my link does not work, but anyone wanting to read the article can go to The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com and find it right on the front page.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

I thought members of congress were exempt from Obamacare maintainin their present program? Perhaps this story needs a fact check?
Old 03-24-2015, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear guest: In all due respect you come across as a "The View"groupie. Please do us all a favor and let go of the histronics. Your better than that

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-24-2015, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest: In all due respect you come across as a "The View"groupie. Please do us all a favor and let go of the histronics. Your better than that

Personal Best Regards:
Painful isn't it? Senator Ted Cruz signing up for Obamacare...lights, camera, action.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Kidding right? When has your beloved tea party been respectful of any position than theirs? Your party behaves as spoiled children. And Cruz is the biggest baby of all.
I get so tired of correcting your wrong conclusions or totally incorrect assumptions.
Just for the record which never seems to matter to you....I am not a member of the tea party. I know that diappoints you because it is oh so much easier when one fits one of your bash categories.

Can you not comprehend that just because one is entitled to be not in agreement with your position or opinion. We are also entitled to not be badgered and called names when something does not match up to your personal or your part's ideologies.
Your continual twisting of the subject to suit your purpose has more than worn itself out.

Do you behave this way in the company of others in your party? I would seriously doubt it.

Do you talk to a person's face the way you do in anonymity? Also extremely doubtful.

Converse. Disagree. Even dislike another's position. Nobody id trying to convert or change your position. So how about you doing the same. This BS is long past being entertaining.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:06 PM
n/a

I posted on #11 making reference to the Tea Party support and what came back were only derogatory remarks about the Tea Party.

I find many liberals act in total disregard of people's feelings and often go for the juggler in an effort to totally destroy a person over inconsequential faux pas. What i do not find are many conservatives piling on liberals but rather defending their right to disagree.

As to my #11 post I neglected to stay that because Obama has taken a hard left creating a widow maker perhaps this country needs a candidate to go hard right before we can all meet in the middle again?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-24-2015, 03:19 PM
n/a

Default Yes

Quote:
Just out of curiosity ... since you deem Cruz to be "extreme right" does that mean you would then logically describe Elizabeth Warren as "extreme left?"
Yes
Old 03-24-2015, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

Unbelievable. Yesterday he's on stage saying when I'm elected President, I will repeal every word of Obamacare, and all the while he is thinking 'where do I sign'?

He's like the old lady at the tea party rally with her tri-corner hat and her misspelled sign yelling 'keep the governments hands off of my Medicare'.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

The difference is Ted Cruz is running for president. Elizabeth Warren is a senator from one of the most progressive states in the country, and she's not running for president.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unbelievable. Yesterday he's on stage saying when I'm elected President, I will repeal every word of Obamacare, and all the while he is thinking 'where do I sign'?

He's like the old lady at the tea party rally with her tri-corner hat and her misspelled sign yelling 'keep the governments hands off of my Medicare'.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:32 PM
n/a

Default Thats

Quote:
The best tea party retort I've ever seen. Absolutely demonstrative of the intelligence of its members!
Old 03-24-2015, 05:55 PM
n/a

Millions of people won't have health care if Ted Cruz gets his way, but Cruz won't be one of them. Obamacare allowed Cruz's wife to quit her job, which is so startling since Cruz singlehandedly shut down the government for 13 days last year, just to end Obamacare.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.