Ted Kennedy begged for Russia's interference to beat Reagan

Old 03-01-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Default Ted Kennedy begged for Russia's interference to beat Reagan

Forbes Welcome

"Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election."

And there still is no proof that there was any Russian influence in the Trump-Clinton campaigns. But, the leftards are still complaining about a rumor, and they still demand his tax returns.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Obama gives billions in CASH directly to our enemies, admits it will be used to kill Americans, liberals are fine with it..... lol
Old 03-01-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Forbes Welcome

"Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election."

And there still is no proof that there was any Russian influence in the Trump-Clinton campaigns. But, the leftards are still complaining about a rumor, and they still demand his tax returns.
If we knew this in 1984, then it should have been investigated fully and appropriate actions taken, just as we should do with the allegations today about the Trump Campaign and Russia. And thanks again for the name calling, which is the desperate and pathetic fall back position when one has no facts or rational thought to back up their opinion. If you are advocating that we ignore these allegations from the CIA and FBI, then are you suggesting that Russian interference in our elections is OK and should be accepted? Democrats are not saying that the allegations are right or wrong. They are saying that they should be investigated, maybe with the same vigor with which we wasted millions investigating Benghazi.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
If we knew this in 1984, then it should have been investigated fully and appropriate actions taken, just as we should do with the allegations today about the Trump Campaign and Russia. And thanks again for the name calling, which is the desperate and pathetic fall back position when one has no facts or rational thought to back up their opinion. If you are advocating that we ignore these allegations from the CIA and FBI, then are you suggesting that Russian interference in our elections is OK and should be accepted? Democrats are not saying that the allegations are right or wrong. They are saying that they should be investigated, maybe with the same vigor with which we wasted millions investigating Benghazi.
What makes you so sure that Russia did anything? Because the Democratic Party says so? Could be that THEY were the ones who tried to get them to go after Trump and it backfired. It would really be something if that is what the investigation digs up. Sometimes the old rule works: Be careful what you wish for.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
What makes you so sure that Russia did anything? Because the Democratic Party says so? Could be that THEY were the ones who tried to get them to go after Trump and it backfired. It would really be something if that is what the investigation digs up. Sometimes the old rule works: Be careful what you wish for.
I am not sure that Russia did anything. All I said in my post was that the CIA and the FBI and other American intelligence agencies say there is reason to believe that Russia interfered in the American election, and that is enough so that Congress should deeply investigate to determine if that is so. This information about Russian interference did not originate with the Democratic Party. It originated with the 17 distinct intelligence agencies that serve our national interest.

I am careful what I wish for, and I wish that Congress would investigate this allegation and take it wherever it deserves to go, regardless of what they find. Anything short of that is a willingness to accept the Russian interference and allow our electoral process to be compromised by enemies. And in your heart of hearts you know that too!
Old 03-02-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
What name calling? Using common labels in a conversation is not "name calling." Your false sensitivity and indignity is is pretty lame.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
What name calling? Using common labels in a conversation is not "name calling." Your false sensitivity and indignity is is pretty lame.
LEFTARDS IS in fact part of your vocabulary, and thus you manifest "lameness" with each post
Old 03-02-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
LEFTARDS IS in fact part of your vocabulary, and thus you manifest "lameness" with each post

Hey, I am currently playing that tiny little fiddle for you, as well as crying that I hurt your sensitivities. I know that this could not possibly bother you, since you adamantly stated that you are a Conservative...ha,ha.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, I am currently playing that tiny little fiddle for you, as well as crying that I hurt your sensitivities. I know that this could not possibly bother you, since you adamantly stated that you are a Conservative...ha,ha.
I just do not like smart asses, and how they are registered to votes makes no difference.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I just do not like smart asses, and how they are registered to votes makes no difference.
Hypocrite. Anyone that does not agree with you and says so, makes you mad. You must have lived a protected lifestyle, if you can't take adversity in society.

Oh well, get your last word in so that you will feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm out of here for today.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hypocrite. Anyone that does not agree with you and says so, makes you mad. You must have lived a protected lifestyle, if you can't take adversity in society.

Oh well, get your last word in so that you will feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm out of here for today.
We have an entire gender...we have the black and Hispanic races...who can't take adversity. What do you think "hate speech" and "safe spaces" are all about? Them running away...from the TRUTH.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Forbes Welcome

Rumor, tell that to the FBI and the intelligence community. Admit it, trump will not release his tax returns because they will show his debt to the russians.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
Rumor, tell that to the FBI and the intelligence community. Admit it, trump will not release his tax returns because they will show his debt to the russians.
Dimwitdave believes Trump owes Russia billions and there is a line amount on a tax return that will prove it. Go ahead dimwitdave, tell them the form and line number!

Dimwitdave also believes Trump is planning a Holocaust here in the good ol' USA. Go ahead dimwitdave, tell them how you arrived to this conclusion!

Dimwitdave has to be right, RIGHT? So let's all "admit it" and the little guy can have a good day in his mediocre life...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, Trump will not release his tax retuns because they are none of YOUR business. Is that clear enough for you?

Tags
hand, beat, reagan, interference, russias

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.