Baif Faith Dealing

Old 08-03-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Default Baif Faith Dealing

Trump's detractors all are simply trying to prevent Trump from making good on his campaign promises, promises millions of voters acceded to. Promises that voters believed correct the dismal path Obama had taken.

James Madison explained that the Constitution's authors considered the Senate to be the great anchor of our government. However the Senate as a whole has been are intentionally dilatory in exercising their duties, specifically repeal/replace of Obamacare.

Democratic Senators have been playing a dangerous game of "gotcha" for months the progressives in the senate have been abusing the nomination process. they have intentionally been demanding the full 30 hours of debate to stall Trump's filling critical positions even though the vote ends up 100-0. by July 19 the four previous administrations had on average confirmed 190 positions Because of progressive antics only 50 of Trump's picks have been confirmed. This is bad faith dealing and it is damaging to the nation.

Keep in mind this is only one way Trump has been attacked.

He is right on immigration. He is right on tax reform. he is right on NATO, He is right on law and order issues

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-03-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump's detractors all are simply trying to prevent Trump from making good on his campaign promises, promises millions of voters acceded to. Promises that voters believed correct the dismal path Obama had taken.

James Madison explained that the Constitution's authors considered the Senate to be the great anchor of our government. However the Senate as a whole has been are intentionally dilatory in exercising their duties, specifically repeal/replace of Obamacare.

Democratic Senators have been playing a dangerous game of "gotcha" for months the progressives in the senate have been abusing the nomination process. they have intentionally been demanding the full 30 hours of debate to stall Trump's filling critical positions even though the vote ends up 100-0. by July 19 the four previous administrations had on average confirmed 190 positions Because of progressive antics only 50 of Trump's picks have been confirmed. This is bad faith dealing and it is damaging to the nation.

Keep in mind this is only one way Trump has been attacked.

He is right on immigration. He is right on tax reform. he is right on NATO, He is right on law and order issues

Personal Best Regards:
No Rubi, he is wrong;
On immigration - the wall is a non starter and the Mexican gov. Is not about to pay a nickel for it. Without immigrant labor prices for commodities will rise dramatically, much work will go undone, and more jobs will be imported.
On tax reform - very deceitful and cynical campaign based on helping the middle class when the vast majority of cuts would go to the wealthy.
On law and order - Right - lets start encouraging more brutality.

You can support him because YOU like his politics which are actually not supported by the majority of Americans, but surely you don't condone his personal attributes. The lying, the lack of loyalty, the bullying, and on and on. I used to think you were a man of integrity but it seems to me that a man of integrity would stand against the type of personal character exhibited over a lifetime by this man.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
No Rubi, he is wrong;
On immigration - the wall is a non starter and the Mexican gov. Is not about to pay a nickel for it. Without immigrant labor prices for commodities will rise dramatically, much work will go undone, and more jobs will be imported.
On tax reform - very deceitful and cynical campaign based on helping the middle class when the vast majority of cuts would go to the wealthy.

You can support him because YOU like his politics which are actually not supported by the majority of Americans, but surely you don't condone his personal attributes. The lying, the lack of loyalty, the bullying, and on and on. I used to think you were a man of integrity but it seems to me that a man of integrity would stand against the type of personal character exhibited over a lifetime by this man.
Amen.

I have been saying over and over how totally hypocritical anyone is who claims to have even a modicum of character or morals and still supports this person who represents the lowest of the low.

There is no way Rubicon has any positive character traits.....and he has vehemently supported Trump the man. He says those who think he is of bad character are plagued by a syndrome. He challenges the morals of millions, yet supports this person.

He does not ever question his lies, his disregard for any kind of standards of human behavior, and in fact turns it around and always blames others for Trump lies, including the media who report his words and action accurately.

No, RUBICON is very character deprived based on his posts. His hate and disrespect for anyone who is not like him (in every way) is shown each day as he actually preaches his hate to this board.

I am just tired ofvRubicon playing the "holier than thou" card daily. He actually preaches how bad others are and ignore the man he seems to adore and all his personal failing, all of which are impacting our country more each day. Only so much hypocrisy that I can take.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
No Rubi, he is wrong;

to me the wall is just a symbol. with lateral drilling such as in fracking tunnels abound from Mexico into the US. what I refer to is that Trump is at least serious about dealing with immigration. Look at Europe. I don't want Europe's immigration problems. His policy of English only is more than MSM reports Trump has moved immigration from family only to one of merit based on people who can immigrate here and have the skills to secure jobs, assimilate etc.

Tax form is a hard nut to crack. Unless a tax policy does away with tax loops, cut outs, subsidies, etc people will never be satisfied. I am against corporate subsidies. for example Hong Kong stop subsidies for electric cars and Telsa sales went flat. Obama expanded Medicaid and it is bankrupting one state after another. Also EX-IM it only feeds large corporations. Trump wanted to repeal Obamacare but the senators making the most noise rely on Medicaid. Medciad moved from one of serving the truly disabled and impoverished
to ale bodied adults and it bankrupting many states.

Trump speak is too often hyperbole as he is a salesman by nature. He really means we must maintain law and order and he was simply coming to the aid of police who ave been the subject of smear campaigns by the media, Hollywood, etc.

I am personally offended by many of Trumps mannerisms.

However what makes us good makes us bad and his style like it or not is a starting point to change corrupt Washington. If he can get his agenda going my wish is that he is one term and then we elect another Truman or Reagan. However, a guy like Trump is needed to get it all started because he is his own man rough edges and all and he knows how to fight and more importantly won't back down from a fight.
The establishment is threatened by his existence and they are showing their claws. Trump has exposed the hypocrisy in Washington, Hollywood, the main street media. By its nature it has to get ugly until it gets good.

the media, as reflected by the many threads on Political Talk want you to believe that Trump is the only problem . Investigate Trump-Putin dominates while clinton, Lynch, Wasserman schultz gt no attention at all. Schultz dealing with the Pakistanian family should be raising all kind of red flags but the media is silent . Lynch meeting Clinton on a plane is clearly a violation but again no follow through. to ignore all of this unethical journalism and for authorities not to follow though criminal

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-04-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
No Rubi, he is wrong;

You REALLY believe that there aren't ANY Americans who can/would do those jobs? Then how come we have 50 million collecting welfare? Oh...they're black, they don't WANT to work...and MAKING them work is "slavery"?

Quote:
Amen.

I have been saying over and over how totally hypocritical anyone is who claims to have even a modicum of character or morals and still supports this person who represents the lowest of the low.

There is no way Rubicon has any positive character traits.....and he has vehemently supported Trump the man. He says those who think he is of bad character are plagued by a syndrome. He challenges the morals of millions, yet supports this person.

He does not ever question his lies, his disregard for any kind of standards of human behavior, and in fact turns it around and always blames others for Trump lies, including the media who report his words and action accurately.

No, RUBICON is very character deprived based on his posts. His hate and disrespect for anyone who is not like him (in every way) is shown each day as he actually preaches his hate to this board.

I am just tired ofvRubicon playing the "holier than thou" card daily. He actually preaches how bad others are and ignore the man he seems to adore and all his personal failing, all of which are impacting our country more each day. Only so much hypocrisy that I can take.
So...you're leaving then? Bye...

Tags
promises, trumps, senate, faith, intentionally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.