Thank you!

Old 12-20-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Default Thank you!

I would like to thank President Trump and the Republican Party for the tax cut. I plan on using my estimated $40 tax savings to invite a rich person out to dinner on the hope he or she will allow their good will to trickle down to me over the next couple of years. Note: my guest must provide a current tax return so I may verify their richness. Billionaires preferred but millionaires accepted.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would like to thank President Trump and the Republican Party for the tax cut. I plan on using my estimated $40 tax savings to invite a rich person out to dinner on the hope he or she will allow their good will to trickle down to me over the next couple of years. Note: my guest must provide a current tax return so I may verify their richness. Billionaires preferred but millionaires accepted.
Well, when you pay very little in taxes to begin with, you really can't expect to get much in the way of a tax savings can you?

How much do you think your tax savings would be if Hillary were President?
Old 12-20-2017, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Well, when you pay very little in taxes to begin with, you really can't expect to get much in the way of a tax savings can you?

How much do you think your tax savings would be if Hillary were President?
He wanted a tax rebate even though he paid none
Old 12-20-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbinac View Post

You could always donate the 40 bucks back to help pay off our national debt. There is a line entry on the 1040 for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
You could always donate the 40 bucks back to help pay off our national debt. There is a line entry on the 1040 for that.

What is the line item number? I can't seem to find it on my Form 1040. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hold on...

Old 12-20-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

Page 93, 2016 1040 instructions.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where are you taking me that we can eat dinner for $40, McDonald's? No thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Page 93, 2016 1040 instructions.

There is no 'specific' line item on Form 1040 to make a payment to reduce the national debt.

If someone is so inclined, they would make their payment directly to the Bureau of the Fiscal Service and annotate that payment on their Form 1040 as a 'charitable deduction' when itemizing.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

My concern, for those with pre-existing conditions that more than likely will be paying more for their healthcare.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

If ONLY...500,000,000,000 people did that...100X MORE than EVERY person on the planet combined...we could pay off the $20 trillion debt.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Why do the democrats talk like there is no benefit for any of them?

Why do democrats try to make it sound like there are no rich democrats?
That will enjoy whatever all the other rich get whether R or D?

Even where there are positive impacts for all whether R or D the partisan position is to pi$$ all over anything Trump or republican based.

Aren't those who are so partisan biased lucky the doctors, nurses, ER or 911 responders don't ask what party you are before administering aid.

Such a BS, narrow minded, identity need of the few.

Maybe they can have a Merry Christmas without wondering where the non democrats are and what they are doing.

Such hypocrites!!
Old 12-20-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tax form requirement rules Trump out.,

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is no 'specific' line item on Form 1040 to make a payment to reduce the national debt.

If someone is so inclined, they would make their payment directly to the Bureau of the Fiscal Service and annotate that payment on their Form 1040 as a 'charitable deduction' when itemizing.

Duly noted and may I add recorded.

Old 12-20-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
My concern, for those with pre-existing conditions that more than likely will be paying more for their healthcare.
Well, we already subsidize your property taxes even though you could afford to buy a 300k+ home. Maybe with that low income you should be in section 8 housing.

You can still deduct your mental health costs from your taxes.... o wait you don't pay any!

Stop bleeding the government. Are you Tals mommy? No wait you are not in smelly lynnhaven.

Tags
couple, good, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.