Thanks to President Trump.

Old 08-28-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
Even Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has suggested that Trump does not speak for American values, but just speaks for himself.
Good morning that comment has been made already several times by other liberal posters go take a swim!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Even Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has suggested that Trump does not speak for American values, but just speaks for himself.
Suggested? Oh my goodness, he suggested! Hold the presses!
Old 08-28-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sexual escapades have been routine for powerful men since the beginning of civilization. What makes DT different from all other presidents is his SOCIOPATHIC personality.

High-functioning Sociopaths and the Damage They Cause - Sociopath - Personality Disorders | HealthyPlace
He does that.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Throughout my career in law enforcement, Sheriff Joe has been my hero. All he ever did was work at enforcing the law. His charges were fabrications created by misguided individuals.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
ARE YOU NUTS ??? HE WAS CONVICTED BY A JURY !!! Is being made to wear pink panties by prisoners enforcing the law ??? Or how about him directing his staff to serve the prisoners green baloney a way to deal with prisoners ??
Old 08-28-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
ARE YOU NUTS ??? HE WAS CONVICTED BY A JURY !!! Is being made to wear pink panties by prisoners enforcing the law ??? Or how about him directing his staff to serve the prisoners green baloney a way to deal with prisoners ??

Do you believe everything you read?
Old 08-28-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
Quote:
In that case we have been sad often.

Just a few examples:

1. Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat) --- Decades long affair with his wife's secretary, Lucy Mercer, who was with him in his Hot Springs, Georgia, "Little White House" when he died.

2. Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) --- During WWII when he was Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Forces in Europe, he was believed to have had an affair with his British chauffeur and personal secretary, Kay Summersby. She confirmed a romance in her autobiography, Past Forgetting: My Love Affair with Dwight D. Eisenhower.........

I have listed only a few of the Presidents who served in my lifetime. Looking back further would greatly lengthen the list.

I find it endearing that the poster of the quote above should be so naive as to think that our country has had a succession of Presidents who we could look to for moral leadership.

Carl in Tampa

You are comparing apples and organges. Your examples of past presidents are essentially guys who screwed around on their wives, and lied about it. Morally wrong – yes. But at the same level of moral ineptitude as Trump? Not by a long shot.

Trump rountinely lies about everything under the sun, every day, and in public, to the press. His behavior in the Charlottesville episode was horrendous. Any normal President would have stepped in immediately and condemmed the neo-Nazis and KKK members. Not Trump. In another instance he tweets a computer image of himself punching a news person in the head, a news person that is wearing a CNN logo. He tries to silence the press because they are reporting the truth of what he does and says. He has enacted policies that discriminate against gays and people of other religions. He attacked the muslim American father of a fallen soldier. He fat shamed a Miss Universe contestant. He routinely has called women fat pigs and pussies. For years he lied and kept saying President Obama wasn't born in this country. He has absolutely no moral compass. Its frightening to have a man like that with his hands on the nuclear codes. Who knows what happens if he has a fit of pique. Will he authorize a nuclear attack on Afghanistand or Korea? And will he tell the American people the truth, or lie about it, like he lies about everything else.

One of the jobs of the President is to lead, and to be a President for everyone. Not just the white men on the right who voted for him, but the American Jews and Muslims, the members of the LGBT community, the African Americans and people of color, and the women. The President is supposed to be a force for good. He is supposed to show that he cares about and will promote the equality and safey of all. That is moral leadership, and that is something Trump, as opposed to the Presidents of the past, has failed miserably at.

I really hate to be a but Bush balloon buster but what about that nidger boy that lived in the White House for 8 LONG years? I guess you forgot that he pulled chevy and Jeep Chrysler franchises from long time White dealers because they were Republican,Fired the White president of Bank of America for doing things he forced Him to do and installed a chicagoan as boss man, Spent 8 years telling White folks they were worthless MFers ,creating isis, trading camel humping sand nidger terrorist ashholes for a fuching traitoriius piece of schit that didn't have the brains to know whether to squat or stand to ****! I could go on for hours but with your head so deeply planted in your as$hole it would be a monumental waste of My time...
Lbud, go post a nature photo. Here is your source material:

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Thumbs down We Got What We Ordered

How can anyone be surprised about todays unrest and attempts to harm Trump and his reputation. We are getting exactly what we ordered when they voted a "Community Organizer" with a wife who openly admitted she "hated America" to President. He is continuing his and her hate of America which has caused the today problems. He and she have done more to harm America and destroy its great history than any other single couple has accomplished. What is even more disgraceful are the millions of sheep who listen to the ones that continue the mission that Obama and his wife started. All that try to harm Trump and build on the rable rousing of the ones who are at it now
are just sheep, harming the future of their children.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lbud, go post a nature photo. Here is your source material:

The Villages Florida

**** you loser, you can't stand the truth can you?
Old 08-28-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
**** you loser, you can't stand the truth can you?
Here you are Lbud..... put your name on it. No need to thank me.

The Villages Florida

Old 08-28-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Convicted by a jury? Really? You might want to recheck your "facts". Oh, when was he "made to wear pink panties by prisoners"? I must have missed that one.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here you are Lbud..... put your name on it. No need to thank me.

The Villages Florida

Here's a good picture of you...
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (76).png (390.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 08-29-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are comparing apples and organges. Your examples of past presidents are essentially guys who screwed around on their wives, and lied about it. Morally wrong – yes. But at the same level of moral ineptitude as Trump? Not by a long shot.

Trump rountinely lies about everything under the sun, every day, and in public, to the press. His behavior in the Charlottesville episode was horrendous. Any normal President would have stepped in immediately and condemmed the neo-Nazis and KKK members. Not Trump. In another instance he tweets a computer image of himself punching a news person in the head, a news person that is wearing a CNN logo. He tries to silence the press because they are reporting the truth of what he does and says. He has enacted policies that discriminate against gays and people of other religions. He attacked the muslim American father of a fallen soldier. He fat shamed a Miss Universe contestant. He routinely has called women fat pigs and pussies. For years he lied and kept saying President Obama wasn't born in this country. He has absolutely no moral compass. Its frightening to have a man like that with his hands on the nuclear codes. Who knows what happens if he has a fit of pique. Will he authorize a nuclear attack on Afghanistand or Korea? And will he tell the American people the truth, or lie about it, like he lies about everything else.

One of the jobs of the President is to lead, and to be a President for everyone. Not just the white men on the right who voted for him, but the American Jews and Muslims, the members of the LGBT community, the African Americans and people of color, and the women. The President is supposed to be a force for good. He is supposed to show that he cares about and will promote the equality and safey of all. That is moral leadership, and that is something Trump, as opposed to the Presidents of the past, has failed miserably at.
Well said.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Bla,bla, bla. Nice rehash of all the BS meted out by MSM

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Tags
president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.