"That's our job"

Old 02-23-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Default "That's our job"

On MSNBC Morning Joe:

"SCARBOROUGH: Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche [Alcindor] said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, ‘Yeah you guys are going crazy. He’s doing — what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.’

BRZEZINSKI: Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."
Old 02-23-2017, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
On MSNBC Morning Joe:

"SCARBOROUGH: Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche [Alcindor] said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, ‘Yeah you guys are going crazy. He’s doing — what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.’

BRZEZINSKI: Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."
It is the Press's job to put a spotlight on lies told by politicians, CEOs, lawyers, etc. Trump is probably the most dishonest person to hold the office of President of the United States.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

The media was already outed as being dishonest, where were you, busy losing your dog?
Old 02-23-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is the Press's job to put a spotlight on lies told by politicians, CEOs, lawyers, etc. Trump is probably the most dishonest person to hold the office of President of the United States.
Your opinion.

I guess you have a short memory. They do have memory loss centers in The Villages. I guess you have forgotten about Clinton lying and getting impeached for it, or Obama and all those lies he made in the last 8 years. We can go back and find lies on both the right and left. But to suggest that your new President is dishonest is kind of premature and immature.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Default trump is the best....just ask him

Quote:
Your opinion.

I guess you have a short memory. They do have memory loss centers in The Villages. I guess you have forgotten about Clinton lying and getting impeached for it, or Obama and all those lies he made in the last 8 years. We can go back and find lies on both the right and left. But to suggest that your new President is dishonest is kind of premature and immature.
VICE News - 24 things NOBODY does better than Trump* | Facebook
Old 02-23-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

Check politician's honesty for yourself. Donald Trump is the worst.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
BS!
Proof?
Obama!
Clinton!

Nothing more need be said.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

Check politician's honesty for yourself. Donald Trump is the worst.

Good for you. He's been in office a little less than five weeks and you have confirmation that Trump is a big meanie. Guess you won't be voting for him in 2020, right?

By the way, Politifact is liberal. What do expect them to say? If you don't believe me, look into George Soros ties to them.

Tags
job

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.