And then there was Hillary

Old 06-18-2016, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What is it that attracts voters to the Clintons? Bill Clinton was a draft dodger and has had a checkered past since his days in Arkansas. He disgraced the office of President. Any success he achieved as President is directly connected to a Republican Congress that guided his decisions. He is a common variety adulterer and worse yet directly connected to a billionaire pedophile.

Hillary was fired from her law firm, connected to illegal trading (ie cattle futures) and to Whitewater. She failed miserably as Secretary of State. She is being investigated for her role in Benghazi, Clinton Charitable Foundation, and her personal e-mail server. There is enough evidence surrounding Benghazi, Clinton foundation and her personal e-mail server to bring an indictment procedure but Obama, DNC and the liberal media have circled the wagons to protect her. The DOJ has made it clear they will not take up this case if the FBI asks for indictment proceedings.

Worse of all voters throw their support for her because she is a woman, a democrat or buy her right wing conservative alibi that she has alleged ad nauseam since her days in the White House. It is inconceivable that intelligent , moral people cannot find the intestinal fortitude to demand the truth concerning the allegations surrounding her. It is inconceivable that intelligent moral people can dismiss out of hand corruption and malfeasance that has breach our national security and our trust

Personal Best Regards:
Now as a member of the fair and unbiased crowd, you can state trumps negatives, start with trump university, it was not a university which means fraud, ect. ect. ect.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals are frauds. And they are cons. They have conned their own and they are so ignorant that they welcome it. Kind of like an abused woman that thinks she deserves to be treated like dirt. Liberals are so brainwashed they think they are being "open minded" when they are not. What is open minded and liberal about being Anti-Christian? What is open minded about abortion? What is open minded about restricting non-PC speech? What is open minded about discrimination-Taxing one group higher than another? Do I really need to go on? The fact is that conservatives, with their agenda of less regulation and less government footprint, are (dare I say it) more liberal than Democrats.

And regarding your last sentence, I figured you must be a gay woman if you would want to sleep with Hillary. I'm sure that she has only been with a man once and that was to conceive that ugly duckling for political purposes.
What's open minded about being anti-christian??? Really? Try not being the sheep of a hypocritical religion that's merely a for-profit business. Yes please, continue doing exactly what the church tells you do and don't have your own original thinking or opinions, that's very open minded.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
You obviously approve of "multiculturalism" and "diversity".

I don't and everything I posted came from those two web sites. Two sources, both basically agree.

Our country is being overrun, 100 million foreign born or children of foreign born, mostly Hispanic.

They're the MAJORITY of the population below the age of 6.

We're mathematically doomed if we don't do something.
What if they promised to speak English. Would that be OK?
Old 06-18-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is it that attracts voters to the Clintons? Bill Clinton was a draft dodger and has had a checkered past since his days in Arkansas. He disgraced the office of President. Any success he achieved as President is directly connected to a Republican Congress that guided his decisions. He is a common variety adulterer and worse yet directly connected to a billionaire pedophile.

Hillary was fired from her law firm, connected to illegal trading (ie cattle futures) and to Whitewater. She failed miserably as Secretary of State. She is being investigated for her role in Benghazi, Clinton Charitable Foundation, and her personal e-mail server. There is enough evidence surrounding Benghazi, Clinton foundation and her personal e-mail server to bring an indictment procedure but Obama, DNC and the liberal media have circled the wagons to protect her. The DOJ has made it clear they will not take up this case if the FBI asks for indictment proceedings.

Worse of all voters throw their support for her because she is a woman, a democrat or buy her right wing conservative alibi that she has alleged ad nauseam since her days in the White House. It is inconceivable that intelligent , moral people cannot find the intestinal fortitude to demand the truth concerning the allegations surrounding her. It is inconceivable that intelligent moral people can dismiss out of hand corruption and malfeasance that has breach our national security and our trust

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, is that really you? I thought you were taking time off. I was there with you in support. Oh well.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
What's open minded about being anti-christian??? Really? Try not being the sheep of a hypocritical religion that's merely a for-profit business. Yes please, continue doing exactly what the church tells you do and don't have your own original thinking or opinions, that's very open minded.
Sorry dude, but being a Christian does not require one to participate in church services. I do not attend a formal service, and do not belong to a religion. I am a Christian, though. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, and hope that you see the light before it is too late. If you are living here, you probably don't have a whole lot of time left to make that decision.

I noticed that everything you spout, is extreme. You must be a very unhappy person. Not everything is a matter of black and white, although there are a few things that are static and non-bending. I hope that someday soon, you will see the difference.

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?"
Old 06-18-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You obviously approve of "multiculturalism" and "diversity".

I don't and everything I posted came from those two web sites. Two sources, both basically agree.

Our country is being overrun, 100 million foreign born or children of foreign born, mostly Hispanic.

They're the MAJORITY of the population below the age of 6.

We're mathematically doomed if we don't do something.

The time to complain was fifty years ago when the Cubans were allowed to become American citizens just by showing up, remember 'wet foot, dry foot'? Why is that program still in place? Any Cuban who can float in on a raft is welcome, no questions asked. Have they destroyed the little Havana section of Miami? Has Miami become a ghost town? Guess what, those early arrivals have multiplied many times overs.

How about the thousands of Puerto Ricans who are arriving at OIA monthly? Is there anything to stop them? Hardly, they are American citizens.

How do you differentiate between these groups of Hispanics? Do you ask to see their passports?
Old 06-18-2016, 12:22 PM
n/a

What is it that attracts Voters to the Clintons?

Answer -

Donald Trump!
Old 06-18-2016, 12:24 PM
n/a

Being open minded and Christ-like is feeling sorry for a handful of people who call their neighbors retarded, idiotic and stupid all day long.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Being open minded and Christ-like is feeling sorry for a handful of people who call their neighbors retarded, idiotic and stupid all day long.
Sounds like Donald Trump except very little of what he says seems remotely Christian unless maybe that Christian was Judas.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is it that attracts Voters to the Clintons?

Answer -

Donald Trump!
EXCELLENT.
Old 06-18-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
The time to complain was fifty years ago when the Cubans were allowed to become American citizens just by showing up, remember 'wet foot, dry foot'? Why is that program still in place? Any Cuban who can float in on a raft is welcome, no questions asked. Have they destroyed the little Havana section of Miami? Has Miami become a ghost town? Guess what, those early arrivals have multiplied many times overs.

How about the thousands of Puerto Ricans who are arriving at OIA monthly? Is there anything to stop them? Hardly, they are American citizens.

How do you differentiate between these groups of Hispanics? Do you ask to see their passports?
Yes it was the time to complain. The KKK did complain. Many "white supremacy" groups complained. They were demonized, you demonized them too.

They HAVE destroyed Miami. Miami is mostly hispanic, more spanish spoken than english, the crime is ferocious, and so is the poverty. Get away from the tourist areas and you take your life in your hands.

Miami, a success story for hispanic immigration? HA!

Go visit Miami, get away and explore, see what the hispanic future of America holds. I hope you make it back.

71.1% Hispanic
17.8% Black alone
9.9% White alone

Violent crime rate in 2014
Miami: 560.6 U.S. Average: 202.6

Property crime rate in 2014
Miami: 416.0 U.S. Average: 232.8

Crime in Miami, Florida (FL): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map
Old 06-18-2016, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
71.1% Hispanic
17.8% Black alone
9.9% White alone
[/url]
Miami, Fla. 2010 census population (rank): 399,457 (44); Male: 198,927 (49.8%); Female: 200,530 (50.2%); White: 289,920 (72.6%); Black: 76,880 (19.2%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 1,195 (0.3%); Asian: 3,953 (1.0%); Other race: 19,644 (5.4%); Two or more races: 16,684 (4.2%); Hispanic/Latino: 279,456 (70.0%).
Old 06-18-2016, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes it was the time to complain. The KKK did complain. Many "white supremacy" groups complained. They were demonized, you demonized them too.

They HAVE destroyed Miami. Miami is mostly hispanic, more spanish spoken than english, the crime is ferocious, and so is the poverty. Get away from the tourist areas and you take your life in your hands.

Miami, a success story for hispanic immigration? HA!

Go visit Miami, get away and explore, see what the hispanic future of America holds. I hope you make it back.

71.1% Hispanic
17.8% Black alone
9.9% White]
----------

RACIST ALERT
This kind of person is not welcome in Florida's Friendliest Hometown.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
----------

RACIST ALERT
Like your opinion of him really matters to ANYONE!
Old 06-19-2016, 04:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
----------

RACIST ALERT
He may be a racist, but he is also a free citizen. So far, Obama's AG has not yet managed to get "hate speech" approved as law. Therefore, he is not breaking the law.

Why is it that liberals can hurl rocks and eggs at anyone that does not agree with them, yet words from the right must be stopped?

Liberals always want to ban anything that they do not approve of. Why not just go away or ignore stuff you don't like? I just ignore him.

Tags
told, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.